Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) (13862 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs DR Congo, AFCON 2023 Semi-finals (1 - 0) On 7th February 2024 / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:55am On Jan 19
Kukutente23:

Oh shut that dunghole you asswipe
The question is whether it's a good thing to do such and do it repeatedly not whether the disruption can be limited
You have veered off the contestation like a nitwit that you are
Bleep off!!

Shut up daft fool you are the one who left the bone of contention.
You are a dimwit, no brains .
Your first comment was calling Africa backwards cause they retained the afcon 2023 name.

Information was readily available on the Internet yet you didn't check, just opened your mouth like the fool you are.

After showing you that you are a fool, you are trying to twist the topic.

For the stupid question you are asking I already answered.

The name afcon 2023 was retained , because it's not their plan to continue disrupting the event,
but can they control the weather.
If all goes well the next tournament would be played at the proper time, the year won't be affected.

Imagine it they changed the name from afcon 2023 - 2024 cause it was postponed, isn't that a big disruption already

Also Climate change is real mofo

Think fool, think!!!!
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Kukutente23: 10:24am On Jan 19
Fmghewzy:

Shut up daft fool you are the one who left the bone of contention.
You are a dimwit, no brains .
Your first comment was calling Africa backwards cause they retained the afcon 2023 name.

Information was readily available on the Internet yet you didn't check, just opened your mouth like the fool you are.

After showing you that you are a fool, you are trying to twist the topic.

For the stupid question you are asking I already answered.

The name afcon 2023 was retained , because it's not their plan to continue disrupting the event,
but can they control the weather.
If all goes well the next tournament would be played at the proper time, the year won't be affected.

Imagine it they changed the name from afcon 2023 - 2024 cause it was postponed, isn't that a big disruption already

Also Climate change is real mofo

Think fool, think!!!!
Argggh this boy is daft
So caf just got to know that climate change is real in 2024? C'mon you can't be this stupid
Borrow brain na.

My point which you're too daft to understand is the point of changing the tournament to odd numbered years is already being defeated while they are retaining odd years nomenclature.

How this makes sense to you needs to be studied

Now you're making conjectures of if all goes well. Like are you made in a factory or something?

Changing the year was deliberate in 2013 and it worked out fine. Same with 2015, 17, 19. Was there no climate change then?

Baba you daft no cap. Your stupidity is exponential
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19
Kukutente23:

Argggh this boy is daft
So caf just got to know that climate change is real in 2024? C'mon you can't be this stupid
Borrow brain na.

My point which you're too daft to understand is the point of changing the tournament to odd numbered years is already being defeated while they are retaining odd years nomenclature.

How this makes sense to you needs to be studied

Now you're making conjectures of if all goes well. Like are you made in a factory or something?

Changing the year was deliberate in 2013 and it worked out fine. Same with 2015, 17, 19. Was there no climate change then?

Baba you daft no cap. Your stupidity is exponential

I give up try to educate a fool like you, you done read my post and understand the content, just jump and spill trash as usual.

You are simply mad no cap.

Get this into your thick skull fool.

Afcon 2023 was postponed until 2024 due to uncertainty in the weather conditions.

The name was retained in order not to disrupt the sequence, that means the next tournament would take place at normal year .

If they had changed it to afcon 2024 it would scatter the whole thing now .

Please don't mention me again if you can't think reasonably
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Kukutente23: 2:16pm On Jan 19
Fmghewzy:

I give up try to educate a fool like you, you done read my post and understand the content, just jump and spill trash as usual.

You are simply mad no cap.

Get this into your thick skull fool.

Afcon 2023 was postponed until 2024 due to uncertainty in the weather conditions.

The name was retained in order not to disrupt the sequence, that means the next tournament would take place at normal year .

If they had changed it to afcon 2024 it would scatter the whole thing now .

Please don't mention me again if you can't think reasonably

Explain 2021 in 2022

You see, you are as dumb as a rock. That's your problem

You skull is filled with garri that is why it is difficult for you to understand my very good points

Kindly fvck off to the nearest cave you numbskull
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19
Kukutente23:

Explain 2021 in 2022

You see, you are as dumb as a rock. That's your problem

You skull is filled with garri that is why it is difficult for you to understand my very good points

Kindly fvck off to the nearest cave you numbskull

Very Good points??!

Where are the very good points, you dey craze aswear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And you brain 🧠 is filled with catarrh and mucus
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Kukutente23: 10:55pm On Jan 19
Fmghewzy:

Very Good points??!

Where are the very good points, you dey craze aswear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And you brain 🧠 is filled with catarrh and mucus
The village idiot is still writing trash
Don't you have something better to do like smoking soakaway pit
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20
Kukutente23:

The village idiot is still writing trash
Don't you have something better to do like smoking soakaway pit

I not a village boy by any comparison.
And I have never smoked anything in my life .

Smoking soakaway pit🧐, is this what you do when you are less busy ?😯

No wonder πŸ˜…

You brain don corrode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.