Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,183 members, 7,903,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

hh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (11324 Views)

hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by Gbawe: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
fxtopedia:

Friend, kindly IGNORE that weak guy.

Thanks. I normally ignore him and his co-travellers but they are hellbent on stalking me around NL with their 'gutter' mouth. We all know it is impossible to ignore stalkers 100% of the time.
Re: hh by aribisala0(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
baawi are u causing trouble again
Re: hh by PointB: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gbawe:

See how you expose your 'madman of the village' behaviour to the forum? Did I respond to what you wrote or is it the other way round? Who is personally challenging fellow Nairalanders to "remove" GEJ when normal folks can understand that GEJ's position will , without doubt and as should be the case, become untenable very soon with the way things are going? You have lost the plot dude . I suggest you leave Nairaland and get out for some fresh air and interaction with real people. The only person "wrapping" this thread around others is you. Unfortunately, you are not balanced enough to realise that.

Oga, you are still running around in circle. When exactly are you going to get back to the point where you remove GEJ?
(I hope this is short enough for your comprehension.)
Re: hh by leosskull: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
does Nigeria belong to the northern region Alone??
Re: hh by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
ehie:

what questions did u ask?
how to handle Boko Haram?
i am Idoma but lived in Maiduguri for 20 years and it was called the home of peace, did u know that?
dealing with Boko Haram is not rocket science,or doesnt take a NASA engineer to tell u,remove clueless fat anarchaic PADDY PADDY NSA advisers in their place and the problems will be half solved,
ensure literacy,Borno exports gum arabia,used in coke and other things,it exports a lot of things like NEEM ,FISH, bush MEAT,develop that economy,fil their stomachs with food and their minds with books, one step
hell i might be a lay man,but i know when people have a foucus and dream and hope,they will not destroy themselves ,

No mind them.

Nayah:

Don't bother sharks I can swim don't worry, and cute thoughts is not relevant here we're talking about Jonathan way of ruling the country then give me your opnion about that, then I'll tell you what I think

Nayah, read what Ehie has to say there. GEJ is just drifting like a ballon caught in some high-wind and as a  result every other non-state party feels emboldened to act with impunity. I have said it before; a President deals with issues not blame them for his failure. All that your nice talk about Nigeria being all tribally set-up and being difficult to rule is garbage. If he wanted a quiet life, he should have stayed in his living room and watch whatever he likes watching on TV.  For him to muscle his way to power and start acting like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights is nothing short of disgraceful!
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
maclatunji:

No mind them.

Nayah, read what Ehie has to say there. GEJ is just drifting like a ballon caught in some high-wind and as a  result every other non-state party feels emboldened to act with impunity. I have said it before; a President deals with issues not blame them for his failure. All that your nice talk about Nigeria being all tribally set-up and being difficult to rule is garbage. If he wanted a quiet life, he should have stayed in his living room and watch whatever he likes watching on TV.  For him to muscle his way to power and start acting like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights is nothing short of disgraceful!
Now read mine: "CUTE thoughts" as you think or say has nothing to do with the fact that Nigeria's issues is more linked to social problem than political one because sorry as another brother have said, which President do you know in Nigeria who has ruled without any troubles or insecurity? that's my point there, so there's no need to take such hostile tone with me, again this is a discussion, so let's discuss not fight thanks
Re: hh by Kristaz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
The election of GEJ is not the genesis of our problem as a nation.So the US is talking absolute rubbish.If Boko Haram is killing innocent people because GEJ is in the President,then I see no future for Nigeria.Why should the Hausa-Fulani see the office of the President as their birthright?Though GEJ is performing below average but there's nothng we can do about it till 2015.The zoning formula is not the question.The problem is wth Buhari,Atiku,IBB,NEF & the northern cabal and vultures.If they dont want GEJ or anybody from the SS or SE,then Biafra gonna resurrect wth d biggest bang to be heard across the globe.We are watching,we are waiting.
Re: hh by aljharem3: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah:

Now read mine: "CUTE thoughts" as you think or say has nothing to do with the fact that Nigeria's issues is more linked to social problem than political one because sorry as another brother have said, which President do you know in Nigeria who has ruled without any troubles or insecurity? that's my point there, so there's no need to take such hostile tone with me, again this is a discussion, so let's discuss not fight thanks

yes there are problem but THOSE PRESIDENTS FOUND A SOLUTION TO IT IN THERE VARIOUS WAYS

do you know anything about Nigeria at all ?

