Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick (50112 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Animegirl(f): 3:37pm On Feb 02
embarassed
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by dazzlingd(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02
Nothing new
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02
How is this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by AuthorMan: 3:38pm On Feb 02
It's bad having an extra martial relationship But..

Most of these wives are Jezebels. They with their character chase their husbands out of the house.

Although some men are dogs.
The larger fault and blame always on the wives.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by specimen23(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02
Very foolish behaviour from the wife. This will make the man even go back to the side chic. When you embarasss your husband outside, you tell the world that you don't respect him and he doesn't have any control over you. This would make the man even chase more women just to prove he is still in charge. This is one of the major reasons for the issues in marriages these generation.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Shikena(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02
Simple. African man now becoming endangered specie.

talented321:
You gat share ur husband madam don't be greedy, men are not meant for one women..

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Funflipper: 3:40pm On Feb 02
Michaeldapo01:
Men and cheating

The woman's attitude is enough reason for the man to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by 7arrows: 3:40pm On Feb 02
fyzaila:
How is it the side chic's business? Instead of you to deal with your husband who decided to be a cheerful giver of what supposed to be yours only. Rubbish

Tell her o.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Decarbonisation: 3:40pm On Feb 02
Women wey dey for house, make una relax no kill una selves ontop side chick matter.

Make una rest and live long.

End.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by chukskafor(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02
For two good weeks, wow, that's to say that the side chick does the job better than the woman; madam, instead of this public show of shame, go and up your game bedmatically and see if your hubby won't come running home to you once he's done for the day's work.
In other words, it may be that you as a wife is toxic for him to forget home for complete two weeks means you made home unbearable for him, lest he chose to make a side chick abode a comfort zone......
In a nutshell, madam work on yourself

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Kokomo: 3:45pm On Feb 02
KarinaSlim:
If it were the other way round where it was the husband that caught his wife with a side guy, what will he do?

What some cheating men want their wives to accept from them will never be accepted if the tables were turned.
The problem is women dont cheat and still love their huSBAND, they want even mind killing the man. On the otherway,men can love thier wives and still cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Winning123: 3:45pm On Feb 02
talented321:
You gat share ur husband madam don't be greedy, men are not meant for one women..

May someone share yours with you as well, since you don't see anything bad in it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by israelmao(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02
talented321:
Can you stand the exact opposite of your view as a husband ?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by talented321: 3:48pm On Feb 02
As far you are man..
israelmao:
Can you stand the exact opposite of your view as a husband ?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Fortuneed(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02
I feel so sorry for her
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by FireUpNow(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02
talented321:
I'd the wife was your sister will you say this?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by KarinaSlim(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02
Kokomo:
The problem is women dont cheat and still love their huSBAND, they want even mind killing the man. On the otherway,men can love thier wives and still cheat.

You don't cheat on someone u truly love.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by KarinaSlim(f): 3:58pm On Feb 02
A man married and was always cheating on the wife.

He didn't see anything in it. It was his way of life.

His only sister got married and boom...her husband started cheating on her. Hers was even worse cause friends knew about it.

One-day she went to her brother's house to tell him about her divorce plans. He wasn't around. Only his wife was (her sister-inlaw). She has a cordial relationship with her brother's wife so she opened up to her.

The woman started laughing. Then told her that is exactly what her own brother has been doing to her. Cheating on her aswell. And that she is also planning on leaving him the coming year.

Talk about karma.

The sister waited for the brother to come home and it was a hell of drama that day.
The brother realized that what he has been doing to his wife is what another man is doing to his sister.

Keep doing what u are doing. Life is a coin. The dice is still rolling.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Anguldi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02
Anger fury, Temper flare. Hell lost in seconds, self control ain't easy though as most of you guys think. Most women must talk to you so you can't deny later 💯. One party will get upset in the course of talking
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Nahunger(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02
KarinaSlim:
If I was the one, I will walk over there and greet both of them.

Then go home, cook food and pretend like it never happened.

I will teach u the true meaning of hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My silence go make u commit suicide later.

If it were the other way round where it was the husband that caught his wife with a side guy, what will he do?

What some cheating men want their wives to accept from them will never be accepted by them if the tables were turned.

The most sensible comment I've read on this post, you will make a good wife no doubt..

You are smart 🤓
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by israelmao(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02
[quote author=talented321 post=128253157]As far you are man..[/quote Simply put can you stand a cheating wife?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by grandstar(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02
talented321:

God should decide that ( Read Hebrews 13:4)
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by moneyissweet(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02
But women is meant for one man abi?

Dey play

talented321:
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by APOPTOSIS: 4:06pm On Feb 02
Is this still an Issue?
Seems that side chick has got better home training than the so called wife. The Coach should just substitute the player. Many are on the bench yearning to play.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by finallybusy: 4:07pm On Feb 02
Skit.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by vickydevoka(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02
fyzaila:
How is it the side chic's business? Instead of you to deal with your husband who decided to be a cheerful giver of what supposed to be yours only. Rubbish
She's de problem. She wanted to use her puxxy to control her husband by uh find out de man doesn't give an f. She decided to suspect him n finally caught him with someone who who can take her place in the other room.
She won't even dare talk or scold at de husband, as de man is already fade up

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by LordIsaac(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02
DiskJokeyManic:
See as thread scarce,,,, no insult on de man or anytin but should it be the oda way round....we would have been seeing comments like “Shameless woman” “Women are useless” “Once a hoe alwsys a hoe” dis dat..... Instead, dey decided to turn marriage councillors and motivational speakers to de woman

The truth is dat Nairaland has alot of misogynists who hide unda de guise of Redpill to spew rubbish😐

Una mind go soon touch ground for dis forum😐😐
It’s because he who pays the piper dictates the tune! And there’s a huge difference between a stud and a slut, even though they do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Festflor: 4:08pm On Feb 02
Men don't actually cheat.
It's a man's prerogative to acquire as many women as he can take care of; that includes wives, concubines/or mistresses, including slaves.
Conversely, a woman is tied to a man in a lifetime, except in the event of divorce or death of her husband.
The cycle continues endlessly!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by ManirBK: 4:11pm On Feb 02
Marvieduke:
I feel for her, her feelings for the husband has been betrayed, just yesterday a thread showed where a meat seller was celebrated by his wife.... #Irony_of_life
pls I need you to share a link for me to read the news too
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Nicepoker(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02
KarinaSlim:
If I was the one, I will walk over there and greet both of them.

Then go home, cook food and pretend like it never happened.

I will teach u the true meaning of hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My silence go make u commit suicide later.

What some cheating men want their wives to accept from them will never be accepted by them if the tables were turned.
After rejecting your food for a week. Na you go beg me say wetin you do. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.