Stats: 3,198,773 members, 7,969,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (84486 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
cristog120:

trends do come to an end it doesnt fly forever.
well sure it does come to an end, and when it does i close my trade and follow the new direction, thats my trading style bro, no matter now it goes i end up winning more often,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
1.3395 at least will be reached by EU but what is driving this thing back is still oblivion to me. I was already eyeing 1.318X Na wah oh. No stress I am dancing awilo with the movement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
ehizmac:

after my last loss on monday i vowed to marry the trend, and this is my vow, with this my trading system  shall i marry the trend for better for best form dollar to euro and from euro to pounds, its people shall be my people its direction shall be my direction and its entry shall be my entry and its exit shall be my exit, so help me God grin grin grin, grin grin grin grin, happy piping guys

I can't stop laughing smiley wink Cool, that means your MACD divergence & MAs should be your crystal ball. Same here sha the kind thing market dey do dis week give no chance to dey do support & resistance I just dey follow am awilo, alanta, yahoozee until it stops.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
Una see wetin dey happen for dollars?

@ aguiyi, I dey oo but monitoring from sidelines.

Where is pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2011
Na wah 4 this tombo eurusd market. Fank God I was at the sideline after yesterdays loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
JAkpayen:

i still de. . . . .i just decide to keep quiet. . . .most people don't just understand the way i trade and especialy price movements. . . . .so best thing is to shut up and watch. . . . .

ps. . . . .if you take the time and study usdjpy and eurusd. . . you'll be amazed how similar their movements have been. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kashif(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Fingers-burning period. Guys trade with caution; stay away from the market if you can.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
Can you imagine!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
I am shorting Eurusd at 3471, tp 3250 and sl, 3600 for 197pips. Things don't still look good for euro.

Hey this is i discretionary trade based on the choppy zone between 3450 and 3550 on 4hr chart. lets go there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by namdo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
Massive coordinated central bank action inspired risk rally. Breaking News: Fed, ECB, BoJ, BoE, BoC, SNB To Lower SWAP Rates By 50bp (dailyfx site)

-central bank swap rates lowered by 50bps
-china cuts RRR by 50 bps
-eurozone fin minister meeting fails to produce result
-look out for yen underperformance
-month end flows should factor into price action

if you traded off daily charts like me with stochastic833 (20band) you should have been weary of short positions in the near term on dollar crosses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2011
pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp:

i still de. . . . .i just decide to keep quiet. . . .most people don't just understand the way i trade and especialy price movements. . . . .so best thing is to shut up and watch. . . . .

ps. . . . .if you take the time and study usdjpy and eurusd. . . you'll be amazed how similar their movements have been. . . .

I noticed these too, both were pointing up.

namdo:

Massive coordinated central bank action inspired risk rally.

-central bank swap rates lowered by 50bps
-china cuts RRR by 50 bps
-eurozone fin minister meeting fails to produce result
-look out for yen underperformance
-month end flows should factor into price action

if you traded off daily charts like me with stochastic833 (20band) you should have been weary of short positions in the near term on dollar crosses.

Exactly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmydeee: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
with my small stature i still bullied GU  grin, 100pips & counting, SL adjusted to 100pips profit though, think he might gather some strength soon so he doesnt fling me away like a day old chicken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by smithereen: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Na the first time I dey see this kain film o. . .

Coordinated central bank action across the world.

They have unleashed VOLTRON on the euro!!!

Na so I close my +190 on EU long and + 103 on GCad short, go siddon for one place dey watch America wonder.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
Time to sell EU @ 1.348x just looking for 50pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
Can we? We can. Lets travel to the south. How far is the distance I do not know. SL @ 1.3535.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10634/20111130-hccr-94kb

Here is my chart. What do you all think is likely to happen?

fanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
ehizmac, hope you are dancing alanta with me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my fellow trend follower
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
price is king, inspite of the double top price still went up.

locked up 750pip and still on the trade aud/usd
kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
silibaba:

ehizmac, hope you are dancing alanta with me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my fellow trend follower

I like awilo but becos it is a good thing I will not mind to dance alanta with you. I am flowing up & down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2011
dont sell eu/usd, aud/usd. except you want to trade against the trend. angry angry

instead i will advice to be patient.there will be a little retracement the upward penetration continues, then you can buy. kiss kiss

the trend is your friend trade against it and get burnt grin grin grin grin grin

may we always stay with the trend our friend.

may we be guided by the trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
dont sell eu/usd, aud/usd. except you want to trade against the trend. angry angry

instead i will advice to be patient.there will be a little retracement the upward penetration continues, then you can buy. kiss kiss

the trend is your friend trade against it and get burnt grin grin grin grin grin

may we always stay with the trend our friend.

may we be guided by the trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
JAkpayen:

cool, that stuff was it useful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
FOREXMART:

I am shorting Eurusd at 3471, tp 3250 and sl, 3600 for 197pips. Things don't still  look good for euro.

Hey this is i discretionary trade based on the choppy zone between 3450 and 3550 on 4hr chart. lets go there

True. The way I am viewing it here, market is in range just use your Bollinger Bands (50) to disregard all the mkt shakara (Noise) & continue waving flag with the movement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
i had a bad trading day angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, gu,eu and au. angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
aguiyi:

i had a bad trading day angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, gu,eu and au. angry angry angry

I am sorry my guy. sometimes is like that life goes on. Check on what I just posted I discovered that recently & reason I am not complaining today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
diagrams speak louder and carries more message.

i still cant believe i opened those trades without a sl . life goes on though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by stagger: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
aguiyi:

After a lesson I learned on January 22, 2008, I have always learned to watch the news at all times. If you get hit by a nasty surprise such as all the coordinated rate cuts, you would never know what hit you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
JAkpayen:

I noticed these too, both were pointing up.

Exactly

no. . . .i mean for usdjpy. . .daily chart 8th of july till date. . . and Eurusd 4hr chart 9th of september till date. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
Another clear sell of EU it is not too late. House dey too quiet today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by vladimiros: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
AUDUSD, has been good

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100)

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money.