Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,924 members, 7,931,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria (27888 Views)

Tinubu Grants Ex-Sierra Leone President, Koroma Asylum After Treason Charges / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) / BREAKING News!!! Former President Ernest Shonekan Passes On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:
The Biggest Mistake made by our leaders was the removal of History in our syllabus.It seems there is a present crop of Nigerians who weren't taught or refuse to understand the powers possessed by Nigeria in West Africa and Africa in General.
When Liberia,Sierra Leone and even South Africa were undergoing tribulations and apartheid regimes,Nigeria stood up to be counted and acted as a rallying point for Africans
Nigerians invested a lot of money and human lifes for peace to be restored in countries like Liberia and Sierra Leone.I pray that the Nigerian military will open up their archives to allow groups like our Nollywood Industry tell their stories of sacrifice,pain and victories which they recorded during this turbulent period in West Africa
Coming to the topic at Hand,Nigeria is gradually becoming a beacon of democracy in West Africa and let me assure Nigerians that the whole world is watching and taking notes.All this diplomatic favours Nigeria is dishing out to countries in West Africa,a day will come for Nigeria to cash in these favours.
I salute Asiwaju for quickly understanding this diplomatic game, projecting Nigeria as a bastion of Democracy in Africa
and putting an halt to any military take over in West Africa.
Let me end by welcoming the Sierra Leone ex president and urging him to understand that he will be sent back if he tries to meddle in overthrowing the government back home
did you drink fermented agbado before making this post?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20
Antoeni:
NIGERIA is Now Criminal Haven
You obviously lack knowledge

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Laple0541(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20
The kidnappers should kidnap the thief.
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20
Antoeni:
Commit crime in your countries and run to Nigeria for safety because Nigeria is seen as a country for criminals
ignorancce

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20
christejames:
Nigeria is now a haven for criminals undecided
Common knowledge of international relations and diplomacy you don't have yet you'll come to social media to post.

Seek knowledge please

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by oyebanji(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20
Antoeni:
Commit crime in your countries and run to Nigeria for safety because Nigeria is seen as a country for criminals

Use your head na

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20
Antoeni:

Receive brain in the name of whatever you serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by AllahOfBlood: 4:45pm On Jan 20
criminal e don run come to meet his colleague
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Jonjam269: 4:45pm On Jan 20
Losers have lost its completely, making irrelevant comments and wailing unnecessarily over any topic, history taught us their warlord ran away to another country when he was about to be captured.
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by ObalendeCMS: 4:52pm On Jan 20
Other countries give assylum too.
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by horgarzer(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:
The Biggest Mistake made by our leaders was the removal of History in our syllabus.It seems there is a present crop of Nigerians who weren't taught or refuse to understand the powers possessed by Nigeria in West Africa and Africa in General.
When Liberia,Sierra Leone and even South Africa were undergoing tribulations and apartheid regimes,Nigeria stood up to be counted and acted as a rallying point for Africans
Nigerians invested a lot of money and human lifes for peace to be restored in countries like Liberia and Sierra Leone.I pray that the Nigerian military will open up their archives to allow groups like our Nollywood Industry tell their stories of sacrifice,pain and victories which they recorded during this turbulent period in West Africa
Coming to the topic at Hand,Nigeria is gradually becoming a beacon of democracy in West Africa and let me assure Nigerians that the whole world is watching and taking notes.All this diplomatic favours Nigeria is dishing out to countries in West Africa,a day will come for Nigeria to cash in these favours.
I salute Asiwaju for quickly understanding this diplomatic game, projecting Nigeria as a bastion of Democracy in Africa and putting an halt to any military take over in West Africa.
Let me end by welcoming the Sierra Leone ex president and urging him to understand that he will be sent back if he tries to meddle in overthrowing the government back home
Paid urchin
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by gloryman91: 4:57pm On Jan 20
Alhamdulilahi.

Our health facilities is now State of the Art worldwide.

Kudos to PBAT.

