Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,323 members, 7,950,633 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram (2082 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram / Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by grafikii: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2011
i am really pissed this morning, i have heard this over and over again and i believe this is an avenue for gej to be excussed from handling the situation on ground. We have a major crisis in our country and all we cqn do is to excuss the president and blame it on others.
Tell me if 9/11 happened more than once in the usa would president bush not resign or be kicked out.
Boko haram is effective only because our president is ineffective.
The post election violence went on for 2 weeks and the president could do was to wait and watch, take no concrate action and allow innocent corpers die then blame it on others.
how did cameron handle the uk riots, did he watch and blame it on others? would he still be in office if can out to say riots is a world problem
This are questions we need to ask ourselves, does the president even care about loss lives?
True we voted this man, should not put him on his toes or is democracy just about voting every 4yrs.
Finally give me one concrate and sensible evidence that buhari has anything to do with boko haram.
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2011
@OP

Who do you think sponsors Boko Haram?
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by tplamp26: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2011
not him but his followers are boko haram.
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by CyberG: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by grafikii: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2011
we are not talking about your assuptions, i asked for facts
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by Gbawe: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2011
MrPrsdent:

@OP

Who do you think sponsors Boko Haram?

You think the PDP pals of Jonathan , many who are founding fathers of the Party, and who cliam Mr. President is an "ungentlemanly usurper", are groundnut sellers or choir boys? Even amongst thieves there is honour. Folks should therefore leave Buhari out of this crap. Enough is enough !!!

Look towards the murderous and evil men who call themselves Party 'colleagues' of GEJ yet told whoever cared to listen that they will make Nigeria "hell" for him. I know Nigerians love basing their utternaces on sentiments but we should all remember that Buhari had lost two elections before this and he headed to Court. The constant accusation against Buhari is just because those who voted for GEJ are too embarrassed to admit that they goofed badly with thinking that "we voted for GEJ and not the PDP". Sadly, the evil Party cannot be disocciated from GEJ. People should grow up and deal with that. All what is happening is the fault of GEJ and his murderous Party members who think they are born to rule.
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by ajadek(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2011
But why buhari say he will turn nigeria to libya if they denied him, he offer this 3 before election,but i never conclude he can sponsor such because his a man of integrity
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by danjohn: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2011
Gbawe:

You think the PDP pals of Jonathan , many who are founding fathers of the Party, and who cliam Mr. President is an "ungentlemanl usurper", are groundnut sellers or choir boys? Even amongst thieves there is honour. Folks should therefore leave Buhari out of this crap. Enough is enough !!!

Look towards the murderous and evil men who call themselves Party 'colleagues' of GEJ yet told whoever cared to listen that they will make Nigeria "hell" for him. I know Nigerians love basing their utternaces on sentiments but we should all remember that Buhari had lost two elections before this and he headed to Court. The constant accusation against Buhari is just because those who voted for GEJ are too embarrassed to admit that they goofed badly with thinking that "we voted for GEJ and not the PDP". Sadly, the evil Party cannot be disocciated from GEJ. People should grow up and deal with that. All what is happening is the fault of GEJ and his murderous Party members who think they are born to rule. 

Amen!! Preach on my friend.
Re: Evidence That Buhari Sponsors Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2011
You people are wasting your time on nothing.Boko Haram has no high profile sponsors.They might be affiliated at early stage witha former Governor of Borno but at this stage,they have no politician as a sponsor.They are simply brain-washed people who believe in pure Religion.Such a people are difficult to deal with because they do not need money

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Present Boko Haram - From The Horse's Mouth / The Best Political Party In Nigeria. / How Old Is Azeez Arisekola Alao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.