Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG (731 Views)

Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 5:06am On Jan 27
Blakjewelry:

The second part of your statement give you away. Immediately the war started and even till date America is giving aid in terms of weapons and cash to Israel. They keep pleading and threatening iran not to involved, they keep a steady eyes in the sky over Gaza, their ships are in sea close by giving support. It is like throwing well built man with weapon in a cage fight with a slim with no weapon. You asking whose backing does hamas has before poking Israel, this one of the most silly question I have encountered lately.

Allow palestanian to have their own state then you will have who hold responsible and with a stable government in Palestine, you can even foster a good relationship and end the circle of blood.

For every innocent man you killed you just gain a lot of enemies.

Nothing gave me away...u chose to do selective comprehension....I only responded to the guy that said Israelis are behaving that way because of backing of the west......thats why i asked,.. which backing did Hamas have first brutally strike israel?? No answer

Are u saying if there is no backing of the west....Israel wont retaliate? It's funny how u pple talk about these things...u are the one taking sides yet looking for who to call devil....

Israelis were struck first...yet u guys don't expect them to be brutal..... When Japan struck United state first at pearl habour....they paid for it dearly.... This is an observation...I am not supporting USA or japan before u start yammering .... U pple don't see contex...u just like to insult based on selective reading and comprehension..

My comment about those kids is simple....this is war...why will u risk ur life by raising a flag expecting a hostile opponent that has been bombing u for many weeks to obey... U photocopy ur life for house..?? To me, That move was stupid ...if u can't get that as the context of my comment....then I cannot help how u chose to comprehend
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by KGBKremlin: 6:32am On Jan 27
Corrections:
We have seen so many young actors and actresses posing acting films. I hope this is not another one.

The same thing Fulani will soon do to your people and the worse is that nobody will care if a tribe like shit like yours exists.

If this words doesn't happen to you imminently, then know that God doesn't exist.

Animal.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Blakjewelry(m): 9:36am On Jan 27
advanceDNA:

Nothing gave me away...u chose to do selective comprehension....I only responded to the guy that said Israelis are behaving that way because of backing of the west......thats why i asked,.. which backing did Hamas have first brutally strike israel?? No answer

Are u saying if there is no backing of the west....Israel wont retaliate? It's funny how u pple talk about these things...u are the one taking sides yet looking for who to call devil....

Israelis were struck first...yet u guys don't expect them to be brutal..... When Japan struck United state first at pearl habour....they paid for it dearly.... This is an observation...I am not supporting USA or japan before u start yammering .... U pple don't see contex...u just like to insult based on selective reading and comprehension..

My comment about those kids is simple....this is war...why will u risk ur life by raising a flag expecting a hostile opponent that has been bombing u for many weeks to obey... U photocopy ur life for house..?? To me, That move was stupid ...if u can't get that as the context of my comment....then I cannot help how u chose to comprehend

Find out how many Gazans that killed yearly pre-war times then you will understand the origin of the conflict.

And you talked about this is war, no modern war is fought savage like unless the person involve knows there is no consequences. If this was done by other countries the silly west and the united will be looking for scapegoat, but no, they have they are paying blind eyes. No matter how long, repercussion will come one day, it always comes because the status quo cannot remain for ever, it will change in due time.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 11:44am On Jan 27
Blakjewelry:

Find out how many Gazans that killed yearly pre-war times then you will understand the origin of the conflict.

And you talked about this is war, no modern war is fought savage like unless the person involve knows there is no consequences. If this was done by other countries the silly west and the united will be looking for scapegoat, but no, they have they are paying blind eyes. No matter how long, repercussion will come one day, it always comes because the status quo cannot remain for ever, it will change in due time.

May I ask u something?? What exactly are u expecting from the Israelis after they were treated that way by the Hamas
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Blakjewelry(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27
advanceDNA:

May I ask u something?? What exactly are u expecting from the Israelis after they were treated that way by the Hamas
They could go after hamas without directly targeting women and children, as in keeping civilian casualty to the minimum.

But if I am to take action as the leader during such crisis, I won't rush into action. First I will re-enforce security around the borders, start negotiations to release those who in hostage, then I will profile those involved.

Once the hostages are released, there name on a bomb for everyone involved in the attack, I cant rule out civilian casualty but it will send a strong massage that you can't touch me and go free. Infact nobody will want to be around any of those involved because it could mean death sentence.

Now with their current actions apart from killing large number of civilian, tell me how many hamas member that were involved in the attack that has been killed, rather they are underground coming out to ambush and kill more idf soldiers.

They plan the whole thing and anticipated your move and you worked directly into their hand.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Jan 27
Blakjewelry:

They could go after hamas without directly targeting women and children, as in keeping civilian casualty to the minimum.
Bros....is that how Ukraine and Russia did their own....is that how America and Japan did their own... Is that how west Germany did theirs...
War is not supposed to happen in the first place...there is nothing civil or kind about killing it fellow man...but somehow u expect those that were attacked first to be considerate...okay oooo....

