Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video (52057 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by wallarwallar(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe

Stop forming hard guy joor which consequences u want to kill her and spend d rest of ur life behind bar. Worst case u go ur way and she go her way and everybody be in peace if u try rubbish u go regret ur action 4 d rest of ur life... lf woman respect u and do normal thank be to God who gave u d right person thou a man wud try his best bt no be ur hardness go make woman respect u bro...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by JustPowerApps(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29
The wife cheating doesn't warrant violence before a child. Both the husband and wife are sick to be honest. They don't deserve to be called parents.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by aAK1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29
Poor child
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Sheuns(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29
ValCon888:
There's no reason to hit her. Simply get custody of your kid, divorce her and move on.

A man like that shouldn't even be pained. He should go to church and thank God for removing the jezebel in his life.

He should also do a DNA test to confirm that kid is truly his.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by emmatuegbe(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29
Even when they are caught in the act, they will still say "It is not what you think"

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Donedeal1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29
The woman still go ahead corrupted the child.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Pat081: 1:19pm On Jan 29
kristonium:
Such audacity!

Brought another man into your marital bedroom?

Where these people see liver but?
what of the mad man He did not fear for his life
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by UndissolvedMeta(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29
Mind sharing the course material you used with me please?

Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by occfx: 1:26pm On Jan 29
Look4success:
Send her away. Divorce her for her infidelity. That's what Son of the most high said.

Someone should help me with 5k please. I want to use as tfare to my workplace this week. Please

Tfare has become something else, as I dey like this I no even get Tfare today
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by incogni2o: 1:31pm On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:
The man beating the woman is like shooting yourself when you about to escape death.

The impression this will give the court is the man pushed her emotionally and also the man is an abuser.

He will lose woefully in court.
Very foolish man.
You hold camera still dey slap am.
You video yourself doing assault to a woman.

As in.

The child was not willing to go and greet his Dad which shows the man is not even connected to the family.
How can the child not be Happy you are around.
That is not the first time he is hitting the woman as you can see the child cried immediately

I don't support cheating but then the man need to check himself

Who told you it's every Man that believes solution to infidelity is Divorce.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29
G00dharddick:
Una still dey Marry Nigeria girls?

Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth. When dating a Nigerian girl do not be committed in the relationship. Just keep using her till you find a normal human being
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Adesina18111(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29
I do say this to my wife...if you want to Bleep around...all the best for you and I won't kill her or the man she cheats with but I will ensure I take life away from both of them while alive...case closed
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Abelino(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29
Mtchewwww yeye talk.. The consequences will be severe because na you create am and borm come this word.
Northernblood9:

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by seunjungle1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29
Which children will give their father greeting approach in this kind of situation, or did you think those children didn't know what happened there?they aren't clueless now

Yugoslavia247:
The man beating the woman is like shooting yourself when you about to escape death.

The impression this will give the court is the man pushed her emotionally and also the man is an abuser.

Very foolish man.

As in.

The child was not willing to go and greet his Dad which shows the man is not even connected to the family.
That is not the first time he is hitting the woman as you can see the child cried immediately

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Bimpe29: 1:48pm On Jan 29
What a satanic temerity!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Salubata(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29
Nothing can be as insulting to any man as this. May we not marry public property of a woman.

His best reaction should be outright divorce. No verbal or physical assault either on the man or the woman is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by zedman1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29
Creamypie:
I hope its not skit
Those slaps no look like skit slaps abeg. Or you didn't watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by zedman1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29
G00dharddick:
Una still dey Marry Nigeria girls?

Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth. When dating a Nigerian girl do not be committed in the relationship. Just keep using her till you find a normal human being
That language sound South African. They aren't Nigerians.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Brushstrokes20: 2:08pm On Jan 29
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it...👀👀👀
In all you do in life,
NEVER privatise a PUBLIC PROPERTY!🤔
REGRET is always the aftermath 💯💯
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by achimendy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:

Very foolish man.

As in.

Abeg shut up.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Honestey: 2:49pm On Jan 29
How can you bring a man to your marital home? these holey people na wa o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by badoh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The only issue I have here is the woman bringing the guy to her house.

I swear if I dey bang your wife for my house and you come try nonsense for my hood, walahi you go collect wotowoto!
And if dem bang your own wife mercilessly too, I hope you'll be fine with it?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by orazx: 2:56pm On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:

Very foolish man.

As in.

To hell with you and your Imaginations
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:56pm On Jan 29
Olatundex22:
you’re smart, I remember one incident like when we’re growing up the bros trying to beat the guy and the guy overpowered him with the help of his wife, the bros faith thankfully he raised alarm before fight.
Imagine someone 👊 your wife and still beat you join 😂😂🤭

Double jeopardy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:07pm On Jan 29
Crafteck1:

Always the gentleman until you are in that position of anger,never assume what you can angrily do while your head is clear

My level of anger is negligible, I prefer to act slowly in all matters than hastily. I have trained my mind past this reactionary response.

Been in scenario where I deployed this skill.

I know it's not easy for most persons but I have conquered this .
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:09pm On Jan 29
maasoap:

Are you referring to the two cheating partners or the husband who beat them up?

Referring to cheating partners @bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:19pm On Jan 29
GorillaApp:

Someone is chilling in a jail as I type as a result of murdering a man he found kpanshing his wife.

Another went to jail for murder, came back after 11 years and found out that the woman has married his neighbour and they have moved on.

Me, I won't touch Una. Make Una Carry Una wahala go front. My life has other aspects beyond a woman

Pathetic, I am the last man standing in the world to do this. People have to learn how to take charge of their anger, you are the boss and not the anger.

Nothing is worth dying for as long as that is not a direct threat to your life, walk away and dish out the sanctions you can to hurt the parties involved but not physical.

The woman will still move on with another man, so what's the benefit grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29
God forbid, but if I catch my wife cheating in my house, I’ll close the door and let finish. I will not attack her or the man involved.
I’ll let her depart from my life
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Peterpanny: 4:18pm On Jan 29
dododawa1:
SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT
na everything be skit.
I pray make you no experience such only then will you understand better.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Firstcitizen: 4:18pm On Jan 29
superCleanworks:
-A real man would forgive her.
-It was a mistake.
-She would not cheat if the husband was satisfying her. it is his fault.
-He is not a saint either.
-He is acting insecure.

Classic dumbo feminsts excuses.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Charly68: 4:19pm On Jan 29
These are things to do :
1) Thank God that you missed death by a whisker
2) Change your matress and sanctify the bed room because it has been defiled and could bring bad luck
3) Deport the woman back to her parents home
4) Conduct DNA test for the children she gave you to avoid raising bastards in your home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.