Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria (464 Views)

Where To Buy Dollars Online With Naira Please / New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) / Making Fast Dollars Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06
Can one really earn dollars online or is it all a scam?

I came across a guide recently that talks about a particular business model Nigerians have been using to earn money in dollars without needing a laptop

It was from a legit source but one has to be careful these days... So out of curiosity, I decided to check it out and what I discovered blew my mind.

The people using this business model weren't just earning dollars, but they were earning those high amounts basically by doing nothing

On an average month, this business model could rake in about $200-$600

Then on the higher side... Some people earned about $800-$1500

Using the current exchange rate, I'll leave you to do the conversion right now.

I know it sounds unbelievable... You can do your research to confirm the earning potential for these skills.

What they did to earn these amounts was basically act as middle men between foreign companies looking for writers, and people looking to offer their writing services.

These writers are known as ghostwriters who can contract with foreign companies to write short fiction stories and books and get paid in dollars for it, but here's the catch...

You as the middle man doesn't even need to write a thing by yourself... In case you hate the idea of writing, you can go ahead to get the contract in dollars then hire someone to write for you at a lower fee

When they're done, you pay them a cut and send the written work across and receive your money in full.

Using this method, you can even earn as high as $500-$800 monthly without doing any work.

It may sound a little unbelievable but for the full details on it, I'm holding a class where I'll be going into details to explain all it's about and how you can get started on it easily...

To join in, send me a DM on WhatsApp using the number on my signature... Just tell me where you got the number and what the message is about.

Now, the slots for this training are limited and if you know you won't have the discipline to spend at least an hour to attend the live session

It'll be best to not send me a message at all so the slots can be reserved for those that are serious... But if you'll be going ahead, do well to reach out to me now so you can save a slot before it gets filled up.
Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 9:30am On Feb 08
Write
Write2Riches:

I came across a guide recently that talks about a particular business model Nigerians have been using to earn money in dollars without needing a laptop

It was from a legit source but one has to be careful these days... So out of curiosity, I decided to check it out and what I discovered blew my mind.

The people using this business model weren't just earning dollars, but they were earning those high amounts basically by doing nothing

I know it sounds unbelievable... You can do your research to confirm the earning potential for these skills.

What they did to earn these amounts was basically act as middle men between foreign companies looking for writers, and people looking to offer their writing services.

These writers are known as ghostwriters who can contract with foreign companies to write short fiction stories and books and get paid in dollars for it, but here's the catch...

You as the middle man doesn't even need to write a thing by yourself... In case you hate the idea of writing, you can go ahead to get the contract in dollars then hire someone to write for you at a lower fee

When they're done, you pay them a cut and send the written work across and receive your money in full.

Using this method, you can even earn as high as $500-$800 monthly without doing any work.

It may sound a little unbelievable but for the full details on it, I'm holding a class where I'll be going into details to explain all it's about and how you can get started on it easily...

To join in, send me a DM on WhatsApp using the number on my signature... Just tell me where you got the number and what the message is about.

Now, the slots for this training are limited and if you know you won't have the discipline to spend at least an hour to attend the live session

It'll be best to not send me a message at all so the slots can be reserved for those that are serious... But if you'll be going ahead, do well to reach out to me now so you can save a slot before it gets filled up.

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 5:01am On Feb 09
Ching
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by alass(m): 7:49am On Feb 10
We don't see the phone number
Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 8:53am On Feb 10
+2347054619254
alass:
We don't see the phone number
Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 5:08am On Feb 11
Exclusive
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11
Win regardless
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 7:35am On Feb 12
Make money online in dollars
Write2Riches:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 8:47am On Feb 14
Extra
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 11:51am On Feb 15
+234705461925
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22
Right
Write2Riches:

Re: The New Proven Way To Earn Dollars Online In Nigeria by Write2Riches(m): 10:05am On Feb 26
You want more?
Write2Riches:

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Airtel Increases Data Prices Yet Again / Opportunity To Start Your Own Business And Earn Extra Money / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.