Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,390 members, 7,917,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now (64535 Views)

A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Pootle: 3:34pm On Feb 14
my wife want take me out but work no allow me undecided
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Bahamas95(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14
All una food nor dey pass stew.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by AKINBOLADANTATA: 3:49pm On Feb 14
Enjoy with your Sweetheart. Have a happy valentine.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Uchenna10(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
We can’t come and die for this bleeding nation right now

Omo which kind food be this na
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by MisfitHPG: 4:21pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
hold that woman tight...

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by overseasnbeyond: 4:23pm On Feb 14
Damn , this look like food for the gods.
Xwizard:
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Enahjay28(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14
Una wan take laff ki me here o, the food aint bad though, just the packaging. I remembered i've chao similar @ amala joint that year with assorted meat thou , the dolime no here .
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by jessylaurel(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

What the hell is that🥴🥴
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Trophy12: 5:05pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Seems you're dating an oracle undecided

Please add "Graphics" for headline.
lol madman 😂😂😂😂😂 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by abbyyzino(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
And you go wan knack after this food ooh, how you wan take get erection with this sacrifice
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
This is not supposed to be on front page, so that it will not cause depression for some people that doesn't have a Val. to celebrate with.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Tonytonex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
Happy Val. Day From RainMoreDays Farms
cute rabbit. How much is it please?
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Exceed15: 5:17pm On Feb 14
Redoil:
"It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them."

I request everyone, please show respect and mercy to others. be kind and generous. spread love and care to everyone.

It is good to be kind, nice but don't overdo it. If you give too much you will be left with nothing. Too nice people don't go too far.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by BBIA: 5:27pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
eat that food,
get enough energy and fūck her very well. cool
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Bizriz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14
Redoil:
"It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them."

I request everyone, please show respect and mercy to others. be kind and generous. spread love and care to everyone.
This is lovely. Well done
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 5:41pm On Feb 14
Tonytonex:
cute rabbit. How much is it please?
This particular one isn't for sale. But I have others. Ranges from 2,000 to 4,000
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Tonytonex(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
This particular one isn't for sale. But I have others. Ranges from 2,000 to 4,000
the price is good.

But I prefer that one

Your location
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Burgerlomo: 5:47pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Seems you're dating an oracle undecided

Please add "Graphics" for headline.

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Harrykaro(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14
[quote author=Zonefree post=128450365]Seems you're dating an oracle undecided u funny i swear
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by gratefulheart(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14
That's true, mostly girls are loyal on this if they truly want you.

omooba969:

What about God lifting the girl? undecided
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by folake4u(f): 6:35pm On Feb 14
The floor is very neat. kiss
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Johel(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:

Enjoy bro
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by eteba(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
May Amadioha answer your prayers......iseee!
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 8:31pm On Feb 14
Tonytonex:
the price is good.

But I prefer that one

Your location
gimme 6k for that one.
I currently use it for breeding. He's a sharp shooter

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Tonytonex(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
gimme 6k for that one.
I currently use it for breeding. He's a sharp shooter
ok I understand.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Bammy2002(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14
festacman:
Enjoying your Val at 10.05 on a Wednesday morning

I know it is your life, but how about doing something productive to make some money early in the day and then coming back in the evening to enjoy your Val.

he works from home
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Olumeme: 9:52pm On Feb 14
Poverty
Smh
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by nerilove(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
Happy Val. Day From RainMoreDays Farms
Nice one girly. Cute bunny
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by barrysome001: 10:52pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
This is love!
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by SPAMBOX7: 2:00pm On Feb 15
Xwizard:
Simple life. Same way I roll with my girls. Forget the haters and their comments.

But if you get girl wey too materialistic and is full of fake life this might not work sha. Cos with time they will start demanding more.

However, It's unhygienic to drop water on the floor like that. I hope when you contract typhoid you won't think it's village people sha
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Feb 15
Xwizard:
who wan die the rope , if she mange with you share your garri she go finally deserve G wagon , simple
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Dshocker(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15
Xwizard:

Eba + watery soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / 7 Types Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.