Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ (38986 Views)

Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Chizy12345: 1:45am On Feb 07
even if am not a relation of the girl. the woman i hunt her like animal in the bush and kill her. am not from that area. if not
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ObalendeCMS: 1:47am On Feb 07
I was going to type that it's fake news. But when I saw the location I can confidently comment that IT IS TRUE!

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ObalendeCMS: 1:53am On Feb 07
kestolove95:
Na Chris oyakhilome church she dey go

And one stup!d bWitch on FP was advising someone that needs to marry to go to the church to select a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ObalendeCMS: 2:41am On Feb 07
I'm sure the foo1ish simp of a husband is well aware that his an!mal trophy of a wife was maltreating the maid. But the foo1 will look away all because he does not want to lose the ugly looking, over bleached, smelling vag!na of the sub human partner he chose as a wife.

No Yooba man will allow this kind of cruelty under his roof.
Ye.bow men too simp; I guess it's because they never had access to puci early enough in their life, so they will do everything possible to retain that one ho£ they can land in their late 40s to early 50s.

Bunch of savages that should be relegated to the dark age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by tete7000(m): 3:42am On Feb 07
They should find and jail the bitch that calls herself lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Tzar(m): 4:28am On Feb 07
It’s mostly women from a particular tribe that maltreat their maids and step kids.
Westerhoffe:
I wonder why most women maltreat their househelps…
It's high time this form of child labour is banned.

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by franugo(m): 4:39am On Feb 07
Hez143:
that's cruel if I must say,btw how will you allow a ten years old girl,to bathe an eight years old boy.

imagine the foolishness....it's even telling that an 8yr old boy cannot bathe himself, seems like the beginning of an entitlement mentality and it's all the parents' fault.

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by franugo(m): 4:40am On Feb 07
ObalendeCMS:
I'm sure the foo1ish simp of a husband is well aware that his an!mal trophy of a wife was maltreating the maid. But the foo1 will look away all because he does not want to lose the ugly looking, over bleached, smelling vag!na of the sub human partner he chose as a wife.

No Yooba man will allow this kind of cruelty under his roof.
Ye.bow men too simp; I guess it's because they never had access to puci early enough in their life, so they will do everything possible to retain that one ho£ they can land in their late 40s to early 50s.

Bunch of savages that should be relegated to the dark age.

you're very silly and misguided.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:44am On Feb 07
I just thank God say my most serious and longest relationship with an ibo girl no work out.dem too wicked.i gatz do Thanksgiving. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Chukwuka319(m): 4:51am On Feb 07
osuofia2:
It just have to be Anambra. What is with Anambra women and maltreatment of Helps. Where was the husband?
Guys let's flood her page and insult the hell out of her.
https://www.facebook.com/adachukwu.cukelu.okaforr
Lol! Like there are no female demons among the women of your tribe and state.All of them are Santa Maria.
Some people are too quick to judge other tribes,but their own tribe have the most despicable individuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by cococandy(f): 6:05am On Feb 07
TOPCRUISE:
If it is a male that did this he will be fished out of his hiding place and arrested and listed among the sex offender list. Why females that do this won't be included in sex offenders list is what I don't understand.

Does Nigeria have sex offenders list?

Because here in America male and female alike can go on the list by being inappropriate with kids or outright sexual harassment/assault
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:46am On Feb 07
hammer567:

MAJORITY OF THEM ARE VERY WICKED AND PSYCHOPATHIC.

SOME OF THEM, WILL KILL ANOTHER PERSON CHILD THAT MAYBE EXPRESS SEXUAL INTEREST BUT WILL NEVER DO SAME TO THEIR CHILD.

SOMETHING YOU CORRECT WITHOUT CAUSING HARM,THEY WILL INFLICT SEVERE HARM AND ACT LIKE IT IS SOMETHING UNHEARD OR UNSEEN BUT ACTUALLY IT IS SOMETHING PERFECTLY NORMAL.

IF I GET THAT WOMAN, I WILL NEVER GET TIRED TORTURING HER,

Indeed she needs rigorous drilling and torturing. Just what manner of wickedness is that and u have your own kids. Read the weyrey is now on the run, but threatened she's a lawyer and have connections to deal with the human rights activist on the case. Why run away, useless wicked animal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ObalendeCMS: 7:33am On Feb 07
franugo:

4Q you foo1ish simp!

Tell the rest of your simping mates to warn their trophy wives to stop maltreating & maiming their maids!!