Ok I would start from our first democratic president OBJ Obasanjo

he had a problem with MEND which were the militants in the ND region of Nigeria, He tried talking but fell to deaf ears

although they started there bombing near the end of his tenure

when the bombing started, OBJ as a former military man sent the military to stop MEND. WHICH STOPPED thus problem solved. Also Lagos had OPC issue which OBJ arrested Gani Adams for about 2 years and OPC redueced greatly. In fact OPC does not bomb or kill

next was Yaradua, during Yaradua, MEND came back because Yaradua was more of a civilian

Yaradua first of all reduced the fuel prices from 85 N to 65 N

then  introduced Amnesty, which the Militant took and stopped the bombing, only for Yaradua to die and they started again duing Jonthan's era 2010

Now Mend is still threatening to blow Nigerian up and now a new found evil has now compounded the Issue, BOKO HARAM

Mr president is relaxed about it when compared to the other 2

Even duing Nigerians independeance, MEND killed 20 Nigerians in the place where MR was enjoying his view, Yet MEND still lives on. Boko haram even worse
Re: hh by Reggie2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah, U don't need to argue with nitwits who do nothing but rigmarole. Your assertion is as simple as a non demented f**l will understand. Nigerian political woes are not caused by Jonathan who is barely one year in office. Such arguments on zoning (which tend to exclude a section of the Nigerian population) makes nonsense of democracy. The problem with Nigeria is allegiance to tribes. Period.
Re: hh by maclatunji: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah:

AWWWW, you see what I mean already. I was not even being aggressive (just saying what I think of your comments) and you are already asking me to stop.  grin Every other President in Nigeria has taken bold steps to curb the problems they have faced. Even the late Yar'adua (May God forgive him) whom we ridiculed as being slow did better in the fundamental area of security. I'm sorry if my tone was aggressive- okay!
Re: hh by aljharem3: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reggie2:

Nayah, U don't need to argue with nitwits who do nothing but rigmarole. Your assertion is as simple as a non demented f**l will understand. Nigerian political woes are not caused by Jonathan who is barely one year in office. Such arguments on zoning (which tend to exclude a section of the Nigerian population) makes nonsense of democracy. The problem with Nigeria is allegiance to tribes. Period.

can u shut it

who was Nigeria president march 2010

You ?

this is GEJ second year.

Nayah does not have a clue of what she is talking about
Re: hh by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reggie2:

^^^ See brilliant political analyst plus strategist! Who is talking about zoning? Talk about the man's actions in power. I am in a good mood today otherwise I would have , you know now.
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reggie2:

That's what I've noticed but some people here like to impose their views by trying to intimidate them, because they're non Nigerians or whatever they can give as arguments, I realy think that this tribalistic hatred lead to mistaken many people, but I'll give my opinion whatever it takes brother don't worry, and Alj harem or whoever won't stop me even though they think people don't know what are Nigerian issues
Re: hh by aljharem3: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah:

[/b]

That's what I've noticed but some people here like to impose their views by trying to intimidate them, because they're non Nigerians or whatever they can give as arguments, I realy think that this tribalistic hatred lead to mistaken many people, but I'll give my opinion whatever it takes brother don't worry, and Alj harem or whoever won't stop me even though they think people don't know what are Nigerian issues

LOL sister, Keep airing your views and I have no intention to stop you.

All I am saying is that Nigeria problem is not ethnical or zonal but Competency and Honesty.

