Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game (63922 Views)

I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:11am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:
As much as I love Osimhen and I believe he's a good player now doubt. But I still don't get the hype TBH.

To me ,he hasn't been on par with previous Africa's best.The likes of Salah, Mane and Yaya... He maybe he's the best the continent has to offer for now (based on his Napoli form) but they should just tone down on the hype. Even his performance so far at this AFCON is pretty poor if we are being honest with ourselves.

Can't wait to see you at Chelsea next season (with a new coach )
being African best doesn't mean he must score goals. His movement and tactics alone on and off ball speak alot.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Ofadaman(m): 4:32am On Jan 29
Most people watching dont know there are analytics that tracks each players activity around the pitch, they compare it its normal avg work rate expected of a player if you are consistently above work rate. They tske you in for.a drug test
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by timota(m): 4:42am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:
As much as I love Osimhen and I believe he's a good player now doubt. But I still don't get the hype TBH.

To me ,he hasn't been on par with previous Africa's best.The likes of Salah, Mane and Yaya... He maybe he's the best the continent has to offer for now (based on his Napoli form) but they should just tone down on the hype. Even his performance so far at this AFCON is pretty poor if we are being honest with ourselves.

It's not only about scoring,but it involves weakening the defense for others to score

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Passionate1(m): 5:02am On Jan 29
Option504:
The kind energy wey the guy displace yesterday reach make dem test am like four times. The energy is out of this world

Na passion and determination. .

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by extol1(m): 5:15am On Jan 29
Haydens:
C.A.F hates Nigeria players and their progress.

The gave out the best XI but not even a single Nigerian player was there now osimhen powerful performance surprised and now regretting why they didn't put him there.

Pathetic! They'll surely fail woefully.

I hope caf president no come from south Africa or Ghana.
He is from South Africa
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by 12345baba(m): 5:20am On Jan 29
Haydens:

The gave out the best XI but not even a single Nigerian player was there now osimhen powerful performance surprised and now regretting why they didn't put him there.

na South African o
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by dalass(f): 5:54am On Jan 29
Holadokun:
E shoke them grin

Meaning: e shook, shock, come choke join grin grin
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by ShugaSneh: 5:55am On Jan 29
Who asked you all these things you dey talk here?
KarinaSlim:
Hmmmm...

I want to be a Footballer.

I heard they have money.

When I was in Primary school, I used to play football but my teacher did not always pick me to represent our school.

She used to pick one other girl named Doris.

She said because I was always falling down.

Shortly after I entered University, I met Doris in school. She is now a sportswoman.

Doris was admiring me that am now beautiful.

Maybe she has started making money by now through sports.

Who knows undecided
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by tophempire: 6:12am On Jan 29
THE GUY TOO GOOD DEM THINK SAY HIN DE USE DRUGS😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by victorazy(m): 6:15am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

My only question for you....

Check how many goals Nigeria has gotten so far, how many of his contribution to the goal?

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by boxypane(m): 6:17am On Jan 29
They might as well take the whole Nigerian team for testing except Iwobi. Nonsense ppl
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by SenatePresdo(m): 6:18am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

I don't think Poch is leaving
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by robosky02(m): 6:30am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

You can't measure him with goals only

His. Overall play has. Lifted the team

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by occfx: 6:31am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

Yes, he hasn't done much of what Eto did in Africa may be in the future but been fantastic, no... However, everyone is thrilled with his energy and runs. He has long legs and jumps like an antelope with enough power, that's enough for now.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Haydens: 6:32am On Jan 29
12345baba:
na South African o

I can see where the hate is coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Engen(m): 6:42am On Jan 29
This quote made me signed into Nairaland account...I haven't sign in about 6years...The hate dis CAF have for Nigeria is too much...
Haydens:

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Oboto700(m): 6:46am On Jan 29
dreality:
Stop all these Osimhen hype, which I think is deliberately being promoted. The guy is just your average striker
you don't have sense
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by optimusprime2(m): 6:47am On Jan 29
I remember the prime of Daniel Amokachi...
Dey dope tested this guy almost Everytime because he also had an insane work rate.

Till today in Turkey the guys name is like a song, defender's hated playing him.

Secondly I think it's quite obvious CAF has a beef against Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Fitness4life: 6:48am On Jan 29
Inferiority complex is really a bad thing. Those who choose him to be best in Africa are professionals.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Oboto700(m): 6:48am On Jan 29
DOSINCLAIR:
Just because Osimhen has not scored any goal yest at The Nationa Cup doesn't mean He is hyped....

Ever heard of saving the best for the last?

Trust me If you have been watching Osimhen closely all through this Tournament, You would have seen/believe that the goals will come to justify his hype!

he has one goal
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by ObalendeCMS: 6:49am On Jan 29
As Ojota/Oregun boy wey Osime be, e sure me say the alaye go dey choKo. That Troost guy sef look like person wey go dey puff & pass.

Naija guys too giran.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Poisonousman: 7:17am On Jan 29
Haydens:

Na south African

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Christlike01: 7:17am On Jan 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Who be all these people again
We are the real niggarz of Africa
Drug test or not

Osimhen will keep on tearing defence apart
Osimhen my niggar..football according to arsene wenger is a game of passion. And that is exactly what Osimhen showed yesterday...patriotism and passion

We are the real niggarz of Africa Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear
Angola should get ready Osimhen go bully that defence tire

Benin Republic is a good neighbor though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Capernum: 7:21am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

Your understanding of football is very shallow. There are kPIs to prove Osimen is even underrated. The boy is good. No caps.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by CalabarPikin: 7:25am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

So much on point..
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by CalabarPikin: 7:27am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

I came up this in an argument, a friend just said it's his time to shine and that's the fact..

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by symbianDON(m): 7:42am On Jan 29
sgtponzihater1:

Noted with thanks
thanks Sir
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Paraman: 7:49am On Jan 29
Felix6:

That is what you get when Standard has fallen across board. between 1990 and 2008 Osimhen might be struggling to start for championship and division 2 sides in Europe.
But today's football is just money, no quality and talent.
Trashy comment
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by NairaMaster1(m): 7:55am On Jan 29
Emman08:
There's nothing random about that test.

I wonder why all these tiny countries are oppressing Nigeria.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by tnerro1(m): 8:17am On Jan 29
E shock dem ba😁
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Exceed15: 8:38am On Jan 29
cyrusmillz:

I disagree with your submission. Fine, Osimhen is expected to be banging goals like he does in serie A. However let's not forget it's all about the general victory and not individual and he proved it on the pitch. This guy has been instrumental to our crucial goals by putting pressure on the opponent defence, causing confusion and breaking their ties. That's what a fierce striker does. You could also see his selfless and leadership qualities displayed on the pitch.

IThe one that breaks my heart is calling his performance poor. If winning is all that matter for the team then he has remarkably pretty ..well. Yes, drogba tipped him to joining Chelsea which i can wait to see happen.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by chukskafor(m): 8:44am On Jan 29
symbianDON:
....ambit of the law
English na your maaaate! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas / Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records / Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.