Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Walk By Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walk By Faith (77 Views)

Justification By Faith Vs Works! / Book Of Galatians (The "Righteous" Shall Live by Faith) / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walk By Faith by morningtea(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL INC:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854
(https://morningteadevotional.org)

Wednesday, 31st January 2024
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TEXT: "(For we walk by Faith, not by Sight - 1Cor 5:7)"

As we bring the subject of vision to a close today, there is a force that must be in place in your life to see the fulfillment of the vision your received from God. It is called the force of faith. Vision is of faith because vision is the ability to see things as they should be and not as they are.

You need to walk with God by faith for the fulfillment of your vision this year. He is the source of it and if you must achieve it, walking with Him faith is a must. Hebrews 11 verse 6 says "For without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he that will come to Him must believe..." You must believe in God to fulfill that vision in your heart. If you operate by sight, all you will see are challenges that will tell you it's not possible.

Faith must be your guard as you take steps towards achieving your vision and that same faith must be your driving force to see it fulfilled under God. I want to establish the fact that God doesn't need your savings or the support of mortal man to fulfill His vision in your life. He is all Sufficient God. He is God all by Himself. He doesn't need assistance from any man to be the God that He is. He owns the universe and everything in it.

So, you've got to stop calculating how much you have in your savings or how many people you know. It is not about how much you have or how many connections you have, it is having God that guarantees the fulfillment of your vision. Walk by faith and not by sight and you will see your vision fulfilled, in Jesus name!

Let me conclude with this: Every genuine vision you receive from God leads to your advancement. However, accessing God’s plan through vision cannot be possible until you are born again. If you're not born again, you cannot discover divine purpose for your life. So, my question to you this morning is, are you born again? If you are not, this is an opportunity to do so.

Say the following: "Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins. Cleanse me with your precious Blood. Today, I accept you as my Lord and personal Saviour. Thank You Jesus for saving me! Now, I know I am born again!"

If you just said the above prayer of salvation, I welcome you to the family of God. Pls contact us now via this number: +234-816-7589-854 for further directives.

This is where we draw the curtain for the month of January 2024. God bless you for journeying with us.

PRAYER: The plan and purpose of God for your life shall not be truncated, in Jesus name.

For all who are supporting us in sharing MTD with loved ones, financial support, data subscription and the likes, God who called and gave me MTD mandate will surprise you big way this year, in Jesus name.

DAILY CONFESSION:
This year 2024, I am advancing in adversity because I've been redeemed to flourish in hard times therefore my life shall be full of wonders. Amen and amen.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Jan 31 (Matt 20:17-34; Exo 25-26)

Please, share this message with your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Now / Mind-binding Spirits By Soibi Versatile / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.