Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced (29101 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Goodvibes007: 8:15pm On Jan 30
MrSly:

Your greatest nightmare is that obi will context under labour Party and will win. Atiku will look for another vice because obi is the hope of Nigeria and sure are very skeptical about that. May God give us all life till then, we shall see.
Obi is not popular in the North, North Central or that much in the SW. It's also been proven over and over again that the votes of the 5% dont win elections in Nigeria. Towards 2027, the yes daddy tape would be re-broadcasted in the North,

and his son gayism would also be brought to the front burner. His deputy (Datti Baba) once begged for death sentence for gay people.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by MrSly(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30
allthingsgood:

Get ready for another disappointment
I await your cries because there will be no more pay for online miscreants.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Mccullum: 8:16pm On Jan 30
Is this a crowd..

I only saw propaganda strategy.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Antivirus92(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30
michlins:
whoever won will meet this mess made by Buhari and APC
and some people have the capacity to correct the mess more than others, Peter Obi is such a person...

BTW, it amazes me now how u blind apc supporters now admit that buhari's tenure was calamitous. Is it no longer sai Baba, 4 plus 4 and next level?
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Goodvibes007: 8:17pm On Jan 30
Mccullum:
Is this a crowd..

I only saw propaganda strategy.
He went to an Igbo dominated market. Still, that's the only number of people he could gather lol.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Goodvibes007: 8:18pm On Jan 30
Antivirus92:
and some people have the capacity to correct the mess more than others, Peter Obi is such a person...

BTW, it amazes me now how u blind apc supporters now admit that tinubu's tenure was calamitous. Is it no longer sai Baba, 4 pus 4 and next level?
He put Anambra in a big mess. Poverty increase by over 50% in Anambra after he was done. I would rather vote Sowore than vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!
The Yorubas be like "As long as we are being killed by the fulani terrorists and an Igbo man is not a president we are fine" undecided

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Egoveen: 8:19pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!
I know say as you see this news now to sleep go be wahala because anytime you close your eyes to sleep na so so Peter obi you go dey see for dream and na nightmare to you.......e go be like you dey see that sister for the movie THE NUN for your dream and that one dey contribute to stress and high BP,stop hating on peter obi so that you go sleep well,my brother life too short no dey reason peter obi matter so that you go live long
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Antivirus92(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30
tunde1200:

For your side oh not here in Yoruba land and the northern part.
low self esteem people, must u bring north into your yoruba madness?
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by nkwoemeka(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30
The people's choice for president, but the powers that be rigged it

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by bionixs: 8:22pm On Jan 30
AcuraZDX:

Pray hunger doesn't put you in a bigger trouble before then. Worry about yourself and not Obi
Tell am o. His type no dey get money to japa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Antivirus92(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30
Goodvibes007:

He put Anambra in a big mess. Poverty increase by over 50% in Anambra after he was done. I would rather vote Sowore than vote for Peter Obi.
your beer parlour gist as usual.

Obi is the reason why anambra will always sit on top your state in any national or international examination. If that alone is a mess, we're OK with it.
I am from anambra btw
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Faposky95: 8:23pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

He's a politician.....with perceived friends...so what will be said of the Governor who also went to help Tanya.....
We are the pawns, so we watch
That's all
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by TheAdvocate(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30
The reason for the visit is known. A major by-election is coming up for a senatorial seat set aside by the election tribunal by reason of a petition by the Labour Party which is Peter Obi's party and also a House of Representative bylections coming up same day.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by GeneralOjukwu: 8:25pm On Jan 30
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.

Don't worry... it will NEVER happen.

Anambra is still a shiithole. Yet he had 8 years to fix it.

There's a reason Anambrans flee to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by heysquare(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.
Just like that! That means he will ban importation so that no one would demand for dollars and if they that should happened na hin people go hunt him down just like what they did to Dora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Figolouis: 8:27pm On Jan 30
Peter obi the president we ordered for
Tinubu the president INEC gave us
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by bionixs: 8:27pm On Jan 30
Throwback:

Shameless loser.

Obi of 16 states wan defeat Tinubu of 29 states?

Remind me again what region in the North that Obi won?

A President that is making decisions would live under the shadow of an election loser despite all the desperate ticket hunting and Yes Daddy pleadings for religious warfare support?

Delusions of grandeur.

Now I know you are Igbo.

No shame.

Obi remains Atiku’s boy. Even you admit it.
yakubu-generated 29 states or what ?
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Zico5(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30
Bobloco:

Who is more Nigerian between Peter Obi and Tinubu?

