Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' (1040 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by narttis1: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
A man of God has predicted that the world will be destroyed tomorrow, Friday, November 11, 2011. He did not give the time and how it would happen.

Peter Anamoh, who described himself as a “prophet to the nations”, claimed the destruction would commence from the sea in Ghana and would then proceed to the rest of the world.

He however claimed the only place that would be safe was a village about an hour’s drive from Bolgatanga in the Upper East Region.
The founder of Makara Church, located near the Ghana Trade Fair site, has convinced his congregation and they have since left Accra for the ‘safe village’ in Bolgatanga.

A troubled relation of some members of the congregation who went on the journey walked into the offices of Daily Guide to express his worry. Ebenezer Tenkorang, an uncle of a member of the church, said his nephew, Bernard Owiredu joined the church recently after marrying a lady congregant.

He said his nephew, a university graduate, was able to convince his other siblings and fled with them to Bolgatanga. “The whole family is worried. We saw a change of attitude in my nephew after his wedding five months ago. He started behaving strangely,” “All efforts to make him see reason with the family to understand that where he was heading was not the best has proved futile as Bernard Owiredu, my nephew, is not helping matters”.

He indicated that the case had since been reported to the police for further investigations but had in the meantime appealed to government and religious bodies to help. “They must do something about it before it gets out of hand. The prophet could poison the congregation and make us believe that God has taken them to heaven,” he lamented.
Prophet Anamoh has since Monday November 7 been running full page adverts in newspapers, warning the public of the destruction of the world.

Phone calls to all mobile numbers to the family members of Mr. Owiredu, as well as that of the office of the prophet, which are stated in the adverts, went unanswered. The adverts that exhibit four books titled ‘Lessons From John The Baptist’s Mission’, ‘Unveiling The Twelve Years Of Prophetic Works’, ‘Sikaman Ghana’, ‘The Sought Out Nation’ and ‘The 11 11 11 Crash’, also exhibit his website address, www.prophetpeteranamoh.com.

In the adverts he said, “What God has intended to do, is what will come to pass, destruction shall come to the world on the 11th day of the 11 month, 11 year and on the 11 hour…and also the 23rd hour GMT.
“These are deep to understand and I know you cannot easily grasp it but keep in touch.”

He stated that most powerful nations around the world were declaring safety but all these would come to naught as God was prepared to destroy the world on Friday. “It is possible for one to prepare and escape this destruction that is about to strike the world,” he noted.
He asked his readers to read some scriptures – Daniel 9:26, Zephaniah 1:15-18, 2:1-5 and Psalm 42:7.
http://news.peacefmonline.com/social/201111/78379.php?storyid=100&#commentsread
He explained that Ghana had four republics as well as four Johns that had ruled the nation and interestingly, the 4th John and the 4th republic respectively were different. Ghana, he said, “has prophetic gifts which no nation has. These mysteries and many more can be traced in the following books: lessons from John the Baptist and the unveiling the 12 years of prophetic works.”

The advert further stated that those who would be in Bolga would definitely have their lives spared and would escape God’s wrath.
Quoting 1 Thessalonians 5:3 of the Bible, he urged the public not to be deceived. “Do not let anybody deceive you when they say peace and safety are traceable to the church. If so why are the churches busily praying for peace all over?” he queried

http://news.peacefmonline.com/social/201111/78379.php?storyid=100&#commentsread
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by narttis1: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
I just dont understand why some so called men of God just cant stick to the Bible. The bible makes it clear tha NO ONE knows the end of the times, yet some "men of God" who are supposed to teach the principles in the bible, rather choose to do otherwise.
I honestly think its time we get a "man of God" censoring body to help curb the body of Christ of all theses 'unbelieving pastors.
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by peeceelove(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
lets wait and see, October 21st hascome and gone, its now 11/11/11. How I wish to see the faces of all these POSSESSED MEN OF GOD, after their FAILED PREDICTION. God Help us
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by nodogma: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
These end of the world prophecies are becoming ridiculous.  As Christians you should be greatly alarmed because these false claims allow people to mock the bible and other Christian teachings.  Those who make these claims should be chastised and shunned publicly instead of being allowed to go and hide after the proposed "last day" has come and gone.  These false teaching are quite harmful to those who believe them.
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by Arosa(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
I don't know much about this life and God but one thing I do know for sure is that the world will not end tomorrow.
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by plappville(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
God forgive those who twist the bible for their selfish interest. I found this article about him.

Prophet Anamohs' church members to pay ¢5M to go to heaven

see link below,

http://news1.ghananation.com/tag/prophet-peter-anamoah
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
grin grin grin
I suppose it will happen as soon as I start playing this game:
http://skyrim2011.info/

But seriously though, people are shameless.  undecided
Because this one heard of the money Harold Camping scammed from his gullible followers who don't read the bible for themselves, He too wants to partake in the hotpot Harold created for himself.

As much as I don't agree with some things in the catholic church, I will say they got some things right. . . and that is REGULATION. Nowadays in the pentecostal cycle, any hobo tired of soaking garri without groundnut can just grab a bible one day and call himself a MOG, without having to join any formal body or pass through any validation or answer to any higher council. The result is the spewing forth of rubbish such as this.
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by plappville(f): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
As much as I don't agree with some things in the catholic church, I will say they got some things right. . . and that is REGULATION. Nowadays in the pentecostal cycle, any hobo tired of soaking garri without groundnut can just grab a bible one day and call himself a MOG, without having to join any formal body or pass through any validation or answer to any higher council. The result is the spewing forth of rubbish such as this.

If this things didnt happen, how will the scripture com to fulfillment?
Signs of the coming of Jesus Christ, they are just signs pronouncing the endtime.
we were taught about the signs, but was not told a specific date.
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^ I know. But it's still not good to hear news of people being deceived.
Same way God knows when everyone will sin, but still isn't happy when they do.

If news of people being deceived pleases you (bcus u know it is the endtime), then you probably need to check your heart.  smiley
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2011
BULLSHIT, I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO END TODAY OOO, I AM WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO END, I AINT GAT 6 FIGURES IN MY ACCOUNT , NOT TO TALK OF MILLIONS, I DONT OWN PROPERTIES, NO CARS, JUST ME, GAT NOTHING TO LOOSE

HAAHAHA BULLSHIT, THIS WORLD IS A WORLD WITHOUT END.SILLY PASTOR
Re: 'end Of The World Is Tomorrow' by plappville(f): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2011
2buff:

^^ I know. But it's still not good to hear news of people being deceived.
Same way God knows when everyone will sin, but still isn't happy when they do.

If news of people being deceived pleases you (bcus u know it is the endtime), then you probably need to check your heart.  smiley
How do u mean pleases me? I dont find pleasure in seeing other people in pains or so.
The Prophecy in question may be true if not for the way the prophet Presented it.
We doubt prophecy this days becos of this kind of prophecy asking for money before we be save.

We read in the bible how God called Lot to live Barbylon, Noah and the Ark,. Etc, These are prophecies many people those days ignored but they that didnt ignored it were saved. My point is that, if a prophet says God sent him to deliver a msg, he
will not ask the people to pay, and even ranking their payment option. If this is true, becos the media can lie alot, then the
prophecy is said to be Fake/faulse. Of Course God can use someone to sound warning if he wants.
But there is the bible to validate a prophecy like this one.

To add, did he call on the entire world or just the Ghananians only?? I didnt find this yet.

(1) (Reply)

Church Banner : How To Identify A Witch / A Nairalander's Encounter With Dr.myles Munroe / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.