Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,441 members, 7,891,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos (1029 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Agbero In Nigeria. Who Started It? / Lagos Agbero In Trouble If LP Candidate Wins. See What He Vowed To Do To Them / It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by WorldRichest: 7:19pm On Feb 09
This is no different from what happens in Onitsha. Go and verify
Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by AfonjaEkiti: 11:35pm On Feb 09
Makunahatata:
delusional being u cried to quote me... remember?

Will this stop your family from screaming ebi npa wa like cocks early in the morning?
Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by Makunahatata: 11:38pm On Feb 09
AfonjaEkiti:

Will this stop your family from screaming ebi npa wa like cocks early in the morning?
will it stop your parents from selling you the children for peanut to chop over there in HafganEastan? I hear economic hardship don make am the new trend over there 😂

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by nothingspoil70: 8:56am On Feb 10
EmperorCaesar:
Its the same in Onitsha. I dont stay in Lagos so i will only talk about my resident state
As u dey enter onitsha,dey drop from motor wey carry u reach Anambra state, My guy, na from there dem go dey disturb u

They even trouble pedestrans too, especially as they see u going towards Upper Iweka to go take a bus going to Amambia or Akwuzu junction and co

U must drop at least #200 before dem leave u

God punish all Anambra Agberos
Pity obi legacy

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by AfonjaEkiti: 1:09pm On Feb 10
Makunahatata:
will it stop your parents from selling you the children for peanut to chop over there in HafganEastan? I hear economic hardship don make am the new trend over there 😂

How about your mother licking the feet of a politician for a pack of spaghetti 🙄
Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by Makunahatata: 1:19pm On Feb 10
AfonjaEkiti:

How about your mother licking the feet of a politician for a pack of spaghetti 🙄
still way better than selling your children ...you get sense at all?
Not surprised Sha...baby factory na part of your culture 😁

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos by AfonjaEkiti: 8:41am On Feb 11
Makunahatata:
still way better than selling your children ...you get sense at all?
Not surprised Sha...baby factory na part of your culture 😁

Is that why you sent your father to qwinamina ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Accused Of Deleting Its 8year Old Video Praising Obi' Achievemt In Educatio / Obidient Movement biggest threat to national security - Reno Omokri / Obj And Party Chairman In A Fresh War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.