Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (57 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 9:41am On Feb 05
In Eden Adam had all the resources they needed to live in abundance or in incalculable resources to live in. But when Sin entered they begun living in limited
resources because coming short of glory means living in limited resources

Romans 3:23 KJV:For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Living in calculable resources brings sufferings and no matter how rich I am if my riches are calculable I will still have some sufferings my riches can not take care of as the saying goes "The Rich also cry". Riches can not make me or anyone an All Sufficient One. Yet the sufferings caused by living in limited resources is used to keep me on my toes in the things of the spirit since that is the only realm where I find comfort, joy and peace. The moment I feel I am all sufficient , I will do whatever pleases me as the rich young man who turned down the offer to become an apostle from Jesus to continue doing what pleases him with his calculable riches despite he was offered living in incalculable riches in heaven Luke 18: 22-27.
Am I also turning down the offer to follow, live like Jesus because I want to live in limited resources to my own pleasures thereby jettisoned living in unlimited resources?

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to stop living in limited riches.

Those living the victorious life are living far above their limited riches.

I accept Jesus or the Word I read or hear today and I am saved.

Weekly Prayer Point:
Holy Spirit help me to stop loving the world (vanities) and help me to live in incalculable riches waiting for me in heaven in Jesus name.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry
For more (234) 08169695229.
Nathanaelfaith@gmail.com
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

Confession / Morning Digest / You Have What You Say. Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.