Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,376 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:34 PM

Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? (1387 Views)

Slot And Its Phenomenal Response / The Fraud In Slot Limited / Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by lukkie(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
In the past, the company had a regularly-updated website (slotlimited.com) where you could go and check available phones and their prices. But suddenly the site died and they replaced it with a totally different domain name (slotsystems.biz). That functioned for a short while, albeit in a crippled state until it died too.

The question is, how can a technology-driven company afford not to have a funtional website in 2011?
Re: Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by Lakabona: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2011
I truely concur, bleeped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by thegame(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2011
i wonder what it will take a successful phone retailer like slot to keep an up-to-date website. with all the profits being made and all, i am disappointed they don't have a functioning website.
Re: Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by Lakabona: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yes o, very sad
Re: Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by ITbomb(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
The last time I checked Slot site still exist.
slotsystems.biz is a clone and sub version by hijackers

http://slotlimited.com/
Re: Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by zsch: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Totally agree. Even the web page for 'Affordables'-another mobile system enterprise is obsolete and stale
Re: Isn't It Shameful That Slot Does Not Have A Decent Website? by blackweaver(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
@lukkie
Thank you joo, it's such a shame, they've used sotltd.com, slotsystems.biz and slotlimited.com; i sort of suspect that they are looking for free hosting or something of the sort; besides their site isn't that pretty, navigating it is such a headache. One would expect that a company with that kind of reputation would have something better

(1) (Reply)

Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop / Android OS Upgrade. / Airtel 9GB Now #3500 (60 Days)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.