Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,326 members, 7,910,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest (42715 Views)

Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos) / Cutest Baby Contest - VOTE NOW! / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Competition - NOMINATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by ektbear: 5:38am On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:
Plus, I have to make sure you are rich and can look after the child. Not just working a 9-5 job trying to make ends meet. cheesy
lmao grin grin grin

African women! Why I love them. Straight and direct to the point.

All about the $$$$$$$.

No bread, no play.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by ektbear: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2012
Kandiikane is the type of chick you might try to knock up on purpose, though grin

Hmm.

The only problem though is that if you have a kid with her and the child is a GIRL, then you will have a very stressful life. Trying to keep the boys away from that girl angry

Imagine how hard it must have been to have been one of Kandiikane's teachers in school. How can you concentrate on your lesson plan? You'd be distracted and just stare at her lips.

You had better pray for only male children grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by kandiikane(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2012
Lool, oh, psssh! I doubt any teachers or even boys looked at me when I was in school. You should have seen how my face was riddled with spots. grin

But, what I wrote it is true. If you are going to work 9-5, you have to be making big bucks. My children will not suffer. grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Ranoscky(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2012
Get a room, guys!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2012
LMAO@First baby is okay. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Green sure is the site theme!

Kandi and Ekt....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Seriously?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by kandiikane(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2012
lool tongue
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2012
how about mine?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by tjskii(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2012
^^awww wat a cutie kiss

Been grinning like an idjit viewing this thread,babies are so adorable,herez a pic of my boogywuggy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
^You have a child, tjskii? So cute.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by tjskii(f): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
cheesy cheesy yes I do o,thanks a bunch
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by kandiikane(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
tjskii: ^^awww wat a cutie kiss

Been grinning like an idjit viewing this thread,babies are so adorable,herez a pic of my boogywuggy

Aww, see beautiful big eyes. Cute!!!!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by tjskii(f): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2012
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Blyss: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2012

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Blyss:

Awwwwwwwww. They are too cute! kiss kiss kiss kiss

That's it! Chima!!!!!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
tjskii: ^^awww wat a cutie kiss

Awwwwwwww! He is too cute! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Cuddlemii: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Cuddlemii: 12:59am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
Am i permitted to post my baby pictures In between Mrs.chima hw is carolina?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
bennyraz: Am i permitted to post my baby pictures In between Mrs.chima hw is carolina?

Depending on if you have cute baby pictures and who is Carolina?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
Cuddlemii: smiley

Cuties!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Depending on if you have cute baby pictures and who is Carolina?
grin i nicknamed ur baby carolina.. Imagine ''CAROLINA CHIMA'' sounds eloquent cheesy but w8 o Is it my baby pix when i was small is my child's pix?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
bennyraz: grin i nicknamed ur baby carolina.. Imagine ''CAROLINA CHIMA'' sounds eloquent cheesy but w8 o Is it my baby pix when i was small is my child's pix?

You are welcome to post your childhood pictures or your pikins' pictures. I posted Baby C picture cos she is cute-licious like her mother....eh her daddy too! cheesy

Her daddy calls her Princess Chima. He is going to spoil little missy and protect her from those snotty nosed boys.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You are welcome to post your childhood pictures or your pikins' pictures. I posted Baby C picture cos she is cute-licious like her mother....eh her daddy too! cheesy

Her daddy calls her Princess Chima. He is going to spoil little missy and protect her from those snotty nosed boys.
grin grin princess chima? How nice cheesy what sort of protection can a father give her daughter against boyzz! Really, i'm curious to know grin did Mr.chima not give ur Dad headaches when he was sniffing around you?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
bennyraz: grin grin princess chima? How nice cheesy what sort of protection can a father give her daughter against boyzz! Really, i'm curious to know grin did Mr.chima not give ur Dad headaches when he was sniffing around you?

Exactly! My daddy didn't want me to marry Chima cos he wanted me to marry a man from his native country (no I am not telling you where) and he forbade me! Now.....he looooooves him some Mr. Chima. Smh at men. Regardless of what my daddy said...I married the man I wanted to married. I strongly advocate people if your parents really love you...they will accept the person you chose to married and respect your decision even if they do not like it. I will not chose whom my children marries/dates because they are in control of their own happiness.

I just laughed at Chima like yeah right....she will even spite you by going after the very boys you despites!

I dey tire oo
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrCork17: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
to be honest, I hate babies. Thy look like puppies and all they do is $hit around, brak plates, destroy the house and tear your pillow case! angry
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr..Cork:
to be honest, I hate babies. Thy look like puppies and all they do is $hit around, brak plates, destroy the house and tear your pillow case! angry

Let make some babies! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly! My daddy didn't want me to marry Chima cos he wanted me to marry a man from his native country (no I am not telling you where) and he forbade me! Now.....he looooooves him some Mr. Chima. Smh at men. Regardless of what my daddy said...I married the man I wanted to married. I strongly advocate people if your parents really love you...they will accept the person you chose to married and respect your decision even if they do not like it. I will not chose whom my children marries/dates because they are in control of their own happiness.

I just laughed at Chima like yeah right....she will even spite you by going after the very boys you despites!

I dey tire oo
you're so on point & i hope u've told Mr.chima these things grin grin like they say, what goes around comes around. I strongly admire babies & if i'm to choose between baby boys & baby girls, i will gladly choose baby boys cuz i don't want headaches e.t.c u knw what i mean right?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
bennyraz: you're so on point & i hope u've told Mr.chima these things grin grin like they say, what goes around comes around. I strongly admire babies & if i'm to choose between baby boys & baby girls, i will gladly choose baby boys cuz i don't want headaches e.t.c u knw what i mean right?

Yes.....i told him. He is not listening. Chima wants boys too and he is on a mission! Look for cute Igbo baby boy soon!!!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yes.....i told him. He is not listening. Chima wants boys too and he is on a mission! Look for cute Igbo baby boy soon!!!
a mission to score another goal? grin well most men wants boys.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Cuddlemii: 2:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Cuties!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Blyss: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Let make some babies! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Humm, you're mighty flirty for a supposedly married woman. undecided
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2012
Blyss:

Humm, you're mighty flirty for a supposedly married woman. undecided

You are mighty new to Nairaland not to know what the hell you are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Only Sister / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.