Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced (29094 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by theowane: 9:01pm On Jan 30
Nigeria will NEVER change, until Nigerians come to terms with the fact that we are in big trouble in this country.
With all the economic down turn, I read comments in this section, and I see some responses, and I shake my head.
Imagine the religious, Ethinic sentiments being posted, at the expense of a better Nigeria.

Let me tell the bigots that Obi is a multi Millonaire (in $) he is NOT desperate to be President. Even in the present economic hardship, My guy will live in the next 1000 years, very comfortably πŸ‘Œ, he wants to make Nigeria work for the better.

What baffles me is reading what people, who are struggling to buy a bag of rice for 42K, are saying about a multi millionaire πŸ€” because of sentiments... Chai!!!

Until we are ready for real change, let's all continue to enjoy the economic hardship, no tfouble
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Basic123: 9:01pm On Jan 30
Realtruth2023:

You are trying too hard to sell stale propaganda go and rest these things don't work anymore. Try and have sense.

You dont know the meaning of propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Error401: 9:02pm On Jan 30
You are saying a 300% increase in 8 years of buhari and 100% increase in just 9months of tinubu is a genuine effort? You need to calm down and understand what delusional means.
ElSudani:

Exactly why I said Obidients are delusional. Exchange rates alone does not determine if the economy is good or bad. There are challenges with the economy of course long before Tinubu became president and we have seen genuine efforts by his administration to set things on the right path. Though I don't expect you to agree with me on this.
It is far easier and convenient to criticize than to proffer solutions.
If ask you now what you or Obi could have done differently you will certainly go blank.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by haffaze777(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30
Jeyun:
and people wey dey follow skull Minners president wetin them be? Terrorist of the dead people.

Jeyun:
you mean platue state too is also ipob?

Terrorist of the dead AKA skull Minners will not surprise us

I believe your own president is a skull minenner president too

SeeWahala:

As e dey sweet me ohh cheesy

E dey pain you baje ohhhh tongue

Enough of grunting please,speak like human being if you want me to take you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by haffaze777(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30
guysbewise:

The president of ipob miscreants.

I swear

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SeeWahala: 9:08pm On Jan 30
haffaze777:

Enough of grunting please,speak like human being if you want me to take you serious.

And who is taking you seriously before undecided

Common clear comot for road make we see front o-jare cool
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by tunde1200(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30
Antivirus92:
low self esteem people, must u bring north into your yoruba madness?

Obi followers have nothing in their brain than insults.
If north and west no vote Obi can he win election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by haffaze777(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30
SeeWahala:

And who is taking you seriously before undecided

Common clear comot for road make we see front o-jare cool

You no take me serious yet you were all over yourself to quote megrin

Dey grunt my fan

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by wunmi590(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.

You are not far from the truth, we Nigerians are truly not ready to move the country forward...

Some of them are really comfortable with being given 2k to vote every 4years and suffer for the rest of the years
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by MrSly(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30
Goodvibes007:

Obi is not popular in the North, North Central or that much in the SW. It's also been proven over and over again that the votes of the 5% dont win elections in Nigeria. Towards 2027, the yes daddy tape would be re-broadcasted in the North,

and his son gayism would also be brought to the front burner. His deputy (Datti Baba) once begged for death sentence for gay people.
Lol, even you knows that PO won the past election. Why resort to broad day digging when you are sure of your capacity to win election? Why pay miscreants like you to be online to defend your Lord druggie even if make you sound like lunatic. That is how good Nigeria is under your emilokan presidiot. Enjoy your loot master.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by VULCAN(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30
It will be about N5000 to a dollar by then.

People will burn any INEC officer who says the portal is down.

The police will shoot one or two people before the crowds overwhelm and butcher them at the polling booth.

The Northerners will be uncontrollable by then.

Most people will come out to vote with matchets and iron rods to defend their votes.

That Presidential Election Day will see unprecedented violence towards anyone who chooses to rig for APC.

Even the collation centres will not be spared so anybody planning to change figures by night will be lynched.

The most terrible hardship in the history of the country will lead to anarchy that day.

Watch and See

Quality20:
How can atiku win in 2027 when both atiku n obi are still doing what they did in 2023 when tinubu defeated them?
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Mrexcell(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30
Rebuker:
How is he even doing this?