I think you have been reading to much jagons from biafra books and as such you can not clear your head to see a problem and discuss about it without adding underlining tone of tribalism and ethnicity.

Why not discuss on the issue if you know about and not just jagons. Biko gi sister
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
Alj harem, courteousy suits you very well
Alj harem I can tell you your issue with Igbos makes you blind, how can you think I'm so linked with Biafra just because I told you once, that for me it's a genocide? And what makes you think I do not know about things about Nigeria? Let's try to be objective please
Re: hh by Beaf: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
--winks at the delictable Nayah--

@topic
I can see that Gbawe and his flock of innefective winshes are flying their id!otically anti-democratic losers flag again. Whether you like it or not GEJ is our President; if any of you is having any dreams of going against him unconstitutionally, be ready to reap a whirlwind; we aren't people who talk too much.

It is weird to witness educated folk reaching into their most primevial modes for primitive stuff like zoning. In what millenium would a minority ever have ruled this country through zoning? Before Jonathan, Nigeria had been neatly divided between the core-North and the SW, with the SE/SS playing the servant roles. Who is a fool and who is a slave in their own land? Especially when that land provides 100% of the sustanance of the nation. Gbawe, if you can't stick a man from a minority group leading you, then reject the money from minority lands that feed you. Without the minorities, Nigeria would go hungrier than Somalia within a week.

Phucking ethnically bigotted parasite.
Re: hh by nagoma(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
We don't need the US to tell us the genesis of our problems, we know it ourselves. It is however a known fact that GEJ's disrespect for the zoning rule of PDP is what is costing so many innocent lives in Nigeria. What is even worse and more painful is the fact that he just can't do anything right!. God!. He irritates me with passion.

If he is performing, even the northerners would have rallied around him.  

Nothing but the truth!
Re: hh by Beaf: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
^
If you from a zone that provides nothing but almajiri's and 10 year old brides after messing up the country for 51 years think you should rule us in perpetuity, then you better think again.

Look how they even attempted their bullying tactics on Nayah. Bloody pack of uncivilised baboons. angry
Re: hh by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reggie2:

But our democracy was built ON this agreement within the parties.  Yes, it makes nonsense of Democracy, in much the same way that I believe Sharia does, but guess what? It is our reality and we need to accept what we have allowed. So, if you want to argue for democracy, then you I think denying the case we have here does not help.  For pete's sake, we allowed this to go on for almost 12 years prior to Jonathan's bid for presidency.

The assertions made in the article are close to factual. Zoning was in place before the Jonathan showed up to the scene. He and Obasanjo conveniently chose to deny the existence of the agreement within the parties so they could get their way, a fact that was confirmed when right after the elections(as soon as it was clear that all was not well) when Obasanjo confessed that it was infact true that such agreement existed and would henceforth be adhered to.
Re: hh by Beaf: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah, do not let any of these societal misfits bully you. It is a free World and your thoughts are valued.
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beaf:

Nayah, do not let any of these societal misfits bully you. It is a free World and your thoughts are valued.
Hey Beaf how are you? don't worry you do know me now, I won't stop as I told you before and as long as I'm correct without insults I don't knwo why I should quit from this section, and I'm waiting answers to questions

Which President in Nigeria has never experienced Insecurity in his land?
Re: hh by nduchucks: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
The United States based civil society organisation, Fund for Peace, should be given the 2011 Einstein award!  cheesy

Frankly, they just pointed out what is obvious. Many of us warned GEJ through various means that breaking the zoning agreement will have the very results which we now see. No one should be surprised at the upsurge of violence such as we are seeing with Boko Haram - this is just an effect of GEJ's st.upidity and cluelessnes. He allowed the greedy people who surrounded him to convince him to run for office.

GEJ and the rest of the country, sadly are paying dearly for the irresponsibility and cluelessness of this one man. GEJ's administration appears to be simply incapable of checkmating boko haram and other terrorists - these people are inviting more chaos and millitary intervention. I am beginning to suspect that this is the end result GEJ is striving for.
Re: hh by maclatunji: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Beaf, delectable ko electable ni grin
Re: hh by nagoma(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
@redsun
What is the point of having a union that is not working at this time and age where people can easily decide their faith? Nigeria at this point is a country on d brink,like a half filled glass,it could go either way-bloom or desolation.

