Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Make Money Online Just By Selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Just By Selling (136 Views)

How To Make 50k Or So Online Just By Reading News / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Just By Selling by Vickisteve(f): 8:13pm On Jan 18
You can make money online with just your smartphone by selling.... I know you will be wondering what you will be selling since you don't have any products to sell.

Here, you can make money from selling by selling other people products and by doing this you get paid a commission for selling any product.

This is a lot easier because you will be selling with your smartphone at your comfort zone.

In regards to knowing and learning how to sell other people products online with your smartphone and getting paid a commission, I will be hosting a WhatsApp class for this set of people and note that you will be expected to pay a token for the class to acquire all the skills needed to sell online.

You can reach out to me here

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Genius Waste Tyres Solution / Moniepoint, Nithub Unilag Call For Applicants Into Hatchdev Programme / Facebook Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.