Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,062 members, 7,876,963 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ - Car Talk (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ (9497 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:18pm On Jun 26
Always available.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:14pm On Jun 26
You ever been curious about what it's like to shop for a car in Apapa? We can go tour a bit. Hit me up.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:28pm On Jun 26
Quite a busy day. I'll need to go on vacation soon🫡
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:29pm On Jun 26
Traffic was better today. Hope I didn't enjoy it alone.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:29pm On Jun 26
Rain has really been affecting business. I can't say it shouldn't rain but man! My clients need me🤦
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:36pm On Jun 26
I still help people to hunt for cars for a decent fee. Chat me up to find out how much.

Normally, most of my Clients prefer that to inviting me to inspect cars for them all the time.

Call in.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:24am On Jun 27
Good morning lovely people. Trust y'all had a great night!? Have a lovely day ahead♥️♥️
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:02am On Jun 27
OVERHEATING

Sure, here are the paraphrased versions without numbering:

Once your car's temperature exceeds 110 degrees Celsius, severe overheating can damage the head gasket or engine block.

If the thermostat fails to open at 97 degrees Celsius, it's stuck closed, leading to overheating.

Take steps to prevent car overheating; it's hazardous to your engine and transmission.

As temperature exceeds the recommended threshold, transmission fluid efficiency decreases.

Address car overheating issues promptly.

A clean dashboard is possible with proper maintenance.

Invite AutoConsult to assist you in thoroughly diagnosing a car. You don't know the one that its engine has seen lots of overheating.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:31am On Jun 27
I'm more busy these days than usual. Don't hesitate to drop a message for me at any time. Doesn't matter if I post more often or not. I'm certainly available to listen to your car needs.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:53pm On Jun 27
It's fascinating how cars are sold at Apapa. You'll hardly find a 6month old car there. People are buying these cars o. Don't you dare say there is no money in Nigeria. Don't you dare.

If you do wanna go get a car there though, you just let me know👌
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:47pm On Jun 27
No holidays in my work. A holiday can result in making my Clients make the wrong choices on cars. Naahh! That can't happen.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:03pm On Jun 27
Don't matter if you want to buy a car later, let's have a discussion about your choices. It'll help you make the right choices going forward.

Call or send me a dm

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:54pm On Jun 27
I hope you know that follow-come extra tire is not meant for long-term use. It's an emergency tire. It's meant to get you to the closest vulcanizer shop. Nor use am drive from Lagos to Abuja ooo

END.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:16pm On Jun 27
Toyota's 2az engine and shorting of oil na 5&6. Engine be like stainless.

END.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:23pm On Jun 27
Hey! It's almost weekend. Plan all your inspections for the weekend and inform me early enough so we can agree on a time for you and only you.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:21am On Jun 28
Good morning beautiful people. TGIF.

Well it's Friday. Tomorrow you get a breather from work. I hope you've decided on the car to buy. Let's go shopping tomorrow.

Hit me up early enough.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:15am On Jun 28
It is imperative to always run a routine diagnostics on your car. Don't wait till when it develops a fault.

Visit a proper Auto Workshop once every two months and have them run a full diagnostics for you. This will give you an idea of likely future expenses you might need to expend on the car.

Take this seriously.

_AutoConsult_

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:42am On Jun 28
Always keep your doors locked everytime you drive at night in Lagos. This is security advice.

END.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:01pm On Jun 28
Every car that is up for say has its buyer. It doesn't matter what condition the car is, someone nut surely pay for it.

The last thing you wanna do is to pay premium car money for a finished car. Let AutoConsult help you with the processes. Doesn't cost much.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:05pm On Jun 28
The naira has stabilised for months now. I wonder why prices of cars continue to increase. They shouldn't even tell me it's a result of duties - duties they all refuse to pay fully.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:13pm On Jun 28
Class is permanent. Trust AutoConsult to guide you on everything Automobile. I offer a variance of service, peak of which is Auto Inspection.

Contact me on whatsapp to find out more.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:42pm On Jun 28
I've been laughing all day. Funny news everywhere.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:49pm On Jun 28
Still receiving appointment bookings. Keep them coming please.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22pm On Jun 28
Been quite an eventful week. Can't wait to rest on Sunday. Still a busy day tomorrow. No TGIF for us.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:29am On Jun 29
Drivers, how has the week been on the roads? Hope your car didn't give you any problems? If it did, hit me up let's talk about it. Good morning♥️♥️

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:17am On Jun 29
AutoConsult will soon make Sundays a work day. Half day, but we'll make it happen.

While you enjoy your weekend, let me see the cars you've been checking out. Send the pictures.

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:54am On Jun 29
I can save you cost. Send pictures of the cars you are looking at. There are some you should not even bother going to check.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:27pm On Jun 29
Busy busy Saturday. Still room for one more inspection today. Call in.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:11pm On Jun 29
Dealer: "The car was bought brand new".

Me: Checks car history. Got to know it has traveled 150,000 miles on Nigerian roads. Runs🏃🏃🏃
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:03pm On Jun 29
And to think Italy was the favorite going into that game. Fascinating. Football really is unpredictable.
Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:06pm On Jun 29
Your brake oil can lose viscosity and almost turn to water. Did you know that?

This can happen over time, mostly as a result of exposing your brake oil container to too much air. Don't let me bore you with the details.

It is advisable to do a routine change of your vehicle's brake fluid every one year to protect your braking system.

Too much moisture in the braking system can damage your brake components and make you spend some serious money. Take heed.

_AutoConsult_

Re: ❗I Inspect Cars For People At The Point Of Purchase (Short Read) ❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:04pm On Jun 29
Really great week I have to say. Lots and lots of engagements. We go again next week.

From tomorrow, let's discuss what your car choices are.

Goodnight fam♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

I Need A Permanent Solution To This A/C Issue. / 6 Expressions Of A Failing Alternator / What Kind Of Car Can I Get For #200,000(naira).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.