Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,386 members, 7,894,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ (11816 Views)

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:24am On Jun 13
Everyone's back to work very quickly. Happy holidays in advance oo. I know y'all are looking forward to it😅😅

We can as well go check a car you wish to buy durung the hols. I might even be tempted to give you a heavy discount😉

Hit me on whatsapp ahead.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:52am On Jun 13
The best time to buy a car is still immediately. FG can increase duty on cars in the next two seconds.

Don't procrastinate.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37am On Jun 13
Most times, I prefer to have my clients with me when inspecting a car.

They tend to appreciate my work more than when they were not there present.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:55pm On Jun 13
Still available to listen to your car needs. I listen to all complaints and offer various services you definitely need.

Follow me to get regular updates on here. Also save my contact so you can join my WhatsApp family.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:28pm On Jun 13
It's suicidal to visit Apapa without assistance. If you go there and appear like you are searching for a car, those agents will rush you and follow you around till you buy the car.

The implication is simple. They'll tell the buyer they brought you there. So the buyer must drop something for them, and that will result in the price of the car you wanna buy shooting up.

Let AutoConsult handle the shopping. It's cost effective.

Call in
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:01pm On Jun 13
I remain your go-to guy for everything Automobile.

AutoConsult's birth was a planned one. It had a purpose; to make people's Automobile experience a bliss.

Keep the calls coming🚀🚀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:40pm On Jun 13
Don't think for once that any dealer will pity you. It is not part of their work ethics. They are brutal and ruthless when they want to sell rubbish.

Don't fall victim. Call me and let's help you get a good one

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:52pm On Jun 13
Great day at the office. We go again tomorrow👌
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:27am On Jun 14
Phew💧 It's weekend already. Feels like yesterday that this month started.

Anyways, do not hesitate to invite me to inspect a car for you during this break. I'm very available. Ah no be Muslim o😅
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:10am On Jun 14
The tribal differences in this country is becoming frightening. I see it first hand every day when I'm out to help Clients check cars.

Igbo car dealers hating on Yoruba people, Yoruba people hating back with equal energy. All these things need to stop.

No country can develop fast with this level of division.

I rise🙌
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:20am On Jun 14
One day, I'm gon build a house themed with Auto parts. It's gon be a beauty. It's on my bucket list
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:37pm On Jun 14
👇Save this for later. You don't wanna start looking everywhere for me when you urgently need me.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:09pm On Jun 14
People will troop out to buy cars this festive period o. Don't let them steal that car you've been eyeing oo ehnehn
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:33pm On Jun 14
It's 6:30pm on Friday, and none of my clients have still invited me for Sallah. Nor be so oooo😭😭
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14pm On Jun 14
Every car has its buyer, no matter how bad. Just don't be one of those buyers. I can help you make sure of that.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:03am On Jun 15
Wish to rest today but someone somewhere needs my services. Can't let them down.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:06am On Jun 15
How are y'all enjoying the break. Spending mine serving my wonderful Clients on and offline.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:02pm On Jun 15
Honda CRVs are very durable cars trust me. Don't go and buy anyhow type because I said it's durable ooooo. Let AutoConsult vet it for you.

Thank you
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:28pm On Jun 15
We keep delivering top notch services. Dropping a new receipt soon.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:11pm On Jun 15
Client: I have a car I want checked as soon as possible.

Me: Very well. Will you be there present sir?

Client: Naaahhh. I'll be occupied with other things. Just let me know what you find.

Me: Say no more🤭

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:28pm On Jun 15
Good night everyone. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by Babatundehy: 7:36am On Jun 16
AutoConsult:
The tribal differences in this country is becoming frightening. I see it first hand every day when I'm out to help Clients check cars.

Igbo car dealers hating on Yoruba people, Yoruba people hating back with equal energy. All these things need to stop.

No country can develop fast with this level of division.