I hope you all remember that you guys are like slaves (3rd class citizens) in this country.

I bet you don't have the balls to tell oga madam that. Bloody simp!

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ShangTsung000: 7:48am On Feb 07
odinaccess:
Go and quote your ancestors ,you think everyone is jobless like you to stay online all day

IYOO....

LoL...I'm the not cause of frustration fam, Tinubu is. I get paid staying online. How about you?

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10am On Feb 07
cococandy:

Does Nigeria have sex offenders list?

Because here in America male and female alike can go on the list by being inappropriate with kids or outright sexual harassment/assault
Some States in Nigeria do have a sex offenders list. Lagos State have. I don't know about if any of south Eastern states have for now. It's just that the list is most especially meant for male trespassers. Females are exempted from the list.

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by franugo(m): 9:23am On Feb 07
ObalendeCMS:

4Q you foo1ish simp!

Tell the rest of your simping mates to warn their trophy wives to stop maltreating & maiming their maids!!

I hope you all remember that you guys are like slaves (3rd class citizens) in this country.

I bet you don't have the balls to tell oga madam that. Bloody simp!

@Seun don't you check the age of people before you accept them?
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by ObalendeCMS: 10:07am On Feb 07
franugo:

@Seun don't you check the age of people before you accept them?

I repeat 4q & the rest 4kin simps that won't rein in their yuseless good for nothing bleaching trophy wives whom they have secured in their twilight.

I'm sure seun won't be party to this, you foo1ish simp!
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by sageb: 10:17am On Feb 07

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Kennyswag: 11:09am On Feb 07
Wicked landlocked animals

2 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by osuofia2(m): 11:18am On Feb 07
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Like there are no female demons among the women of your tribe and state.All of them are Santa Maria.
Some people are too quick to judge other tribes,but their own tribe have the most despicable individuals.
Just calling a spade a spade. It's more common with the Igbo/Anambra Women. Why?

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Westerhoffe(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07
Tzar:
It’s mostly women from a particular tribe that maltreat their maids and step kids.

Me, I no kukuma mention name sha.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Chukwuka319(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07
osuofia2:

Just calling a spade a spade. It's more common with the Igbo/Anambra Women. Why?
It's also more common among your people,if only you take a closer look.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Unbreakable26(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07
I pity the young girl and I pray she survive it's not easy
I have been in that situation same from Igbo woman hand it's only God that knows how I survived it

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07
I have written a story here about our former ibo tenant,wey dey maltreat her husband first daughter from another woman anytime the man goes to work.My dad had to give them quit notice because the maltreatment too much.The small girl is dead now.The evil woman sent her to cross road buy something,without supervision.motor jam am.Ibo women are extremely heartless.extreme

4 Likes

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Kaytixy: 4:08pm On Feb 07
JohnAOne:
HA!!! 🙆🏾

WICKEDNESS!

Igbo women and maltreating underaged house helps...

Na wa ooh!

if person talk now them go say tribalism. They too wicked and always found wanting on this issue if child molestation.

1 Like

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Kaytixy: 4:11pm On Feb 07
SpecialAdviser:

Wicked women are everywhere. In Yoruba land, it's hardly reported
oga this people own too much. I have read too many news about them on child molestation.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Kaytixy: 4:14pm On Feb 07
Nonexisting1:
I wouldn't have believed this if I don't know vaginarians very well especially the ones from my side. I'll rather my child is dead than an Igbo woman have her as nanny. They are very wicked but they are the ones that worship God the most. Once you see housemaid in Igboland, you'll know because of the difference in clothing and hairstyle between them and the so called children of madam. Very wicked bunch. I hope the devilish "thing" is caught and given the same treatment she gave the poor child.
what gets me angry the mist is that these women have husband who can't even call their wife to order. The men deserve better flogging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07
TOPCRUISE:

Some States in Nigeria do have a sex offenders list. Lagos State have. I don't know about if any of south Eastern states have for now. It's just that the list is most especially meant for male trespassers. Females are exempted from the list.
that’s interesting
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Ajofiapero(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07
May Karma visit her sooner 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Truths9ja: 8:35am On Feb 08
Na wicked woman be this oooo
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Justbehave(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12
franugo:

He is on point.Many Igbo men are simps that worship puccy. Just very few are exempted which I'm on of them so keep shut.
Re: Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ by Christlike01: 12:45am On Feb 13
Those things from that side are naturally wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.