Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,293 members, 7,904,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. (3567 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by dadycandoit(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2012
The truest statement in the history of relationships regarding whether you should propose or not is also the most vague: “When you know, you know.”

Guys in great relationships or happy marriages know exactly what it means. It means: “I can’t explain it; I just know that when I look at my wife, she’s the only one for me and I want to share my life with her.”

For other guys, the “when you know, you know” phrase translates roughly to: “It’s a crapshoot, pal. You’re on your own with the whole ‘knowing’ thing.” Which leads this second group of guys to ask: “Know what? What the hell am I supposed to know?”

How do you “Know”?

There is no real answer to this, other than “know” encompasses everything. It includes knowing you love your girlfriend/wife-to-be, knowing that she loves you, knowing that she’s your best friend, knowing that you’re hers, knowing that she’ll make a great parent, knowing that she’ll take care of you, knowing that you won’t mind taking care of her, knowing that among all the other girlfriends you had, this amazing woman was waiting for you the whole time and none of your past ladies could ever compare to her.

To not “know” means you’re feeling the opposite about some of these things. (Hopefully only some — if you feel the opposite about your girlfriend on all of the above, why even bother dating her?Unless she’s Brooklyn Decker — in which case, hang in as long as you can). Fortunately, when you’re no longer uncomfortable, uncertain or “un” anything involving your significant other (most of all, unsure) that’s when you “know.” And when you know, you know, which means it might be time to propose.

Be this guy
Here are a dozen very important things to think about when you get to this point: , continue to read more at:
http://dadycandoit.com/
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
The main mistake is not bleeping your Landlord's daughter when you should have
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mynd_44:

The main mistake is not bleeping your Landlord's daughter when you should have

Or the milkman! lipsrsealed
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by xynerise: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
The only mistakes men make is being too possessive and being a cheat. Nothing else.
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Pennywise(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Being possessive is a matter of instinct. Being a cheat is a matter of opinion. . . .
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by MrsChima1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
Pennywise:

^^^
Being possessive is a matter of instinct. Being a cheat is a matter of opinion. . . .

Do you think men are more possessive than women?
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Pennywise(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
Yep, without a doubt. Our ego is larger or at least we tend to display it more
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Or the milkman!   lipsrsealed
Is that your regret?
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by xynerise: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
Women are jealous and fishy and not possessive. grin
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by woodaddy: 4:32am On Jan 10, 2012
l no they agree with you papa
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Mynd44: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2012
xynerise:

Women are jealous and fishy and not possessive. grin
So is it safe to conclude that women like eating JELLY and they smell like FISHY?
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by dadycandoit(f): 4:23am On Jan 11, 2012
may be,
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by pendo89(f): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2012
Assumptions.
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
A possesove cheat, that something
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by dadycandoit(f): 6:33am On May 13, 2012
wink
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 10:09am On May 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is that your regret?

Which are you referring to? tongue
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by dadycandoit(f): 6:14am On May 24, 2012
dadycandoit: The truest statement in the history of relationships regarding whether you should propose or not is also the most vague: “When you know, you know.”

Guys in great relationships or happy marriages know exactly what it means. It means: “I can’t explain it; I just know that when I look at my wife, she’s the only one for me and I want to share my life with her.”

For other guys, the “when you know, you know” phrase translates roughly to: “It’s a crapshoot, pal. You’re on your own with the whole ‘knowing’ thing.” Which leads this second group of guys to ask: “Know what? What the hell am I supposed to know?”

How do you “Know”?

There is no real answer to this, other than “know” encompasses everything. It includes knowing you love your girlfriend/wife-to-be, knowing that she loves you, knowing that she’s your best friend, knowing that you’re hers, knowing that she’ll make a great parent, knowing that she’ll take care of you, knowing that you won’t mind taking care of her, knowing that among all the other girlfriends you had, this amazing woman was waiting for you the whole time and none of your past ladies could ever compare to her.

To not “know” means you’re feeling the opposite about some of these things. (Hopefully only some — if you feel the opposite about your girlfriend on all of the above, why even bother dating her?Unless she’s Brooklyn Decker — in which case, hang in as long as you can). Fortunately, when you’re no longer uncomfortable, uncertain or “un” anything involving your significant other (most of all, unsure) that’s when you “know.” And when you know, you know, which means it might be time to propose.

Be this guy
Here are a dozen very important things to think about when you get to this point: , continue to read more at:
http://dadycandoit.com/

l see
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by dadycandoit(f): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2012
shocked
Re: Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2012
Give it a rest dude

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have High Rate Of Divorce Today / Stopping Your Man From Cheating / Shyness Killing Me Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.