No more medical tourism aboard by Our Leaders and the Rich.
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:00pm On Jan 20
Sierra Leone na mi country, am missing helicopter ride from Lungi airport to cape sierra.
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by patrickmuf(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20
Way too many idiots on Nairaland. You guys don't read so, you litter every topic with your rubbish takes...

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20
Antoeni:
u prefer make another war break out for Sierra Leone?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20
He's coming to Nigeria for treatment, while our own leaders travel out for same

Is there something we're not getting, or them no clear the thing we'll give the man?
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Xox1945(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20
Headquarter of corrupt people
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by KayB: 5:22pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:
I salute Asiwaju for quickly understanding this diplomatic game, projecting Nigeria as a bastion of Democracy in Africa and putting an halt to any military take over in West Africa.
Your observations are well cited and appreciated.
Nigeria has yet to utilise any diplomatic overtures she rendered in the past due to poor placements of diplomats or non existence of career diplomats.
Africa and Africans are beckoning on Nigeria to take her leading position but our nepotism and tribalism won't make us pull the right strings in the committee of nations.
I just wish Asiwaju could meander his ways among these hawks from outside the continent too

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by abobote: 5:30pm On Jan 20
Nigeria is a home of thieves.
You are in the right place
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by delpee(f): 5:47pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:

You're right. That's why I'm sad anytime I see videos of SA peeps tormenting our people. Some of us may have criminal tendencies but it's certainly not a majority.

All through my growing up years, we were always in tune with their fight for freedom. Nigeria nationalised British companies here because of that...OBJ military era. FG gave scholarships to their children in our Federal Colleges and Universities. Our musicians sang freedom songs. We were so proud of our role.

As for ECOWAS, our soldiers fought to keep the peace in Liberia and Sierra Leone. We were the major sponsors of ECOMOG and helped to restore democracy in those nations. Sergeant Doe of Liberia and Charles Taylor were well handled diplomatically by our government. Whatever we have to say against our military, I appreciate their efforts in earning us due respect.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by adeleke691: 5:52pm On Jan 20
You lack knowledge of basic international politics and it's such a shame.You lack knowledge of basic international politics and it's such a shame....
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20
Lolzzzz medical treatment in Nigeria and I laugh..

Charles tailor also came to Nigeria for medical treatment grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Chiefwandungu(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:
. BRAVO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by occfx: 6:31pm On Jan 20
Antoeni:

The home of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Yankiss(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:
You are right. There's need for recreation of the laudable exploits of Nigeria in the W.Africa subregion. In LIberia, all field Commanders with the exception of Gen Quainoo of Ghana were Nigerians. We had Gen. Joshua Nimyel Dogonyaro, Gen. Adetunji Idowu Olurin, Gen. John mark Inienger, Gen. Timothy Shelpidi, etc etc. Maybe if South Africans were conversant with the role of Nigeria in the dismantling of apartheid, the financial and moral support, xenophobic attacks on Nigerians would no longer obtain. There was the case of Jonas Malheiro Savimbi of UNITA and then Angolan president Eduardo Dos Santos resolved by then president O. Obasanjo. They are uncountable.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by rajiedreez: 6:43pm On Jan 20
Most Nigerian think little of their country
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 7:02pm On Jan 20
Alright, and watching closely.
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Charly68: 7:26pm On Jan 20
It is a sign that very soon those who japa will soon jabo to see the glory of the land in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by Pootle: 7:30pm On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
We are their US

on a normal na big boy be naija, obj era all the west african countries dey mute if we cough, cameroon literarily beg wen our soldiers wan kpai all of them finish na IcJ sava there asses
Re: Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria by greggng: 7:51pm On Jan 20
Kenochi:

As you lay your bed so shall you lie on it ...is very clear Nigeria will never get better irrespective of the leadership cos the foundation is faulty. Other countries now see us as a play thing ...The dat we start facing reality...May be there will be hope . Right now we are still playing ethnic politics ...protecting the interest of one's tribe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.