Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Get Back My Money After Sales Of Goods Supplied - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Back My Money After Sales Of Goods Supplied (76 Views)

Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Back My Money After Sales Of Goods Supplied by bizinvestment(m): 7:50am On Jan 30
Hello everyone,

Last year i made supplies of paint to some of my dealers on credit,each time i asked for money,they kept making excuses.

This year,i decided to retrieve the goods, only to discover they have since sold them but did not remit money to.me.

Please,what steps can i take to get back my money since the goods have been sold?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Hybrid Solar System / Computer Softwares, Games, Apps, Music/videos Downloads & Efiles Resources / Don't Let Procrastination Be A Barrier!! Register Your Business Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.