Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Believe In The Rotation Of Power In Edo State....bossu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Believe In The Rotation Of Power In Edo State....bossu (86 Views)

Jarret Is A True Friend Of The Esan People. -bossu / Bossu Congratulates Major General Cecil On Birthday. / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In The Rotation Of Power In Edo State....bossu by Radioesannews: 3:46am On Jan 30
I Believe In The Rotation Of Power In Edo State....Bossu

....Says Monday Okpebholo Reflects The True Esan Agenda.

In a press interview after the Edo Central Senatorial District Meeting held earlier today in Irrua, Esan Central Local Government Area, the "Edan" of Esan Land and Chairman /Chief Executive Officer Of Bossu Holdings West Africa, Giant Comrade Isesele Kelvin Aigbokhan told newsmen that he strongly believes in the existing power rotation in Edo State as it relates to occupying Dennis Osadebe Avenue, Government House, Benin City.

The young leader and Founder of the Bossu movement said, that whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander, emphasizing that it is the turn of Esan to produce the next Governor of Edo State.

He added that he's very critical even as he drums for the Esan Agenda, noting that the Esan people do not need an indigenous stranger, but a Governor in Senator Monday Okpebholo's salt who has a vivid mental picture of the faces, houses, and every cultural peculiarities of the people.

He continues: "We implore other Senatorial Zones in Edo State to join hands with Esan and help them realize their collective destiny as a people- this way, APC will reclaim Edo State without much ado.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Says Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Traverse 5 Lgas, Property Prices To Incre / Nigerians Are Suffering, Mr President Do The Needful – Prophet I.o. Samuel Exp / An Sos To The Pdp National Leadership: The Dangerous Event Unfolding In Esan Wes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.