I rise🙌

Lol, that is one of the reasons Nigerians will never take back Nigeria from the hands of these cankerworms of leaders eating Nigeria inside out.
We have the numbers to even build from the start with no knowledge of possessing any natural resource of great value, a country of over 200 million people, but unfortunately a large fraction of these 200 million think they're smart, and or better than others because they are religious, of a certain "superior" tribe, this makes them slower than imbeciles.
A collective effort towards achieving the most important goal, making Nigeria work for Nigerians, is what we need, but it'll never happen, and that's because many Nigerians, learned and unlearned, are stupid.
They rather suffer the absence of basic amenities like, constant electricity supply, security of life and properties, good roads, a working and very reliable health sector, and even prosperity, like having the purchasing power to have relatively newer cars (not older than 5 years), than have one voice, one goal, so they are armed with what's needed to chase away the looters from the helms of power.
Nigerian used cars are no longer affordable for even most regular 9-5 workers, the cheapest and healthy Nigerian used car will most likely be around 3m (regardless of the brand or year), an unmarried University lecturer who earns 250k after having worked for not less than 10 years will need to save 150k for about two years to afford that, this savings plan will leave its trail on these lecturer's clothes, skin, the sole of his shoe and even the kind of apartment he lives, quite sad.
Poverty and backwardness respect know no tribe, neither do they respect a certain religion, Nigerians are getting really poorer, even as they work harder, the kind of people we allow to be in government can invalidate honest hardwork, make the regular worker appear lazy, reducing them to celebrating shame, shame like smiling ear to ear when someone says "more keys" to a person who just bought a 'very clean foreign used 2001 Toyota Camry'.

1 Like

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:57am On Jun 16
Babatundehy:

Lol, that is one of the reasons Nigerians will never take back Nigeria from the hands of these cankerworms of leaders eating Nigeria inside out.
We have the numbers to even build from the start with no knowledge of possessing any natural resource of great value, a country of over 200 million people, but unfortunately a large fraction of these 200 million think they're smart, and or better than others because they are religious, of a certain "superior" tribe, this makes them slower than imbeciles.
A collective effort towards achieving the most important goal, making Nigeria work for Nigerians, is what we need, but it'll never happen, and that's because many Nigerians, learned and unlearned, are stupid.
They rather suffer the absence of basic amenities like, constant electricity supply, security of life and properties, good roads, a working and very reliable health sector, and even prosperity, like having the purchasing power to have relatively newer cars (not older than 5 years), than have one voice, one goal, so they are armed with what's needed to chase away the looters from the helms of power.
Nigerian used cars are no longer affordable for even most regular 9-5 workers, the cheapest and healthy Nigerian used car will most likely be around 3m (regardless of the brand or year), an unmarried University lecturer who earns 250k after having worked for not less than 10 years will need to save 150k for about two years to afford that, this savings plan will leave its trail on these lecturer's clothes, skin, the sole of his shoe and even the kind of apartment he lives, quite sad.
Poverty and backwardness respect know no tribe, neither do they respect a certain religion, Nigerians are getting really poorer, even as they work harder, the kind of people we allow to be in government can invalidate honest hardwork, make the regular worker appear lazy, reducing them to celebrating shame, shame like smiling ear to ear when someone says "more keys" to a person who just bought a 'very clean foreign used 2001 Toyota Camry'.
You hit all the nails on the head with precision.

You've spoken my mind honestly. It's rather disturbing. Right now, I don't even know what to think or say. I don tire.

It's very hard to see a way out for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:11am On Jun 16
Happy father's day to me and other wonderful fathers out there. Keep going strong comrades💪♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:33pm On Jun 16
With love from AutoConsult♥️♥️

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:53pm On Jun 16
Happy Sunday beautiful people♥️♥️

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:23pm On Jun 16
Trust y'all are enjoying the break?! Me I'm with a special someone. Bye
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14pm On Jun 16
Great great week. Let's make the new week even better.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:36am On Jun 17
Good morning legends. It's a beautiful new week. Though there's a public holiday, let's prepare for the week ahead.

It's time to recharge and refocus. Still a lot to accomplish going forward. Soldier on comrades.

If you do need a car checked this week, just drop a message for me. I'm very available.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:21am On Jun 17
Lol. I can drop receipts all day long

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:24am On Jun 17
Don't like going around searching for cars? Contact AutoConsult. We've got a deal for you.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:38pm On Jun 17
Holiday is coming, now it's just a day left lol. Nawa.

We can still go check a car together before work resumes. Talk to me before tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

This, This Or This / Things Your Car May Not Need / Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.