Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? (2902 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
Caught on camera (he hid his face)

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
^ grin grin grin hey dat's him

lesswisdom tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by lagcity(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
Naija babes fart in Molue buses becos Molue buses blow dark exhaust smoke into Naija babes' lungs. It is a bitter feud that has been going on for a long time.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
You should warn and discipline yourself for jumping into other people's matter
qoute me and show me where and how i stepped on you toe if not you

I said something about the op and how does it affect you?
we yab ourselvs and we get over it, it's non of your business
how could you buy a case they dint bring to your table?

outta gabberish!

Naturally, i never meant abused in my first statement to you, bt u seem to have taken it personal. That i yab or make fun of someone here doesnt reduce his or her respect for me. It wld be so cool you reduce your temper and adopt friendliness/maturity when dealing with human both here and outside here!! cool.

What good will it do when we both of the same race, even if not from the same race engage in an E-fight?? #NoGoodatAll embarassed

Be a good and gentle lady which you are wink wink.

Benyansh, be cool and hug me so your boobbbs can touch my body wink wink. Do that now pls wink wink
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by r231(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Caught on camera (he hid his face)

hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
Your 1st response to my post was quite abusive embarassed. you would'nt hav felt better if i said that to you without any cause.
Am cool and gentle life but i may not smile when you abuse and that's me cheesy

erhmn, sellwisdom be nice and kiss my ars, tell me when you are done, you will get a hug cheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
Wouldnt u like to have a HOT guy as lover?? wink wink. Join the queue babe as u may be considered earlier than expected wink wink!!
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beync:

Hey Shot dat crap
You are very s.tu p.d. Id.io.t I cant remember talkin to u. H.i di.ot Indeed

beync na latin u dey speak? grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
lord reed and his friends captured on crime fighters.
na lord reed be the one on brown singlet

Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
@lefoolefool
Dundee e be like say you don get daytime blindness.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@lefoolefool
Dundee e be like say you don get daytime blindness.
if u dey vex because i expose the pix wey u tey pose for crime fighters sorry oooooo grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
@lefoolefool
If me and you reach police check point police go dey salute me say, "Oga sir anything for the boys?" You dem go just carry go station on suspicion of being a Gbana seller.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@lefoolefool
If me and you reach police check point police go dey salute me say, "Oga sir anything for the boys?" You dem go just carry go station on suspicion of being a Gbana seller.
look at this palm wine seller trying to claim wetin i no know shocked
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
This lefool is the same person as sellwisdom, true.
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
So I should fry beans? undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

look at this palm wine seller trying to claim wetin i no know shocked
You don change now,you worry nairaland babes dat year sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman / Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend / I'm In Love Wth A Tomboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.