Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,028 members, 7,915,982 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (64 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:24am On Feb 05
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 171)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

The beauty of every design is hidden in the right combination of colours and the message it convey.

Decide to work on your behaviour from today and you shall be attractive to God and men.

2 Peter 1:5-8 [AMPLIFIED]
[5] For this very reason, adding your diligence [to the divine promises], employ every effort in exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence),
[6] And in [exercising] knowledge [develop] SELF-CONTROL, and in [exercising] SELF-CONTROL [develop] steadfastness (patience, endurance), and in [exercising] steadfastness [develop] godliness (piety),
[7] And in [exercising] godliness [develop] brotherly affection, and in [exercising] brotherly affection [develop] Christian love.
[8] For as these qualities are yours and increasingly abound in you, they will keep [you] from being idle or unfruitful unto the [full personal] knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

SELF-CONTROL OR SELF DISCIPLINE is a major ingredient in the pursuit and fulfillment of any great and admirable destiny.

SELF-CONTROL is the ability to control one’s desires and impulses; willpower. (English Dictionary)

It is the stirring of every destiny.

What is the hope of a traveling vehicle getting to its destination without the starring wheel?

What is Christianity without self-discipline?
The height of moral decadence we see daily could largely be attributed to lack of self-discipline amongst brethren in the Body of Christ.

Calling yourself a Christian (Christ-like) without self-discipline is a direct mockery to the death and resurrection of Christ.

Beloveth, if Jesus Christ is the hope of glory, then you and I are the only hope this world have.

To be continued…

Prayer: Holy One of Israel, open my eyes to the root of moral decay and make me an exceptional light in my generation in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER: SELF-CONTROL IS THE STARRING OF EVERY DESTINY.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life / You Have What You Say. Part 14 / Consecration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.