Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,089 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira (52847 Views)

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Dybala11(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13
Paraman:
If you have the us dollar, don't start dumping it now. keep on following the news.
Some supposed experts said that we should dump it asap and you agreed with their opinion some days ago. I remembered sending you a reply that "dey play". May God help our currency like this. 🤦🤦
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by ufuosman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13
Tinubu don reap naija
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos should better rest

Wait, are you still in this era

Your brothers and Sisters in OYO State now beg for a piece of fresh tomatoes, one piece of pepper, onions etc from people that buy in retails
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Feb 13
pansophist:
If you voted for Tinubu, don't complain.

Exactly

Those who voted for APC should just continue to stand on his manhood mandate with the hope that the new administration will eventually favour them.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Patojargz: 7:18pm On Feb 13
Normally! Such is life...
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by TermsAC: 7:23pm On Feb 13
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

There are three state-owned refineries in Nigeria gulping billions every year in the name of Turn around maintenance.
The same government that refuses to revamp and set them in production motion tells you that the hope lies in the functionality of a private refinery and you believe them?

Fall in currency is depreciation which ultimately leads to inflation.

Either you're ignorant of basic economics/fiscal policy or you're simply hiding your head in the sand.
you are mixing emotion with simple economics.
Let me guess, you are anti Tinubu right?

My point is clear and simple, government needs to stabilize naira for inflation to drop.
Government also needs to increase people's purchasing power to lift people that are falling into poverty due to inflation out of poverty.

How they tend to do it is non of my business and why people elect them to be there in the first place.

Do you agree or disagree with these points? Point to what you agree with.

All these stories about government failures doesn't disprove any of points do they?

If you believe the government cannot do the points I raised, that's your problem and it has nothing to do with the points I raised.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by newoffer: 7:24pm On Feb 13
U can get cabbage vs beans. You can still get cabbage 300naira for a ball. That will increase the beans times two.

Beans and potato

Beans cassava .

Beans and pop corn 200 naira.

Nothing is cheap. If u have backyard farm veggies...
Love800:
Beans and carrot!
How does it taste? Am sure it will be nice though. But carrot is expensive na?

If u have any of such food people could mix and eat to cut cost, pls list dem here.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Atk1nson(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13
Basic123:

😆..stop judging other with your unknown father standard.

embrace productivity and shun joblessness, your life will be better and your parents will be proud to see you doing something useful with your life.

Don't forget it took your mother 9 months to carry you, she would expect better from you.

NB - working as a low-paid ethnic bigot and APC propagandist does not count as a job or productive use of your time.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Love800(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13
Thankz so much.

I thought if u cook cassava and eat, it will be dangerous to ur body? I heard it contains poison in its raw form.
newoffer:
U can get cabbage vs beans. You can still get cabbage 300naira for a ball. That will increase the beans times two.

Beans and potato

Beans cassava .

Beans and pop corn 200 naira.

Nothing is cheap. If u have backyard farm veggies...
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:54pm On Feb 13
TermsAC:
you are mixing emotion with simple economics.
Let me guess, you are anti Tinubu right?

My point is clear and simple, government needs to stabilize naira for inflation to drop.
Government also needs to increase people's purchasing power to lift people that are falling into poverty due to inflation out of poverty.

How they tend to do it is non of my business and why people elect them to be there in the first place.

Do you agree or disagree with these points? Point to what you agree with.

All these stories about government failures doesn't disprove any of points do they?

If you believe the government cannot do the points I raised, that's your problem and it has nothing to do with the points I raised.

You are turning economic principles upside down.

Government rather needs to curb inflation and encourage local production to increase people's purchasing power.

I pointed you to Zimbabwe where currency notes are minted in denominations of billions and trillions.
That is your idea of increasing purchasing power until the currency becomes useless.

Keep increasing minimum wage until the average worker now earns one million Naira per month.

Oga try think abeg.
This convo done tire me sef.

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by wiseoneking: 8:04pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Basic123 post=128434294][/quote] Ebbim pawaa lol. Renewed shege
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by newoffer: 8:10pm On Feb 13
Everything is costly.
Love800:
Thankz so much.

I thought if u cook cassava and eat, it will be dangerous to ur body? I heard it contains poison in its raw form.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by saintruky(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13
You wan drink garri?
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Love800(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13
Okay
newoffer:
Everything is costly.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by GreaterFuture(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13
FalseProphet1:
The prophecy I made September last year has come to pass.

https://www.nairaland.com/7830914/saw-dark-cloud-hovering-over

Most people were mocking me forgetting that the prophecy was revealed directly from a higher realm.

I see more suffering ahead.

This I have seen.
No prophecy there, that's an easy prediction, very easy prediction...
Many international organisations and experts already said so about Nigeria, even before September when you wrote yours...
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by GreaterFuture(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13
Ekehwinz:
That milk is 800 here.
Where?
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by armadeo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13
My first thought was powered milk.

My brain almost burn. Till I saw it was evaporated milk.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Testimony1988(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13
That's serious, so it means that nylon contains two cups of sugar.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by rapheal5(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13
YorubaDemonswag:
You're even lucky you still have 1k to buy all these. Some people dey sell their first born to buy breadgrin
linus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Panda7: 10:26pm On Feb 13
op must be a police man, I mean who gets salaries these days
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by TermsAC: 11:32pm On Feb 13
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You are turning economic principles upside down.

Government rather needs to curb inflation and encourage local production to increase people's purchasing power.

I pointed you to Zimbabwe where currency notes are minted in denominations of billions and trillions.
That is your idea of increasing purchasing power until the currency becomes useless.

Keep increasing minimum wage until the average worker now earns one million Naira per month.

Oga try think abeg.
This convo done tire me sef.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Read this previous reply again. I'm not speaking French na.

1. Stabilize naira
2, increase minimum wage.

Zimbabwe did number 2 without doing number 1 first. And it was their downfall.

Like how is my post no clear enough na.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by YorubaDemonswag: 11:59pm On Feb 13
rapheal5:
linus

Ask the woman belowgrin

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:07am On Feb 14
Nigerians should grow what they eat and stop importing foodstuff.
USE HYDROPONICS AND MODERN AGRIC TECHNICS TO GROW FOOD CROPS AND IN FEWS MONTHS FODD WILL BE SUPPLUS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUxInGOmIM&pp=ygUaaHlkcm9wb25pYyBmYXJtaW5nIGF0IGhvbWU%3D
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Kusu12: 8:02am On Feb 14
Obirodents lamentation thread.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Bearfruit(f): 10:08am On Feb 14
Localemperor:
Sugar N400
Evaporated Milk N600

This is Shege banza oo grin cheesy
this is just the beginning...put on the whole amor of God to be able to stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.