You obviously mean fate and not faith (as southerners pronounce the 2 words the same way). Somebody said "It is a fundamental error to try to subject our own fate at all costs to our will. Our will is a function regulated by reflection; hence it is dependent on the quality of that reflection."
That reflection may very well be GEJ but who knows? and "
A true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate."
perhaps redsunset.
Re: hh by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beaf:

--winks at the delictable Nayah--

@topic
I can see that Gbawe and his flock of innefective winshes are flying their id!otically anti-democratic losers flag again. Whether you like it or not GEJ is our President; if any of you is having any dreams of going against him unconstitutionally, be ready to reap a whirlwind; we aren't people who talk too much.

It is weird to witness educated folk reaching into their most primevial modes for primitive stuff like zoning. [/b]In what millenium would a minority ever have ruled this country through zoning? Before Jonathan, Nigeria had been neatly divided between the core-North and the SW, with the SE/SS playing the servant roles. Who is a fool and who is a slave in their own land? Especially when that land provides 100% of the sustanance of the nation. [b]Gbawe, if you can't stick a man from a minority group leading you, then reject the money from minority lands that feed you. Without the minorities, Nigeria would go hungrier than Somalia within a week.

Phucking ethnically bigotted parasite.
i don't know if it is primitive. it still happens with the leadership of the IMF,world bank
Re: hh by Beaf: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah:

Hey Beaf how are you? don't worry you do know me now, I won't stop as I told you before and as long as I'm correct without insults I don't knwo why I should quit from this section, and I'm waiting answers to questions

Which President in Nigeria has never experienced Insecurity in his land?

I'm good, how are you keeping? You are looking really lovely as always and making my poor heart run riot.
Yes, don't get worried about the uncivilised tactics many here employ. It is just a display of the wider primitive tactics of certain regions political elite that at best, shows why boko haram exists to inflict terror on the masses who voted against them.

Keep doing what you are doing, there is no greater duty than speaking for the rights of the common man whose dreams and deepest yearnings are demonstrated through their choice at the democratic ballot.

The moment we allow bullies, tyrants and criminals take over our democracy will be the moment of our failure. And we will never fail. cool
Freedom and equity are precious gifts that must never be sold for a mere puff of wind.
Re: hh by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beaf:

I'm good, how are you keeping? You are looking really lovely as always and making my poor heart run riot.
Yes, don't get worried about the uncivilised tactics many here employ. It is just a display of the wider primitive tactics of certain regions political elite that at best, shows why boko haram exists to inflict terror on the masses who voted against them.

Keep doing what you are doing, there is no greater duty than speaking for the rights of the common man whose dreams and deepest yearnings are demonstrated through their choice at the democratic ballot.

The moment we allow bullies, tyrants and criminals take over our democracy will be the moment of our failure. And we will never fail. cool
Freedom and equity are precious gifts that must never be sold for a mere puff of wind.

LOL, Chei! See how Beaf dey form pure-breed democrat come dey roll-out manifesto for babe! LWKMD  grin
Re: hh by Reggie2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
But our democracy was built ON this agreement within the parties.  Yes, it makes nonsense of Democracy, in much the same way that I believe Sharia does, but guess what? It is our reality and we need to accept what we have allowed. So, if you want to argue for democracy, then you I think denying the case we have here does not help.  For pete's sake, we allowed this to go on for almost 12 years prior to Jonathan's bid for presidency.
The assertions made in the article are close to factual. Zoning was in place before the Jonathan showed up to the scene. He and Obasanjo conveniently chose to deny the existence of the agreement within the parties so they could get their way, a fact that was confirmed when right after the elections(as soon as it was clear that all was not well) when Obasanjo confessed that it was infact true that such agreement existed and would henceforth be adhered to.

