Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest (42599 Views)

Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos) / Cutest Baby Contest - VOTE NOW! / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Competition - NOMINATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2012
talina:

^^^^ they sure do come from very good genes.Theyre stunning! Youre a lucky man to have these princesses! Mine is a little too old for this thread as she is no longer a baby.  smiley

thanks. yep i will be preparing the shotgun in the future, for any young fool who may have some funny ideas. lol!

MsDarkSkin:

MBJ those are your daughters for real?

si señorita.

@topic: lol everyone has kids but me gademit!!  sad sad sad angry

then what are you waiting for? 190 was all ready to marry you a while back, lol!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by pendo89(f): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2012
Aaaaw  kiss kiss all these sweet yummy yummy lovely kids.They make me feel like having another baby.
I don't know how to upload pic here so I will just admire.
For all those with pretty beautiful sweet gals please take good care of them cz our sons will need them. grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ 2 boys!? Cool! We d love to see your handsome boys cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by pendo89(f): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2012
wink
Talk to me only if u got daughters. grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2012
@Pendo98
unless they come knocking with a criminal record, their grade history, employment background AND parents, i doubt anyone will be granted access to my princesses.

i know all the tricks in the book (shiit, some of these tricks were named after me, lol) so anyone who think they can play me will surely be daydreaming!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by pendo89(f): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@Pendo98
unless they come knocking with a criminal record, their grade history, employment background AND parents, i doubt anyone will be granted access to my princesses.

i know all the tricks in the book (shiit, some of these tricks were named after me, lol) so anyone who think they can play me will surely be daydreaming!

That's what every parent with a girl says till they reach 13 and the hormones are all over the place driving you nuts.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Excelboi(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wow MBJ and here I am crushing on you,so you gat baby mamas,that's heart breaking. undecided,they really are stunning,cute lips,me likey.

MZD,you ain't alone on that o,all these sweet babies make me yearn to have mine.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima1(f): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wait to have children!  Trust me!   Take your time!!!!!!! 

Pendo, we need to talk.  Do your sons want wives with the large bottom and top?  My girls gon be bodylicious their Momma.   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
MBJ

Babies, not big kids. grin grin grin grin grin They are lovely girls though. kiss kiss kiss kiss

All the new babies submitted are lovely and adorable. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^ i have always (and still) consider them my "babies". . . . . . . . and probably will continue to do so even when they turn 18. lol!

freecocoa:

Wow MBJ and here I am crushing on you,so you gat baby mamas,that's heart breaking. undecided,they really are stunning,cute lips,me likey.

how is it heartbreaking? rejoice, at least you know that we would have made some beautiful babies.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Pendo, we need to talk.  Do your sons want wives with the large bottom and top?  My girls gon be bodylicious their Momma.   grin grin grin grin grin

undecided  will consult and revert.
i love the cheeky look on excelboi's baby. looks like shes up to something naughty.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

thanks. yep i will be preparing the shotgun in the future, for any young fool who may have some funny ideas. lol!

si señorita.

Beauties!! cheesy cheesy

then what are you waiting for? 190 was all ready to marry you a while back, lol!

LOL you trying to play me! grin

freecocoa:

MZD,you ain't alone on that o,all these sweet babies make me yearn to have mine.

exactly!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Killz3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
Even MBJ has kids? shocked

Ok, i'll post my kids pic too. . . next 18 months! cheesy

MZD, can we tango to Kidgo? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrCork17: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
CUTE NIGERIAN BABIES ARGUIN OVER BISCUIT angry

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrsChima1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Even MBJ has kids? shocked

Ok, i'll post my kids pic too. . . next 18 months! cheesy

MZD, can we tango to Kidgo?  tongue

Aww.  Did you propose to the girl offline yet?   wink
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Killz3(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
No. embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by MrCork17: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Aww.  Did you propose to the girl offline yet?   wink

His girl friend or boy friend? undecided
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Killz3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mr, Cork:

His girl friend or boy friend? undecided
Are you done washing my car? undecided
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Excelboi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mr, Cork:

CUTE NIGERIAN BABIES ARGUIN OVER BISCUIT angry
Walahi, u don mad! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2012
A better pix of my cousin's cute twin boys.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2012
MBJ,that's true o,we would have made some cuties,anyways you never can tell,that may still happen. wink cheesy

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Excelboi(m): 2:30am On Feb 01, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by pendo89(f): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2012
Freecocoa those boys are really cute. They are identical!
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by jasonslam: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
Brown Jay that was some cheap lie up there. Those kids ain't yours. You just got busted homie. Seem them on Johnson/P.Farm comercial.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by SAFO(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^ y would someone lie about their kids. Don't just throw baseless accusations around without proof
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Chimezie198(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
My boy

Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Phate07(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
My baby boy will sue me to court if i post his pics here. angry
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
pendo89:

Freecocoa those boys are really cute. They are identical!
Thanks,yes they are,you need to see people trying to tell who is who,the argument that ensures is usually very funny and sometimes almost lead to quarrels,though their mum,grandma and I can tell one from the other. cool
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Chimezie198(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
^ Gini mezie?
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^Ife meziri bu na e bu ezigbo anumanu,kwusi isoghari'm biko.
Re: Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 03, 2012
jasonslam:

Brown Jay that was some cheap lie up there. Those kids ain't yours. You just got busted homie. Seem them on Johnson/P.Farm comercial.

bro, i certainly wont argue with you about who the father of my kids are, but you could show me the link of these commercials you are talking about (if they ever exist) so i can sue their assses all the way to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.