Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,222 members, 7,934,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

Zed Lols - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Zed Lols (1847 Views)

Poll: Dry

Fair: 50% (1 vote)
Funny: 0% (0 votes)
Very funny: 0% (0 votes)
Hahahah! Hilariouse: 0% (0 votes)
Roflmaol!! Best joke ever!: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Lols Pls You Need To Read This / Guys U Really Need 2 See This Lols / Ibadan Babes BBM Updates..lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zed Lols by Ednolak: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2011
3 women, 1 married for 35years, 1 is engaged and the other a mistress were discussing about their relationshis and decided to surprise their spouses by wearing a black bra, black, black stiletos and a mask. They met after a week

engaged lady: i wore my black bra, tall stiletos and a mask and when he saw me he said, "you the love of my life" we went in and the sex was great.

Mistress: i wore my black bra, tall stiletos and a mask and when he saw me he had nothing to say, the sex was great.

At this point the married lady says, "well, i wore my black bra, tall stiletos and a mask as agreed, opened the door for him and when he saw me he said, 'whats for dinner batman!' "
Re: Zed Lols by Ednolak: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2011
A plane was transering a group of noisy mental patients when 1 headed for the cockpit, "mr.pilot, teach me how to fly". Pilot answerd, "ofcourse i will, just tell your friends to keep quiet" Off he went and there was a sudden silence that pilot was amazed. "wow, how did you do it?" the mental patient stared in the direction the plane was flying and blankly says, "oh, i just opened the door and asked them to go and play from outside"

(1) (Reply)

Girl Can Lie.....among This Girls Who Lie Pass / Lets Play A Game!!!! / Nigerians Superstitious Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.