Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,414 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. (3740 Views)

Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless / Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Ekpenuwa(m): 11:30am On Feb 17
If By any mistake Clem Agba win APC is gone forever in Edo State because it'll give PDP a Clear way pass Victory so the who have the upper most hand win
We in Benin City hate Agba even the BINI Traditional Council hate him too....
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 11:36am On Feb 17
Ekpenuwa:
If By any mistake Clem Agba win APC is gone forever in Edo State because it'll give PDP a Clear way pass Victory so the who have the upper most hand win
We in Benin City hate Agba even the BINI Traditional Council hate him too....

Senator Monday Okpebholo WILL WIN.

Political noise making is allowed from losers.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

That is if the president hadn't endorsed okpebholo.i heard some have endorsed agba so let's wait.edo is not the place to write results carelessly

The president did not endorse anyone. Those talks na just part of the propaganda.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 4:54pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

The president did not endorse anyone. Those talks na just part of the propaganda.

What is happening
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

What is happening

Strange results! It looks like a superior force is backing Okpebholo. He's winning in some local government I never expected. He won oredo. I'm shocked.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:37pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Strange results! It looks like a superior force is backing Okpebholo. He's winning in some local government I never expected. He won oredo. I'm shocked.

@Indispensable85, Thanks for the update here.

Like I have been saying since 2023, Senator Monday Okpebholo is the next Governor of Edo State as from 2024.

This matter has been settled Spiritually and Physically.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 5:52pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Ohhh.i told you.i heard they have declared 8 lgas
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 6:04pm On Feb 17
EdoGovernor2024:

Like I have been saying since 2023, Senator Monday Okpebholo is the next Governor of Edo State as from 2024.

Remember me in osadebay avenue oh
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by abjecht(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17
Dennis Idahosa has been declared winner. Magic in APC😀
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 6:15pm On Feb 17
abjecht:
Dennis Idahosa has been declared winner. Magic in APC😀

This Political MAGIC will not stand.

If APC allows this political magic to stand, PDP will win Edo Governorship Election 2024.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

Remember me in osadebay avenue oh

They had a parallel primary. Okpebholo and Denco emerged from two different primaries. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oshiomhole's high handedness has destroyed Edo APC. There's an end to dictatorship.

I'm beginning to see why he didn't last as a national chairman. He's too authoritarian. I saw this coming because of the resistance to the choice of Denco by many APC leaders. The resistance has never been this strong.

The state working committee is totally against Oshiomhole's decision. His reign and respect has come to an end in Edo APC.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 6:45pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

They had a parallel primary. Okpebholo and Denco emerged from two different primaries. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oshiomhole's high handedness has destroyed Edo APC. There's an end to dictatorship.

Looking at the two primary,it is obvious that the one okpebholo won is the authentic one
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

Looking at the two primary,it is obvious that the one okpebholo won is the authentic one

Technically yes, but again whoever the NWC adopts is the candidate of the party. I think the NWC is with hope uzodinma/Oshiomhole's group from the statement issued by Felix Moorka.

Even the courts can't help them either, once the NWC takes a stand, it's over. The SC will tell you it's a party affair. I think Denco will be the candidate eventually but whether he'll win it's another thing.

The luck the APC will have is the intervention of Mr President. He might be able to bring them together before the election proper.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17
EdoGovernor2024:

Denco will still be the candidate eventually. I think the NWC will side the Oshiomhole group. We can sense that from Felix Moorka already.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Jorussia(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Technically yes, but again whoever the NWC adopts is the candidate of the party. I think the NWC is with hope uzodinma/Oshiomhole's group from the statement issued by Felix Moorka.

Even the courts can't help them either, once the NWC takes a stand, it's over. The SC will tell you it's a party affair. I think Denco will be the candidate eventually but whether he'll win it's another thing.