Peter Obi's ancestry, DNA, age, and educational qualifications are not a subject of controversy. Can you say the same with Tinubu?

Can you beat your chest and say categorically which state Tinubu is from? Can you also say which primary or secondary school he attended?
I'm not Tinubu family member but u can continue your research from where u ended ur analysis. I'm sure by this time next year, you will get ur fact right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Error401: 8:34pm On Jan 30
No body said baboon and dog will be soaked in blood. He went to court and lost and life goes on. Getting him in trouble/ victimization or threats to life will lead to that Nigeria disintegration faster than usual. And before you cry foul that I am Igbo, I am a fully bred Yoruba and unlike other Ronu people, I have a functioning brain.
ElSudani:

You are right. We still waiting for the disintegration promised if he didn't win the last one.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Realtruth2023: 8:34pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

Nothing gives the impression that it will fare better under Peter OBI

You are trying too hard to sell stale propaganda go and rest these things don't work anymore. Try and have sense.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Bobloco: 8:35pm On Jan 30
Zico5:

I'm not Tinubu family member but u can continue your research from where u ended ur analysis. I'm sure by this time next year, you will get ur fact right.

You are actually the one to counter mine with facts
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Realtruth2023: 8:36pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

Which propaganda?
Should ao list like 50 YouTube channels opened by you IPOB Terrorists to market your fraud and Demarest TINUBU government?

Nobody even get time for Peter OBI except when you people with your own hand ope thread like this

Once again you are trying too hard to sell stale news, something that has been fact checked even on nairaland here and proved to be false, you are still bringing this. Try and be sensible and stop this e no dey work again ooooo
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by ElSudani: 8:36pm On Jan 30
Error401:
No body said baboon and dog will be soaked in blood. He went to court and lost and life goes on. Getting him in trouble/ victimization or threats to life will lead to that Nigeria disintegration faster than usual. And before you cry foul that I am Igbo, I am a fully bred Yoruba and unlike other Ronu people, I have a functioning brain.

I don't care about who or what you are, all Obidients are delusional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Realtruth2023: 8:37pm On Jan 30
Goodvibes007:

Obi is not popular in the North, North Central or that much in the SW. It's also been proven over and over again that the votes of the 5% dont win elections in Nigeria. Towards 2027, the yes daddy tape would be re-broadcasted in the North,

and his son gayism would also be brought to the front burner. His deputy (Datti Baba) once begged for death sentence for gay people.

Na wah ooooo in your desperation to spread lies you will always say rubbish. When is PO's son a gay? Haaaa!!! Make una fear God ooooo and don't invite curses on yourself and your family.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Error401: 8:38pm On Jan 30
Well you are more delusional. You can prove my points wrong rather than calling people who foresaw the dollar at 1500 -2000 delusional

ElSudani:

I don't care about who or what you are, all Obidients are delusional.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

Nothing gives the impression that it will fare better under Peter OBI

that is not what I asked you.

since Tinubu is Tinubu of 29 states, how has Nigeria fared since May 29, 2023?
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by rollywise(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30
Vischy:
Tinubu's Achievements in 8 months:
- Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Hike in Electricity Tariff
- Hike in University Tuition Fees
- Inflation Doubled
- Kidnapping & Banditry Continues
- Foreign Loan Continues
- Devaluation of Naira Continues
- Poverty & Unemployment Continues
- Public Funds Embezzlement continues
- Lies & Deceptions Continues

Agbado miscreants should blame tinubu for disappointting them shamelessly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They still haven't admitted their stupidity o. The one they are saying now is that even if it's Obi that is on the seat things wouldn't be any different πŸ˜‚. That's what they now tell themselves for comfort after seeing the catastrophe they put themselves and their families πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Dittodat: 8:45pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
The people's president

More like the social media IPOB president.
Pls stop the comedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by theowane: 8:45pm On Jan 30
Obi actually won Plateau with over 1m votes

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by ElSudani: 8:47pm On Jan 30
Error401:
Well you are more delusional. You can prove my points wrong rather than calling people who foresaw the dollar at 1500 -2000 delusional

Exactly why I said Obidients are delusional. Exchange rates alone does not determine if the economy is good or bad. There are challenges with the economy of course long before Tinubu became president and we have seen genuine efforts by his administration to set things on the right path. Though I don't expect you to agree with me on this.
It is far easier and convenient to criticize than to proffer solutions.
If I ask you now what you or Obi could have done differently you will certainly go blank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Alexis11: 8:52pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

They applied their talent of marketing FAKE ELECTRONICS to PETER OBI and it works on many fools that don't read

You captured it well. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN / Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son / 'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.