Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,498 members, 7,964,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven (18005 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by DoWhatThouWilt: 6:36pm On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

OK o! cheesy

As in ehhhh.....
The joy in me because of the news below dey sweet me die. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30
DoWhatThouWilt:

As in ehhhh.....
The joy in me because of the news below dey sweet me die. kiss

OK o!

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 11:21pm On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:
The year 1914!

repetitive obsessive compulsion x9

lost false jw mad max

compelled to repeating the same things over and over again is mental disease
and you false jw's are full of it in multiple threads

your madness is also known as:
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a long-lasting disorder in which a person experiences uncontrollable and recurring thoughts (obsessions), engages in repetitive behaviors (compulsions), or both.

OCD is mental disease

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 12:20am On Jul 31
1Jn 4:1  Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 

the so called Jehovah's witnesses spirit has been tested over and over again in these forums
and over and over again they show themselves to be habitual liars, they cannot stop lying,
they have the lying spirit of the devil

yes many false prophets have gone out into the world

no other group of people lie repeatedly as the so called Jehovah's witnesses do
and of course habitual lying is a sign that they are not of God but in fact of the devil, john 8:44

false jw's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01am On Jul 31
Jesus returned in the year 1914! smiley
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 5:28am On Jul 31
MaxInDHouse:

repetitive obsessive compulsion < multiple occurrences

lost false jw mad max

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a long-lasting disorder in which a person experiences uncontrollable and recurring thoughts (obsessions), engages in repetitive behaviors (compulsions), or both.

OCD is mental disease

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Jul 31
1914 the restoration began!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 5:49am On Jul 31
MaxInDHouse:
1914 the restoration began!

lost false jw mad max

OCD is mental disease

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jul 31
Sing joyfully to JEHOVAH the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 5:55am On Jul 31
MaxInDHouse:
Sing joyfully to JEHOVAH the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

lost false jw mad max

Jehovah is certainly not the God of so called Jehovah's witnesses
who are habitual liars, paranoid and blasphemers etc.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Jul 31
Firm and determined in this time of the end,
Prepared are God’s servants the good news to defend.
The Devil has fought and opposed them.
With Jehovah, they take their stand against him.

Then forward, you Witnesses, ever strong of heart!
Rejoice that in God’s work, you too may have a part!
Go tell far and wide that the Paradise is near
And that soon all its blessings will be here.

Luke 16:16
smiley
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02
sing
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Kingsempires(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02
Emusan:

This shows how ignorance you are about history.

The last year on BCE is 1BC and the first year in CE is 1CE there's no YEAR in between grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Provide where anyone ever used a year IN BETWEEN BCE & CE grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your calculation is wrong reason why you're committing historical fraud of ADDING ONE YEAR to 1913 to make it 1914.

607 busted as Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC

Even your dubious 2520-607 = 1913 got busted again cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
He is correct,the is no year 0 . 1BC is the same as 1ce.but i donot believe this thread is not bibical.na only him no where he get the story from
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02
The year 1914
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Kingsempires(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02
Nothing person no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
Nothing person no go see for nairaland

Kingsempires:
I won't quote maxinhouse again anything he like let him do.let me respect myself
smiley
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Kingsempires(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

smiley
What's the meaning of dis
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
What's the meaning of dis

Kingsempires:
I won't quote maxinhouse again anything he like let him do.let me respect myself
smiley

Can't you just keep your own words? cheesy

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Kingsempires(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

Can't you just keep your own words? cheesy
Mister man i did'nt quote you first,how do you know my comment is refairing to you so you have now became God that you can read my mind that i was refairing to you.

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
Mister man i did'nt quote you first,how do you know my comment is refairing to you so you have now became God that you can read my mind that i was refairing to you.

On my own thread o! cheesy

After saying:

Kingsempires:
I won't quote maxinhouse again anything he like let him do. let me respect myself

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Kingsempires(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

On my own thread o! cheesy

After saying:

Are you insane,ok sorry for entering your thread i won't enter your thread again but i was not talking to your at the first place

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
Are you insane,ok sorry for entering your thread i won't enter your thread again but i was not talking to your at the first place

On my thread o! cheesy

You entered someone's domain and started talking but claim you're not talking to him! grin
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Emusan(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

By commenting on this thread, did he quote you?

Just say you're looking for who to discuss with grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04
In the year 1914!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 1:24am On Aug 05
MaxInDHouse:
In the year 1914!

lost false jw mad max

repeating the truth is good,
but repeating a lie over and over again is insanity, as well as evil of course,

OCD is mental disease

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Aemmyjah(m): 1:29am On Aug 05
Delicious thread
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Aemmyjah(m): 1:31am On Aug 05
MaxInDHouse:
In the year 1914!

Someone calling others false n cracking pot as is he's a robot is saying someone is having OCD
Some persons need brain factory reset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Aemmyjah(m): 1:31am On Aug 05
Thanks OP
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 1:37am On Aug 05
Aemmyjah:
Delicious thread

lost false jw aemmy

repeating the truth is good
but repeating your lies over and over again is insanity, and of course evil,

OCD is mental disease
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 1:44am On Aug 05
Aemmyjah:
Someone calling others false n cracking pot as is he's a robot is saying someone is having OCD
Some persons need brain factory reset

oh duh very dum lost false jw aemmy

truly you so called Jw liars are false jw's, God's word shows such

truly you laughing fools are like crackling thorns under a pot, God's word say's so

truly you do need brain factory reset, that's what i have been telling you > insanity

Pro 14:5  A trustworthy witness will not lie, But a false witness utters lies.
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 2:00am On Aug 05
Aemmyjah:
~

lost false jw aemmy

you have your spew of lies and madness
and then quickly run away, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (60) (Reply)

Ukrainian Pastor Karen Zelfimein: 'God Is Sending Angels To Protect Us' / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.