Blakjewelry:

But if I am to take action as the leader during such crisis, I won't rush into action. First I will re-enforce security around the borders, start negotiations to release those who in hostage, then I will profile those involved.
Bros no leader that is used to fighting war with an old ruthless enemy will do that...u will appear weak and the other enemies will strike you... U think Russia just attacked Ukraine like that for fun.. they also sent message to others that want to allow US use their air space and land to mount weapons...
If Israel delayed another minute....Hamas will televise the beheading of every single hostage.
It's their way of mocking Israel and the west.

Blakjewelry:

Once the hostages are released, there name on a bomb for everyone involved in the attack, I cant rule out civilian casualty but it will send a strong massage that you can't touch me and go free. Infact nobody will want to be around any of those involved because it could mean death sentence.
Guy u are funny....so u know u can't rule out casualty....how will u name one bomb for everyone involved .. ..u know where they are exactly?? Baba ..u have ended up doing what is real did...u are just delaying, which will make u weak....

Blakjewelry:

Now with their current actions apart from killing large number of civilian, tell me how many hamas member that were involved in the attack that has been killed, rather they are underground coming out to ambush and kill more idf soldiers.
Bros...when Hamas struck Israel ..these same pple u are feeling for were rejoicing......they called Israel enemy of Allah....like u said...there will always be collateral damage in war... There's nothing u can do about that ...why try to paint one side black.....as for me.....wateva they do to each other is fair game in war..

.. If they want to be really fair ...they shouldn't attack each other in the first place.

Blakjewelry:

They plan the whole thing and anticipated your move and you worked directly into their hand.
....So Israel planned and kidnap their own pple...killed someone them because they want to attack their enemy.... Baba listen to urself...
U are just talking online propaganda.....and taking sides
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Blakjewelry(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27
advanceDNA:

Bros....is that how Ukraine and Russia did their own....is that how America and Japan did their own... Is that how west Germany did theirs...
War is not supposed to happen in the first place...there is nothing civil or kind about killing it fellow man...but somehow u expect those that were attacked first to be considerate...okay oooo....
So why is Ukraine still standing, did you see Russians attacking civilian? Russia have the capacity to level down the whole of Ukraine but chose minimize the destruction.

advanceDNA:

Bros no leader that is used to fighting war with an old ruthless enemy will do that...u will appear weak and the other enemies will strike you... U think Russia just attacked Ukraine like that for fun.. they also sent message to others that want to allow US use their air space and land to mount weapons...
If Israel delayed another minute....Hamas will televise the beheading of every single hostage.
It's their way of mocking Israel and the west.
Lol so you think this is the first time such attack is happening or this is going to be last.

As long as Israel keep killing people in the occupied region there is always going to be a reprisals. The thing Israel down on this guy's like they are less than animals, you killing them but they believe the little they are going to do to you is going to hurt more and that is goal and they achieve it.

Guy u are funny....so u know u can't rule out casualty....how will u name one bomb for everyone involved .. ..u know where they are exactly?? Baba ..u have ended up doing what is real did...u are just delaying, which will make u weak....

advanceDNA:

Bros...when Hamas struck Israel ..these same pple u are feeling for were rejoicing......they called Israel enemy of Allah....like u said...there will always be collateral damage in war... There's nothing u can do about that ...why try to paint one side black.....as for me.....wateva they do to each other is fair game in war..

.. If they want to be really fair ...they shouldn't attack each other in the first place.

I have be in semi-war like situation during the tribal war in warri. The army that were sent to keep the peace use a brutal approach because of their colleagues killed, now this approach also earn them the enmity of the people. Same thing happened in the North east and even in the east. So you cant be killing their people on a daily basis and expect them not rejoice when you have probably killed their sons, daughters and family members.

You said there shouldn't be war in the first place? "Quietness shouldn't be mistaken for peace"
The UN came up with a two state solution, that resolve the crisis what is stopping Israel which have the upper hand from agreeing to it.

advanceDNA:

....So Israel planned and kidnap their own pple...killed someone them because they want to attack their enemy.... Baba listen to urself...
U are just talking online propaganda.....and taking sides
Perhaps you do not comprehend what I wrote, I said hamas plan the thing, built tunnels and attack knowing very well israel is going to bomb indiscriminately, so they avoid being hit by hiding underground.

They know Israel second move will be ground operation and hamas have learn a thing or two from both the war in Vietnam and the recent Ukraine war which indicates tanks are becoming useless in modern warfare.

Go deep and see footage from the war front you see massive casualty on the side of the Israeli forces. This is the reason I said Israel place into their hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé Donates $4m To Kamala Harris / Presidential Challenges: Afghan Leader Appeals to Obama Over Civilian Deaths / Logistic Support Needed: I Have To Get Obama To Okija Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.