The luck the APC will have is the intervention of Mr President. He might be able to bring them together before the election proper.
Dennis Idahosa is the candidate of APC.Its who the committee sent by nwc announces as winner is the authentic candidate of the party.The supreme Court has ruled on this matter on many occasions.Its the nwc that has the power to conduct party primary.the phony results you were seeing on live TV earlier by somebody not appointed by the nwc,is the hand work of Lawrence okah(state secretary)in conjunction with POI and lucky Imasuen.They are angry oshiomhole is picking a "small boy" ahead of them.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17
Jorussia:
Dennis Idahosa is the candidate of APC.Its who the committee sent by nwc announces as winner is the authentic candidate of the party.The supreme Court has ruled on this matter on many occasions.Its the nwc that has the power to conduct party primary.the phony results you were seeing on live TV earlier by somebody not appointed by the nwc,is the hand work of Lawrence okah(state secretary)in conjunction with POI and lucky Imasuen.They are angry oshiomhole is picking a "small boy" ahead of them.

You have not said anything different from what I said.

Denco will be the recognised candidate but he will lose unless somebody brings the party together before the election. If you see the calibre of leaders against Oshiomhole's choice of Denco you'll know what I'm talking about. Almost all the members of the state working committee are against Oshiomhole this time. It has never happened before.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 8:32pm On Feb 17
Jorussia:

Oga,the results being announced on tele is far more authentic and credible than the handwritten results from uzodinma
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 8:35pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

You have not said anything different from what I said.

Denco will be the recognised candidate but he will lose unless somebody brings the party together before the election. If you see the calibre of leaders against Oshiomhole's choice of Denco you'll know what I'm talking about. Almost all the members of the state working committee are against Oshiomhole this time. It has never happened before.

It is the same thing in pdp who are even more divided.mosr of those against denco do not have electoral value
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Jorussia(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

Oga,the results being announced on tele is far more authentic and credible than the handwritten results from uzodinma
It
is the results announced by d committee 4rm
the nwc that is the authentic result.There is no
Court in Nigeria that is going to validate the
senator's results.whether this is going to affect APC or not is a matter of time.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 10:33pm On Feb 17
Jorussia:
It
is the results announced by d committee 4rm
the nwc that is the authentic result.There is no
Court in Nigeria that is going to validate the
senator's results.whether this is going to affect APC or not is a matter of time.

I know but me and you know the truth
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

It is the same thing in pdp who are even more divided.mosr of those against denco do not have electoral value

Na this kind statement make APC lose Bayelsa. I repeat,if APC goes into the election like this, they'll lose. I'm on ground and this is my state. I know what I'm saying.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 11:22pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Na this kind statement make APC lose Bayelsa. I repeat,if APC goes into the election like this, they'll lose. I'm on ground and this is my state. I know what I'm saying.

Bayelsa was different na,sylva get bad record both at home and even in aso rock plus a sitting governor who a lot in APC supported.but in this case,no APC candidate will back ighodalo...
With ize iyamu supporting okpebholo, oshiomhole hands will be forced to give up many things
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:32am On Feb 18
garfield1:

Bayelsa was different na,sylva get bad record both at home and even in aso rock plus a sitting governor who a lot in APC supported.but in this case,no APC candidate will back ighodalo...
With ize iyamu supporting okpebholo, oshiomhole hands will be forced to give up many things

So u nor know say if them nor resolve this matter, many APC leaders go work against Denco?

Get this straight Garfield1, Dennis idahosa is the APC candidate for this election. POI and co only tried to rebel but failed. The NWC already said they only recognise uzodinma. And guess what, even the courts can't help them. SC don burn their cable.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:38am On Feb 18
garfield1:

Not true ooo
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 11:40am On Feb 18
Indispensable85:

Not true ooo

True.iyamu can't win his lga though I won't underrate his influence.imasuen is finished politically,who is tenebe,okah and Peter uwadiae?
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 11:44am On Feb 18
Indispensable85:

So u nor know say if them nor resolve this matter, many APC leaders go work against Denco?

Get this straight Garfield1, Dennis idahosa is the APC candidate for this election. POI and co only tried to rebel but failed. The NWC already said they only recognise uzodinma. And guess what, even the courts can't help them. SC don burn their cable.

SC can actually help if the matter is taken to them though APC may totally lose out.but I don't see them working against denco
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:45am On Feb 18
garfield1:

True.iyamu can't win his lga though I won't underrate his influence.imasuen is finished politically,who is tenebe,okah and Peter uwadiae?

