Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ (15480 Views)

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:38pm On Jun 03
Some people think I charge too much until I deliver their first job. From there, they are stock with me😅😅

They'll pay amounts even they don't think they could pay. It is what it is. The job I do is an eye opener.

Once you have a taste of it, you just know you need me going forward.

Chat me up and let's discuss your next car acquisition.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:53pm On Jun 03
Been a crazy day really. It's hard to see people suffer like this. It's really hard. I wish I could close my eyes while I walk on the streets. It's really quite unfortunate.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:33am On Jun 04
How true are the rumors NLC and Federal Government agreed on strike suspension
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:31am On Jun 04
Clients being present during inspection gives a different type of satisfaction.

Save me a lot of explanation. I ruthlessly expose everything exposable right there.

Invite me the next time you wanna inspect a car. It's great if you can be there too. You deserve that treat of watching your money work for you.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:55pm On Jun 04
The elite know the importance of having a car inspected before purchase.

When you hire me, you'll understand why.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:36pm On Jun 04
Honda will always be clear of Toyota. It is not a thing to debate.

END.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:48pm On Jun 04
So much work in so little time. AutoConsult is growing at a lightening pace. Be part of our story

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:31pm On Jun 04
Quite a busy day.

We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:44am On Jun 05
The pace at which this year is moving is fascinating. If you haven't bought a car yet, it's time to do that o. Everybody must buy car this year😅😅
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:28am On Jun 05
AutoConsult remains the brand to beat in Auto Consultation and Car acquisition.

I post a bit less these days because I get lots of referrals. Good services fetch you more clients without stress. It is just what it is.

Hit me up if you need my assistance.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:42am On Jun 05
I met a great man. I've got so much respect for this man. He's top tier🙌🙌

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:32pm On Jun 05
Save this for later.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:00pm On Jun 05
Just another day at the office.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:14pm On Jun 05
Even if it's next year you wanna buy a car, it's still good to talk about it ahead of time. My dm is open.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:28pm On Jun 05
It's easier to buy a car when you know nothing about car. The trick is in the bliss you feel while in ignorance😉😉

Don't go it alone. Hit me up on whatsapp

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:46pm On Jun 05
Apapa is not a real place. Don't even ask me why I said so.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:41am On Jun 06
The weekend is fast approaching. Have you identified a car you wish to buy? You need someone to help you thoroughly scan it for errors? AutoConsult is here for you.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:16am On Jun 06
I wish I could capture my car Inspection moments in a picture, especially when my Clients are on ground.

It's always a joy to reveal those faults to my clients. The look on their face when they hear the impossible. Oh my! It's surreal.

Don't wait a second to message. The best time to message me is when you wanna start your search.

Hit me up.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:11am On Jun 06
I'll be dropping a video of Apapa on my YouTube channel soon. You'll love it👌
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:25am On Jun 06
Stop removing thermostat on vehicles you just bought as toks. It's unbecoming.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:30pm On Jun 06
I thought I had seen it all until I saw a car that had traveled 20,000km on Nigerian road and had never been registered before. They called it toks😂😂

See, you won't know until we reveal these things to you oo😅😅
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:14pm On Jun 06
Got car questions? Hit me up immediately. I'm available to listen to them.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:46pm On Jun 06
What a day! Too many engagements. Keep'em coming❤️❤️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:03am On Jun 07
A QUICK REMINDER OF WHAT WE DO

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it; I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making a grave mistake in buying a car.

Good morning♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:54am On Jun 07
TGIF. Even I am excited that it's Friday. E get why😉

Please don't hesitate to hit me up if you have intentions of checking a car this weekend. It's good if you can be there.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:52am On Jun 07
I offer some free services, but I don't often post about them till we get talking in the dm.

You'll be surprised at how much money I can save you in your car search.

Hit me up

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:42am On Jun 07
Do you know how to detect flooded cars? Well it's one of the things I'll detect for you.

Hit me up and let's go get you the best possible car in the market.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:36pm On Jun 07
Blessed is he who invites an Inspection technician to help him check a car, for the car shall serve him well and give him peace of mind.

Glory🙌
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:53pm On Jun 07
I hope we can see days of cheap cars again.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:05pm On Jun 07
I hope these car dealers won't beat me one day. I've been a pain in their assss😂😂
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:15pm On Jun 07
Looking like It's gon be a busy weekend.

Keep'em coming ❤️❤️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:59pm On Jun 07
Good night my people ♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

World’s First Self-driving Race Car Completes Hillclimb Without A Driver In It / Is Power Sterring Fluid Diffrent From Automatic Transmission Fluid? / How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.