Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,810 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover (429 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / I Will Slap You If You Take Pictures Of Me Without Iphone 12 – Bobrisky Warns Fa / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover by MyNaijaGist: 9:30pm On Jan 23
Famous Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye better known as Bobrisky has written a short note to the Instagram anonymous blog, Gistlover.

In his note, Bobrisky noted how it has been a long while since the blog was posted as he pointed out how his proclamation that the blog’s days are numbered has come to pass.

Bobrisky further noted how the blog was sponsored against him as he recounted how the blog wrote several articles about him for years. Questioning where the blog is now, he stated that the anonymous blog has no rest of mind.

https://trendyreelgist.com.ng

In his caption, he sent a message to an uncertain person, who many believed was Tonto Dikeh, noting how the person has been sponsoring the blog against him. Admonishing the unknown person to change, he stated that he still loves him/her.

“A short note to my dear GISTLOVER. You haven’t posted since the 11th of January or so why? U told you ur days are numbered. Evil doesn’t last forever. You were sponsored to finish urself, not me lol. You sat on my gist for years forgotten some of us Grace can’t be unmatched. Where is Gistlover today? Gistlover has no rest of mind. Toda d page will post, tomorrow the page will run for weeks.

“And to you my dear who has been sponsoring that blog always to come for me I know you want my life so bad but sad our Grace in life is different. One person must definitely be richer than the next person. But you failed to understand life. Well I still love you but change from ur devil ways my dear. Evil doesn’t fit you, stop trying.

Re: ‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover by michlins(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23
What is currently happening in Nigeria is no longer inflation. We need to find a new word for it cause I am no longer understanding the way prices are skyrocketing

1 Like

Re: ‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover by AllenSpencer: 10:19pm On Jan 23
Tonto Dike!
Re: ‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover by meum: 10:29pm On Jan 23
michlins:
What is currently happening in Nigeria is no longer inflation. We need to find a new word for it cause I am no longer understanding the way prices are skyrocketing
There you have it! It’s called Skyrocketing.

@topic: This grammar is risky to read.
Re: ‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover by bahdlex(m): 12:02am On Jan 24
Wonders shall never end
Re: ‘Gistlover, your days are numbered’, Bobrisky warns Gistlover by SAMBARRY: 6:38am On Jan 24
grin

This nigeria Na comedy show

Bobrisky dey find gistlover
Very dark man dey find gistlover
Tonto dike
Iyabo Ojo
Kemi olunoyo

And even Nigerian police grin

Them even go report to gistlover say them dey find gistlover and that one dey use them catch cruise the day them arrest some innocent boys grin

My own be say make them no go arrest Oba Solomon because gistlover often uses his videos and insultive songs to show his emotions or shade his target grin

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Welcomed To Hometown By A Massive Crowd And Wild Celebration / Nollywood Actor, TC Okafor Reveals What Really Happened To Junior Pope And Four / Meet Actor Ogidan A Living Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.