POI has influence over some people who can win their domains. Every vote counts at this moment. It's a tight election. Everyone is needed onboard.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 11:45am On Feb 18
Indispensable85:

POI has influence over some people who can win their domains. Every vote counts at this moment. It's a tight election. Everyone is needed onboard.
Yes,that's where Tinubu will intervene
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Feb 18
garfield1:

SC can actually help if the matter is taken to them though APC may totally lose out.but I don't see them working against denco

I know Tinubu will intervene at some point to restore unity. But the rebels will be cut off after the election, trust me. Oshiomhole don mark them down already. He'll use them to win and push them far away from any position of influence in the party and in government.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 11:52am On Feb 18
Indispensable85:

I know Tinubu will intervene at some point to restore unity. But the rebels will be cut off after the election, trust me. Oshiomhole don mark them down already. He'll use them to win and push them far away from any position of influence in the party and in government.

Oshio is very vindictive

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 12:46pm On Feb 18
President Tinubu of Nigeria and Governor Obaseki of Edo State Must Hear This!

If APC succeed in RIGGING (ROBBING) Senator Monday Okpebholo of his primary election victory, the MASSIVE SUPPORTERS of Senator Monday Okpebholo All Over Edo State will vote for whoever emerges PDP Candidate in Edo State Governorship Election 2024.

Then we will know the current champions of grassroots politics in Edo State.

All the 419 (FRAUD) accusations by Oshiomhole against Dennis Idahosa that made Oshiomhole to SACK him as Commissioner will be displayed in a BIG FILM SHOW on Ring Road in Benin City and other strategic locations all over Edo State.

ALL MASS MEDIA IN NIGERIA will be given the FULL DETAILS of Dennis Idahosa's 419 (FRAUD) activities when campaigns start officially.

We will teach political election riggers a bitter lesson in Edo State.

How can Dennis Idahosa that Oshiomhole PUBLICLY DECLARED (and SACKED as a Commissioner) because he is a NOTORIOUS FRAUDSTER (419 KINGPIN) be presented by the same Oshiomhole in 2024 as the person to govern Edo State?

I am waiting to be sued or arrested for this write-up, then I will tear Oshiomhole and Dennis Idahosa to pieces with facts and figures.

I am ready to be interviewed by any media in Nigeria.

The battle to get THE BEST Governor for Edo State has just begun!

In case you think I can be intimidated to shut up, read the following:

I became a NEWSPAPER COLUMNIST and RADIO/TV Current Affairs Analyst since 1984 (since 40 years ago).

I wrote the "POSITIVE THINKING" Columns in OBSERVER Newspapers in Benin City from 1984 to 1990. I featured regularly on BENDEL (Edo - Delta) RADIO/TV regularly.

I was a POLITICAL STRATEGIST AND POLITICAL MOBILIZER in The Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007). I worked directly with Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo former Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on POLITICAL MATTERS to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo (1999 to 2007). Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo was the CHAIRMAN, Board of Trustees at Righteous Leadership Foundation while I was the NATIONAL COORDINATOR of Righteous Leadership Foundation. Go and verify.

I am fully ready for this political battle in Edo State. I am a native of Edo State in my late 60s.

I am waiting for Oshiomhole or Dennis Idahosa to challenge me to a debate, sue me or arrest me. Then I will reveal the NONSENSE Oshiomhole and Dennis Idahosa are doing in Edo State.

A person, Dennis Idahosa, CONFIRMED by Oshiomhole to be a NOTORIOUS FRAUDSTER (419 KINGPIN) Cannot be the Governor of Edo State.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 6:41pm On Feb 19
BREAKING NEWS!!!

The ONLY Primary monitored by INEC according to electoral laws is the Primary that declared Senator Monday Okpebholo as WINNER.

The battle to retain his winning continues.

Read DAILY POST Newspaper and other news media of today (19/2/24) for details. Or go to INEC Office in Benin City and verify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Thoughts For Nigeria At 47 / Breaking News: Obituary ,The Great Iroko IS DOWN / The Truth About The Ladipo Market Demolition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.