Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,680 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging (933 Views)

Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist / Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Enugudaily: 1:43pm On Feb 07
Killer of Enugu makeup artist, sentenced to death by hanging
The killer of a makeup artist, Ijeoma Nneke , on November 11th, 2020, Chiamaka Ifezue, has been sentenced to death by hanging by an Enugu State High Court.
https://enugudaily.net/?p=1401
The death sentence is coming three years legal fireworks.
Barr. Chinelo Chigbo who led the prosecution from the Department of Public Prosecution, DPP, was able to convince the court that the suspect was responsible for the death of the 27-year-old Make-up artist based in Enugu.
In a judgement delivered today, 7th February, 2024, Justice K.I Okpe found miss Ifezue guilty and sentenced her to death by hanging.

Re: Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by atiku4President(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07
Hmm I remember the news then
Re: Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Westerhoffe(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07
If she's truly guilty as charged, well justice has been served.
Re: Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Ibaaboy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07
See fine girl
Re: Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by poshestmina(f): 12:54am On Feb 08
I followed up this story for a while...

Justice served and should be delivered Asap!!!
Re: Killer Of Enugu Makeup Artist, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08
I don forget the motive behind killing her.

(1) (Reply)

High Tension Nearly Killed Two In Calabar (VIDEO) / Abu Abel Confronts Police Men Who Were Sent To Forcefully Land Grab His Land / China Executes British Citizen For Drug Smuggling. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.