Stats: 3,182,131 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (10769 Views)

Express / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by trakos(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2011
@Plutarch
You have just given a simple and precise comment
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by yommysomguy(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2011
aribisala0:

i always tell youngsters in the so-called diaspora forget about nigerian women (unless she got a decent job) even then be careful .sorry but , ,.

for those in naija well you have no choice pay as you go.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by jude33084(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2011
scribble:

Its because of the extreme poverty situation in the country that most babes are praying for mugu to arrive and offer them a CBN styled bailout package. Once they are in this frame of mind, they think any man is a mugu, even the one who is genuinely caring.

There is an attitude now that once you take care of a girl, you are a mugu. your friends will call u mugu etc

this is because some guys really are muguriffic

I know a guy who was wooing a girl and bought her two bb's and brazilian hair, and half a new wardrobe.

So pls y wont they be looking for mugu

pls no offence, did he see the the cave btw d mountain? grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by caspapa(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2011
I dont think so, unless you thought of yourself a Mugu. It is natural for guys to take care of ladies, they are to be cared for, never blame yourself because you thought someone called or may call you Mugu. But don’t give what you don’t have and don’t give because you want something else in return.

If you want to show love or care, let it be a free-will thing, nothing attached. Then when they call you Mugu, you will felt nothing, because inside you, you are not Mugu, but a loving guy.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by alpontif(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2011
definitely YES, 98.599999 PERCENT of girls RESIDENT in nigeria assumes that a caring guy is a maga., that is actually worse than mugu, !
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by maxygirl(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
False. I expect my BF to be caring and i am caring to him too. A key way to show you love someone is to care for the person.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by aribisala0(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
what exactly does "caring" mean 

WIKIPEDIA:

Carer

unpaid relatives or friends of a disabled individual who help that individual with his or her activities of daily living.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by kpolli(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
True
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by baslone: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
She says her elder sister says I used to be a nice guy way back- "but I'll soon find out if you are really that nice"

3days later, she was looking for money to balance her "Curve to Touch" upgrade!

Dammmn, I just met you last week.  Stop making me look s.tupi.d!!!!shocked
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by oraclefemi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
once you dip your hands into your pockets and give her your sweat then yes you are a mugu , mumu, by the way i am currently a mugu !
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by xynerise: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
^eya sorry. tongue
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by kemmeye: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
if he is over the top caring then he is definately a mugu
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Gbenge77(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2011
True to some extent.but thats not always the case.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2011
caspapa:

I dont think so, unless you thought of yourself a Mugu. It is natural for guys to take care of ladies, they are to be cared for, never blame yourself because you thought someone called or may call you Mugu. But don’t give what you don’t have and don’t give because you want something else in return.

If you want to show love or care, let it be a free-will thing, nothing attached. Then when they call you Mugu, you will felt nothing, because inside you, you are not Mugu, but a loving guy.

U r actually d wisest person here,odas r jst blabbing wateva enters dier SILLY brains! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2011
A maga, is a morrrron, a fool, a stupppiid person and an iiiidiiot  grin. He purchases everything a woman needs 4 her but never gets anything in return. A responsible man is the one who believes in sharing with a woman i.e, he does for a woman and the woman reciprocates. A selectively stingy man is the one who never spend a dime of his money on any woman. To most ladies, every man who spends too much on them is a maga, the one who does not spend on them is stingy. It is best to be a responsible man, but better still, to be a selectively stingy man is better than to be a maga.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Nobleangel1(f): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2011
False.
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Igwe419: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2011
Noble angel that is clearly not false

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Igwe419: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2011
Offer a Nigerian girl a man who will take care of her emotionally or a man who will take care of her materially, you know the answer, most Nigerian women don't know the difference between material and emotions in relationship they thing it is the same thing grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by espeee: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
undecidedDepends on wat yu call caring..bugging me all d tym for my attention nd all dt aint caring to me..
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by cstan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
true talk my brother....and i'v been a victim of that...jst realized my self this monthy!!
Re: Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol by Maamin(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima1:
I guess a mother who cares about her children is a fool.
I guess a husband who cares about his wife is a fool.
I guess a wife who cares about her husband is a fool.
I guess a father who cares about his children is a fool.
I guess a friend who cares about his/her friends is a fool.

We are all doomed.  

May god bless you for this...what a dying Generation, I dont blame the gals that misinterprets being caring and mugu. I blame those that make them feel its their god given right.

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / What Is Your Charm? / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics)