Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,387 members, 7,894,670 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ (11819 Views)

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12am On Jun 08
I hope we all enjoy our weekend. For me, I'll be busy helping people to check vehicles all through the weekend.

If you haven't spoken to me about yours, the time is now👌

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:12am On Jun 08
We are now on tiktok

AutoConsult🚀🚀🚀🚀

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22am On Jun 08
62k minimum wage is reasonable in my opinion. If State Governments can afford it, then it's fine. There will be serious problem in the private sector now.

Well for people minimum wage has got nothing on, gather here ooo... Let me hear your car needs.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:21pm On Jun 08
I've not been inside this car, and I'm not planning on boarding it anytime soon. I doubt it can pass any safety test.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:01pm On Jun 08
Been a busy day. Hope y'all are enjoying the weekend?
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:16pm On Jun 08
AutoConsult is the brand to trust to help you inspect a car. We don't compromise. Our record is 100%. Just take a stroll through all our threads. Zero negative reviews.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:59pm On Jun 08
People are buying cars o. For realz.. I'm not even joking. I know where they be seeing the money buy mehnn....

Y'all should just keep inviting me to do what I do best. Thank you and God bless♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37pm On Jun 08
Great day at the office. Tomorrow we rest. Good night wonderful people of Nigeria♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:20am On Jun 09
Happy Sunday everyone. Rest well today

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:13pm On Jun 09
Car Inspection is serious work. People have no idea what it takes to be able to root out intentionally hidden faults on vehicles we inspect.

They are trying to get a good deal, you are too. It's a game of who is more prepared. And that's where AutoConsult comes in.

We will see things even the seller didn't know about his own vehicle.

Chat me up immediately so we can arrange a meeting at your convenience.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:48am On Jun 10
It's a beautiful new week, a bright Monday morning. Gears up. We go again.

Need help inspecting a car you wanna buy? Don't say it's too early in the week. Bring it on.

Chat me up immediately

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:35am On Jun 10
Up and running. Looking like It's gon be a busy week🚀🚀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:50pm On Jun 10
It's not easy inspecting cars inside sun. Busy day at the office. Knackered😑
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:15pm On Jun 10
Talk to me about a car you dreamt of. Talk to me about it with faith. If you believe you'll buy it, you will. Let's go

Hit me up
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:35pm On Jun 10
I just don't like Camry big daddy as popularly called. I really don't rate that car.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:42pm On Jun 10
Great day at the office. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:07am On Jun 11
Nothing gives me more joy than seeing my Client driving home a problem-free car. Hit me up if you need my services soon.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:00am On Jun 11
Tomorrow is June 12, a public holiday. Another perfect day to go shopping for cars. Hit me up immediately amd let's discuss ahead.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:09pm On Jun 11
Another busy day at the office. Tomorrow is already stressful. Bring them on. I'm always ready to serve you.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:30pm On Jun 11
What's with Camry with and abs issues?
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:09pm On Jun 11
Our anniversary is coming soon. Giveaway loading 🚀🚀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:37pm On Jun 11
You don't even need to be in néed of a car before you talk to me now. Contact me if you need help with getting even land😂😂

You can trust me with anything. I pride on that.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:04am On Jun 12
I'm visiting Apapa tomorrow. You wanna seize the opportunity?
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:03am On Jun 12
It's June 12. While you celebrate democracy, let's talk about checking a car for you today. Don't waste the public holiday.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:26am On Jun 12
This year has been a remarkable year for AutoConsult. One day, I'll share my story and how this wonderful family of Nairalanders have significantly been part of my success story.

Till then, let's talk about cars. Let's help you inspect a car you wanna buy. Don't buy problem.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:17am On Jun 12
Doesn't matter if you wanna buy a car of 1 million naira. Just contact me. I have something to tell you☺️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:04pm On Jun 12
AutoConsult will expose even the most hideous things in cars. Dealers will always be dealers. Lying is part of their game, but they'll never be able to stop AutoConsult's eyes from seeing thr needful. Follow who know road..

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:00pm On Jun 12
To get a vehicle that has a complete duty now is war. Again, make sure you let a knowledgeable person help you with your car acquisition.

Call me or send a whatsapp message

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:32pm On Jun 12
Always a beautiful feeling when I check on a Client's car and they give a good feedback. I'm always at peace. Motivates me to help more people from my heart.

Hit me up if you want such premium treatment.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12pm On Jun 12
Our President fell off stage today. I hope he's fine.

Happy Democracy Day to everyone reading this. I know not are not happy with the condition of the country but we can't stop supporting our beloved country.

Nigeria will be great again.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:28pm On Jun 12
We doing big things at AutoConsult. Everything is class around here. AutoConsult is the brand for the elite.

Most of my clients don't actually price my service charge. They expect the best and I give them the best. Join my elite clients today.

Send me a direct message on whatsapp.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:26pm On Jun 12
Thank you very plenty❤️❤️

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

This, This Or This / Things Your Car May Not Need / Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.