Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game (63922 Views)

I Am Scared Of Individual Errors Against Cameroun - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Haydens: 11:07pm On Jan 29
Engen:
This quote made me signed into Nairaland account...I haven't sign in about 6years...The hate dis CAF have for Nigeria is too much...

💯💯

Eve the blind can see the pepper that's coming out from their heart.
Re: Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game by Hausa(m): 4:13am On Jan 31
cyrusmillz:
As much as I love Osimhen and I believe he's a good player now doubt. But I still don't get the hype TBH.

To me ,he hasn't been on par with previous Africa's best.The likes of Salah, Mane and Yaya... He maybe he's the best the continent has to offer for now (based on his Napoli form) but they should just tone down on the hype. Even his performance so far at this AFCON is pretty poor if we are being honest with ourselves.

Can't wait to see you at Chelsea next season (with a new coach )
His major problem is his finishing. It's not his strongest.

But the movement, runs, etc., is world class.
Although not all clubs will need such, but I guess it suits for the club he plays for... And Nigeria as a country. Considering the supply is not that great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas / Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records / Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.