You are dead wrong. Our democracy is build on a supposedly Nigerian constitution and of course, the people's mandate through ballot boxes. If anyone argues that the last elections were rigged, then the fellow must also convince us that previous ones were not. These fake agitators on Niaraland have not told us which other political party will replace pdp or are they saying that pdp will only be accepted if a northern candidate ascends to power?  They are full of contradictions and give others a glimpse of their fake love for one Nigeria.
It is in the headlines now that over a hundred Nigerians have been murdered in the north. How can someone who sucked from his/her mother's breasts say that Jonathan is responsible because he stole the people's mandate through the ballot.
When a war breaks out tomorrow, the likes of alj_harem will write a best seller on A STOLEN NORTHERN MANDATE. Please direct your anger to northern leaders who have impoverished the people by not sending them to School. The irony of the whole situation is that they have made them to believe that going to School is EVIL. The last time I checked, they were receiving educationally backward allowance and no one bombed anyone. Oil money go kill ndi ara!
Re: hh by Beaf: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
maclatunji:

@Beaf, delectable ko electable ni grin

Don't let me send your teeth right through your neck with blows that thud like the bombs from an Apache helicopter, and fancy footwork like Mohammed Ali's.
Let this be the last time you argue about Nayah's drop dead gorgeousness, cos I'm gonna knock your lights out.

Re: hh by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reggie2:

You are dead wrong. Our democracy is build on a supposedly Nigerian constitution and of course, the people's mandate through ballot boxes. If anyone argues that the last elections were rigged, then the fellow must also convince us that previous ones were not. These fake agitators on Niaraland have not told us which other political party will replace pdp or are they saying that pdp will only be accepted if a northern candidate ascends to power?  They are full of contradictions and give others a glimpse of their fake love for one Nigeria.

Again, our democracy was created with this agreement established from the beginning within these groups and so it was built on this. In much the same way our democracy includes Sharia and all it's ills. Calling it nonsense now, or pretending that the people voting negates all that does not change that. If you want to change things, you do not come out, when it hurts you, to cry in public that it is wrong. You go to the root of the issue and tackle it from there.

I don't know what you mean by fake agitators and all that nonsense really, but according to INEC, there are at least 30 political parties in that country. If replacing PDP is what you think is an issue, in this democracy, then I suggest you probably want to consult INEC and the individual parties. However, the PDP had an in-party agreement which the current president ignored, and this resulted in the violence  as promised prior to the election, by the groups he supposedly went against.

This was never about all of Nigeria from the beginning. Jonathan himself battled the decision to run for months before he decided to burden the country with this. We need to stop injecting all of Nigeria into these party issues, even when it concerns persons from our own ethnicity. You are calling for others to disconnect from this, yet you unknowingly engage in the very same, as far as I see it.

Reggie2:

It is in the headlines now that over a hundred Nigerians have been murdered in the north. How can someone who sucked from his/her mother's bosoms say that Jonathan is responsible because he stole the people's mandate through the ballot.
When a war breaks out tomorrow, the likes of alj_harem will write a best seller on A STOLEN NORTHERN MANDATE. Please direct your anger to northern leaders who have impoverished the people by not sending them to School. The irony of the whole situation is that they have made them to believe that going to School is EVIL. The last time I checked, they were receiving educationally backward allowance and no one bombed anyone. Oil money go kill ndi ara!    

You have gone off topic!
Re: hh by Nayah(f): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beaf thanks for your support, I know some people here don't like contradiction, but they have to! the rest is not important wink
Re: hh by maclatunji: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nayah, if it makes you happy, I like your contradiction. In fact, Nigeria's problems 'were caused by me' when I failed to see that you have a very wonderful understanding of Nigerian politics and people. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB / Train Attack: PDP Singles Out Amaechi, El-Rufai, Alleges Complicity / ‘Temporary Setback’, Kano Governor, Yusuf Vows To Reclaim Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.