Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,535 members, 7,965,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? (30490 Views)

Landlord Cautions Tenants On Sex Noise, Pastes Notice On The Board / Tenant Removing Tiles Before Packing Out / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by spencekat(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27
Abee79:
There are many reasons for this:
1. For peace of mind.
2. The rouge "authorities" that would normally be on duty, constituting nuisance and demanding bribes from the truck drivers must have closed.
3. The roads are usually freer at night.
4. To avoid gossip.
5. The weather is usually cooler at night.
6. The sun will not affect the properties.
7. To surprise other neighbors. When they wake up in the morning, you're gone! 😁
8. Some people and truck drivers usually have opportunity after finishing their usual businesses during the day.
9. Read that number 7 again, slowly.
10. It's a matter of choice, las las.
Number 7 is the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by peterboro: 10:01pm On Jan 27
The same reason why is suya being mostly sold at night🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by ojojonkembu: 10:01pm On Jan 27
because of rotten and bed bug infected mattress and cushion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by hardknocksng(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27
Most of them are dirty and don’t wish to move into the day make new neighbors no see how filthy they are.
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by oneMalik: 10:01pm On Jan 27
Cos you dont have a resonable question to ask
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Quebec91(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27
cheesy
Zonefree:
After boasting and telling your neighbors you can feed them and their families, you now want to pack out during the day?

You want them to see your torn foams and dilapidated pots? undecided
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Joshrob(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27
Well I have never packed in the night but very early in the morning.
I just moved in and arranged my stuffs early and still have enough time to rest in my new house.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by FertilityH: 10:03pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
Why do tenants always prefer packing out at night?

Some longer throat neighbors will ask you to drop some stuff as packing gift

Them go use eyes calculate all your asset

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by abba190: 10:03pm On Jan 27
you want me to carry my dirty matress in a broad daylight?
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by kayo80(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27
sketching:

I once packed during the day and my neighbors questions made me forget the mat at the back of the door and gas cylinder.

Hahahaha!!! Sowie
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by ImoleNaija: 10:05pm On Jan 27
Abee79:
There are many reasons for this:
1. For peace of mind.
2. The rouge "authorities" that would normally be on duty, constituting nuisance and demanding bribes from the truck drivers must have closed.
3. The roads are usually freer at night.
4. To avoid gossip.
5. The weather is usually cooler at night.
6. The sun will not affect the properties.
7. To surprise other neighbors. When they wake up in the morning, you're gone! 😁
8. Some people and truck drivers usually have opportunity after finishing their usual businesses during the day.
9. Read that number 7 again, slowly.
10. It's a matter of choice, las las.

You get sense jare unlike some that I wouldn't want to mention.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Ladymillion(f): 10:05pm On Jan 27
To avoid roving eyes,hence they pack "Nicodemously"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by eazyjay4(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27
Because of VIO and police officers on the road looking for ways to task innocent citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Ebukamatth(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27
Thier property is dirty
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Engr2016: 10:06pm On Jan 27
LeeSmart:

Lol abi why him no go ask BAT why e the always get confidence to fly for night and not day time?
BAT ke? . You are guys are just so funny indeed. Lol
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by qtx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
For security reasons. grin
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by essentialone(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27
I don laff tire ooo
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by femi4: 10:10pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
It's cheaper grin
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Melagros(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
After boasting and telling your neighbors you can feed them and their families, you now want to pack out during the day?

Lolzz grin
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by etrange: 10:11pm On Jan 27
I have never observed this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by AboveTheRim(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27
Nairalanders in Abuja, please assist by filling out my project questionnaire. Please

https://ee-eu.kobotoolbox.org/x/kK68ONLs
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
to invade outstanding rent.
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Expanse2020(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27
Na only tenant wey whole Landlord de park-out for night ......but the one way one show landlord pepper na 1:00pm he go pack out in style and noise why go de course headache
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by mikemiyaki: 10:18pm On Jan 27
Chai🤔🤣🤣
Zonefree:

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Danzakidakura(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27
grin funny Truth.
Dubetex96:
LMAO lmoa

Some move out at night maybe there properties are worn out and they don't want others to see what they are moving out with.

More over, they might be the type of tenant that bad mouth others...

Mama nkechi, u no see load wey wetin mama godwin dey pack inside truck whereas her own property, if them share am for street na only sweeping broom dem fit salvage inside the entire property.
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by godofuck231: 10:20pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
you want make them see say my wife de squirt for bed why map of Africa de centre of our marital mattress? . Come , them send you come ?

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Triumped: 10:21pm On Jan 27
It’s just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by TrackerSK: 10:24pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:

You will not make heaven
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by joefelin2345: 10:31pm On Jan 27
IamDora:

Anyone saying it's because their properties isn't appealing to the eyes is lying, mostly it's for privacy sake. While I was still at the University and wanted to change lodge, I packed out at night, and yes, I had lot of valuable properties ranging from Tv, to Dstv, to home theatre, to fridge, to A.c, to generator, to even a cushion, just name it?!

People who mostly pack out that way, just don't want people to be looking and asking you stupid questions while packing out your loads. smiley
Oga na lie you dey talk. Yoruba call am ...Iro nla... Big lie. You wey no get ordinary mat self come dey brag for Nairaland Forum.
Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
Why you no go ask rabbit why e dey only dey come outside for night? grin

Funny enough over 95% of Nigerian tenants have at one time or the other packed at night cheesy

The 2 times I've moved, I moved in the daytime.

I guess I'm.one of the 2 percent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / Land Grabbers Invade Building Site In Ogun, Snatch N500,000, From A Lady / Cocoa House : Tropical Africa's First Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.