Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

Bossu Congratulates Major General Cecil On Birthday. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bossu Congratulates Major General Cecil On Birthday. (126 Views)

Jarret Is A True Friend Of The Esan People. -bossu / I Believe In The Rotation Of Power In Edo State....bossu / Bossu Movement Celebrates Hon. Henshew Oligbe On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bossu Congratulates Major General Cecil On Birthday. by Radioesannews: 8:34am On Feb 09
BOSSU CONGRATULATES MAJOR GENERAL CECIL ON BIRTHDAY.

... Says He's A Father Figure To All Edo Youths.

The "Edan" of Esan Land and Founder of Bossu Movement, Ambassador Kelvin Aigbokhan Isesele has congratulated Major General Cecil Esekhaigbe on the occasion of his birthday and described him as a father figure to the teaming youths in Edo state.

Bossu speaking from the rocky city of Abuja said he has no regret identifying with the military jackboot of a man who rose virtually to the peak of his career as a gallant soldier of no mean reputation before he retired.

He added that General Cecil is his father and he's not ashamed of it because Cecil is a General who leads from the front.

"I have aggregated the contribution of General Cecil in my life since I met him and it's of a very high ratio. I always tell myself if it's a dream, let me never wake up from it, because Cecil is a very huge blessing to the people of Edo and the Nigerian citizenry at large".

"Of all my belongings, I have found nothing worthy enough to be presented before his magnificence on the occasion of his birthday -this the reason I string these words together in appreciation for everything he's doing politically or otherwise for the people of Esan Land and by marginal extension Edo State".

"I must salute his uncommon display of humility to fit into the personality of a civilian leader having led in divergent capacities as a military brass hat- this way you will agree with me that Major General Cecil is a man with many parts and coloration".

"I am so grateful to God that the people of Esan land now have a selfless leader and prudent manager of our party the APC which was why we won a Senatorial and House of Representatives elections in Esan land for the first time in the last election. Major General Cecil was able to steer the boat, inspire the people, and satisfy their genuine yearnings before earning their unalloyed loyalty, and today, Esan is looking so good for the APC".

"I, on behalf of my family and the management of the BOSSU MOVEMENT join many Nigerians in congratulating him and thanking God who has preserved him till this day. Congratulations to you my Daddy and happy birthday to your incorrigibility status". Concluded Bossu.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Abiondun Reacts As Ogun-born Public Figure Onboard The Ill Fated Helicopter / State Of The Naira -naira To Rwandan Francs / Internet Disruption Reported In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.