Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors (3562 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by lanresco15(m): 3:01am On Sep 18, 2007
Hi everyone, just want some advice from someone, I am a guy of 17 and very matured but kinda have abt 6 ladies on me and though all pretty, i gotta drop 5, what u think i can do, I love only 1 but how can i tell them that i cant just b with themfor the rest of their lives, its kinda heartless, help me guys
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by uspry1(f): 4:53am On Sep 18, 2007
Be bold to tell 5 girls that u have found someone special and cannot be with them. Can we be friends?

That's simple!!!
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by yimiton(f): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2007
At 17, you're already sadling yourself with the issues of women! 
Boy, you've got a long way to go! And 6 at that, mine oh mine, what time do you have to read your books?
What ever happend to pure, uncommittedand beautiful friendship?
You really think you're very mature? Macaulay Culkin of Home Alone equally thought he was very mature when he got married at age 18 but discovered it wasn't a game for kids barely 2 years later.
My advice to you, at this age, you don't need any commitments be friends with all six of them, like reading mates and with time, you'll get to understand what love is all about and genuinelyfall in love.
For you to have 6 women on you at once and not knowing what to do simply shows you're still a long way from being mature.

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by olanajim(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2007
Dump all of them and make friend with them. Simple.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by olanajim(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2007
Dump all of them and make friend with them. Simple.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Hazeleyed(f): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2007
yimiton:

Boy, you've got a long way to go! And 6 at that, mine oh mine, what time do you have to read your books?
You really think you're very mature? Macaulay Culkin of Home Alone equally thought he was very mature when he got married at age 18 but discovered it wasn't a game for kids barely 2 years later.
My advice to you, at this age, you don't need any commitments be friends with all six of them, like reading mates and with time, you'll get to understand what love is all about and genuinelyfall in love.
For you to have 6 women on you at once and not knowing what to do simply shows you're still a long way from being mature.

I second that!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by efuah(f): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2007
@yimi, word, u took the right words out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by yimiton(f): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2007
@ Efua:
Let's hook up on YIM, I won't be so busy today. Always nice to see you here though.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2007
Good advice from Yimi, you'd be wise to accept it.

At my age, I couldn't even cope with 2 women, never mind 6 at age 17!
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by olanajim(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2007
He is grooming himself for the future! Maybe he had a wrong programming.

Pray, where are the parents?
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

I second that!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything like "i third that", if there is, then i double "third" it. grin grin
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Phiniter(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2007
I Fourthuth that,
I mean this guy must be Ronaldinho, or better still Chris Santos,
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by olanajim(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2007
Sorry, he is a BOY, not a GUY.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by akasleek(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2007
angry Can you belief this guy! when your mates are planning on how to make the best out of there teenage years. You are here saddling urself with 6 babes. That just shows how immature you are. Maybe one smiles at you and you go " Oh she is in love with me". Another calls your name and you go again 'she is dying for me". My guy you better wake up. Face your books and for the last time you are still very young to be bothering your life with this love issue.

If you no take time, I go tell seun(administrator) make him report you to your mama for flogging.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by mekoyo(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2007

You said it all.
@poster
what are you doing with five girls at your age? Just tell them you can be friends and thats all. Let them go so you can have time for your studies.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by 2dye4(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2007
the sad thing is that i doubt if people really heed the advice given on this forum.

@poster: i bet u think 6 girls on u @ 17 makes u hot? trust me, the story would be different in 10 years time
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Phiniter(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2007
dont mind this guy i mean boy, at 17 you have six then probably at 27 you'd have 16, I mean how'd you manage to keep them in the first place, you sure have money to spend now that girls ar too expensive to keep in Naija, or is the other way round?
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by olanajim(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2007
Na lie. Secondary school girls are not expensive to keep. TheY are the cheapest comodity on display. Believe me. They are vulnerable. That is why parents must keep a close watch on them.

My finding and research show that most of them are curious to experience the thrill of love. All you need are sweet words, love cards, chocolate, Ice scream etc and before you know it, they would be all over you! I had had opportunity to mentor them and I am always sad when l hear a teenager saying she love somebody. Little wonder why most of them lost their virginity stupidly to a stupid boy.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by lifestyle1(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
can anyone help me with an american ivitation letter?
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by fun4me2(f): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
lanre stop kidding and face other serious issues in life,see d way u wrote d topic sef six female suitors,suitors indeed,abeg make we hear word from u jare. I support yimi's advice 100% just make gud frends for now. all d rest will be jara later infact na u go taya sef. takecare
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by toyin1709: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
EGH embarassed !!!
FACE YOUR BOOKS AND THINK OF HOW YUR GONNA IMPROVE YURSELF,
YUR 17YRS FR PETE'S SAKE AND YUR TALKING OF SUITORS
puleeeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

"At 17, you're already sadling yourself with the issues of women!
For you to have 6 women on you at once and not knowing what to do simply shows you're still a long way from being mature."

listen to yimiton, abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Phiniter(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2007
Oh boy, be useful to your generation
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by saucekid(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
6 shemaya upon you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guy you get luck oooooooooo

come to think of it,you can keep all 6, no need breaking the heart of 5

at least you'll become managing director after setting up 5 companies on 5 girl's head

u no understand? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by kempo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
Just know it that you are wasting your youthful life doing your self more harm than good. instead of thinking of how to get your self into school or if you are already there thinking how to make first class or 2.1 you are there talking of 5 ladies. YOUR NAME NA SOORY BOY, SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2007
my advice - instead of dropping five - add like ten to it - making 16 in all - u are 16 and u shld have all the energy.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Jahbert(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2007
Based on the responses , i know life in Nigeria must be, lets say, difficult,

Thank god for Western Influence,
grin

@ Poster, keep all of them as close friends, thats my advice. When i was 17 i was also in the same situation, and that worked for me.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by BlackMamba(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
Why don't you ask your parents, who obviously are pressuring into marriage, to pick for you. Of course they're are your source of "hotness". Normally, female suitors are the farthest thing in the mind of a Naija 17 years old.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
young man hows your accademics going also go and check your HIV status(is not only 6 babes, you for answer Solomon)
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by adeboo(f): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
@seventeen, you shouldnt have so much issues surrounding u.
I think you should slow down before one or more of them gets preggers and then u get yourself into more dilema.

I think u should just tell them all to get lost and give you some breathing space - thats what i think you shoulod do.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
For God’s sake you are only 17 just concentrate on your studies so you can become useful to yourself and to the society.

What if you get one of those girls pregnant; do you think you would be man enough to face the consequences? Just focus on your studies and if you must have a girl, don’t let that relationship go beyond mere friendship it’s for your own good.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by degubi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
a word is enough for every seventeen year old, go my dear child and apply all that u have heard from the elders on this forum.
Re: I'm 17 And I Have Six Female Suitors by jayvin01: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
don't understand what this world is turnin into angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Limit? / Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. / Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.