Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? (2735 Views)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by qtguru(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24
I pray she gets pregnant so that she can blackmail you.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by NameInUse(f): 7:58pm On Jan 24
Seunpapa65:

What if the woman is not doing anything for the marriage to work

If counseling can't work then divorce will. It's better that way than being unnecessary tied in a union that's not working.

Ire o
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by NameInUse(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24
Nice2023:

Ur swear can't work...men are not designed to keep one woman but the only thing,many men don't do it responsibly.

That is the only snag here.

The design you made up yourselves?
I can't even be bothered...Marriage is not by force.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by sauceEEP(m): 8:13am On Jan 25
"Nothing untoward will occur if you simply request the young lady to exercise discretion in all matters.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by jamesversion: 6:03pm On Jul 28
DarkCaesar:
I’m in a dicey situation atm, there is this new absurd closeness between my wife’s friend and I to the extent that played a little romance the last time she visited and we both planned this weekend for a match and she even called me today to remind me of it.
The problem right now is I don’t wish to continue with our plan due to the fact that it’s too close to home and my wife would eventually find out and if she doesn’t I believe her friend would start giving her attitudes which might still later cast the act.
I don’t know how to call her and tell her I can’t do it, I’m thinking of ghosting her during the weekend…pls who has been in this situation before?

Give me her number, lemme district her for you. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? / How To Catch A Cheat! / Genuine Question For The Guys

Viewing this topic: AdolfHitlerxXx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.