The apc induced economic hardship and insecurity is obviously making him more popular.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by amnesty7: 9:43pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.
You can declare him.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SeeWahala: 9:46pm On Jan 30
haffaze777:

You no take me serious yet you were all over yourself to quote megrin

Dey grunt my fan

You can tell yourself anything that will make you sleep better at night my emilokan warrior tongue
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by michlins(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30
Antivirus92:
and some people have the capacity to correct the mess more than others, Peter Obi is such a person...

BTW, it amazes me now how u blind apc supporters now admit that buhari's tenure was calamitous. Is it no longer sai Baba, 4 plus 4 and next level?
you didn't champion Obi reach me half. But then he didn't win. We have to make the best of the current situation and manage it
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Antivirus92(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30
tunde1200:

Obi followers have nothing in their brain than insults.
If north and west no vote Obi can he win election?
Talk about your own people, empty head.
You're not a northerner and have no right to speak for them....
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Antivirus92(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30
michlins:
you didn't champion Obi reach me half. But then he didn't win. We have to make the best of the current situation and manage it
Always lying with free heart, trade mark of your people
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Dshocker(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!

In the last 2yrs, the killing in Jos has superceded any other evil in the land.

Recently school children were kidnapped from their school bus in Ekiti,
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Ironbull: 9:58pm On Jan 30
Rebuker:

Dey play ok.

If obi like let him use stadium full capacity for his jobless golliva travel nomadic lifestyle he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

I said it earlier we have appointed him as condolence, birthday wishers and nomadic minister.

Obi go waka till his shoe turn slippers with hole. You think obi waka-about na ordinary? Hell No, he is carrying arrow of waka-about in his body so he go waka taya. Hin neva sabi wetin hit him yet.

Una neva see shouting yet by the time we are done with him uns go gather weep for him for offending us.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Amaizu(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30
Obiedun:
Waka waka. Nothing for you.
Strange that an unfortunate person is mocking a billionaire. Nigeria!
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by AMI3(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

But ,na you people open thread na πŸ˜†

Walahi most OBI supporters are babies

Yes we agreed. Babies don't steal what belongs to others that is why PO did loot Anambra treasury. Babies are compassionate that is why PO is touched by incessant killings of the people he has to visit to sympathize with them.
Babies are not violent that is why PO always tell OBidient to be calm. Unlike ur principal that is ready to kill whoever stand on his way.
"Fight, grab and run with it"

The characteristics of a baby is much. Anytime u see thread related to OBI jump and pass.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by AMI3(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30
Ironbull:

Dey play ok.

If obi like let him use stadium full capacity for his jobless golliva travel nomadic lifestyle he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

I said it earlier we have appointed him as condolence, birthday wishers and nomadic minister.

Obi go waka till his shoe turn slippers with hole. You think obi waka-about na ordinary? Hell No, he is carrying arrow of waka-about in his body so he go waka taya. Hin neva sabi wetin hit him yet.

Una neva see shouting yet by the time we are done with him uns go gather weep for him for offending us.

Incoherent
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Whiteways: 10:09pm On Jan 30
Agreed
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Whiteways: 10:16pm On Jan 30
PO will put a stop to Nigeria problems if giving a chance. God is ready to use him. He's an honest man take it or leave it.
Vischy:

Do you guys have any other propaganda aside this one?

The economy is bleeding, killings and kidnappings happening on daily basis because of insecurity, inflation,food and drug prices skyrocketing and you still think,Peter Obi is your problem.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by one4GOD(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30
Rebuker:
I just tireee how he does this. Like ghostπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ the President Nigerians undeniably voted for. God bless and keep him safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Johntimo1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!

If you just see them, you go just know..
Senseless people!
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by haffaze777(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30
SeeWahala:

You can tell yourself anything that will make you sleep better at night my emilokan warrior tongue

Grunt more Pandora man followergrin
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by haffaze777(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

But ,na you people open thread na πŸ˜†

Walahi most OBI supporters are babies

@bold, not baby but brainless
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Realtruth2023: 10:54pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

You dont know the meaning of propaganda.

Oga just shush there. You have been spreading falsehood repeatedly
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Ironbull: 11:14pm On Jan 30
AMI3:

Incoherent

Dey play your eyes go clear soon.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by NwaliE01: 11:17pm On Jan 30
Obiedun:
Waka waka. Nothing for you.
A good market no need bill board.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by KingMack(m): 12:22am On Jan 31
Vischy:

There's an adage that says "A Good Market sells itself"

I for like tell you something but no worry time go answer you😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail / Buhari Reacts To Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine 90% Effectiveness / Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.