Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday (38126 Views)

"I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by AllenSpencer: 1:58pm On Feb 17
Scam!

All for social media!

Who buys a blue whale a 6m bracelet

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Feb 17
ThatCEO:
Hehe. The Nkechi wey I know bought that bracelet for herself n gave it to a man to gift her. grin

on a lighter note, as two of una na "CEO", am guessing you from the same family hence I will take your word for it.

true talk what u said and the bracelet fit no reach 30k

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by steeltrust: 1:58pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
Fake love, the man is faking her, who dy trust Urhobo men? At her age she's dating that small boy that I can't even imagine dating. Wetin be the advantage of dating small boys gangan?

She's just being blind.

She's thick and dating a thick man, imagine them having sex ewwwww meat everywhere.

See them like when two elephants meet mtcheww
na why you go old for your papa house

My wife is older then I’m and she respect me like a god

You think say every women useless like you

No humble
Shiloh de wait you this year and years to come

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17
Madam your ur boobs are for your man inside the bedroom stop displaying them as wares
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Calitoscassius(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
Fake love, the man is faking her, who dy trust Urhobo men? At her age she's dating that small boy that I can't even imagine dating. Wetin be the advantage of dating small boys gangan?

She's just being blind.

She's thick and dating a thick man, imagine them having sex ewwwww meat everywhere.

Disgustinggg! Sweaty sex, she wiil stink between her legs i can imagine. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by seeme2(f): 2:08pm On Feb 17
People get mind o. How man go see fire go jump inside.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Obyangel: 2:09pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

She's just being blind.

Let me date you darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Calitoscassius(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17
seeme2:
People get mind o. How man go see fire go jump inside.
Not quite, the man could be the fire in this case.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by seeme2(f): 2:11pm On Feb 17
Opeyemi Falegan is still our favourite. He taught us many vocabs, including "notoriety" grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by BigIyanga: 2:14pm On Feb 17
She looks 56.. bad lifestyle ??

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17
goodconsience77:
All this simp will never learn, they continue to give public toilet valuable things and last last na insult go end am. I will rather go to village and look for beautiful virgin and nature her to become something in life than going for public property.

And later you`ll come online and cry of betrayal. Some of wuna no de learn.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Originalsly: 2:16pm On Feb 17
Why the world has to know this? ... especially in these times when kidnappers are looking for targets? Some people really have plenty money but are still poor.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Jayhome24: 2:17pm On Feb 17
And what should we do now

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by PepeXKermit: 2:24pm On Feb 17
I hate this girl with a passion.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by cigaricon(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17
AllenSpencer:
Scam!

All for social media!

Who buys a blue whale a 6m bracelet
lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Caaz: 2:26pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
Fake love, the man is faking her, who dy trust Urhobo men?
Urhobo men are wicked set of humans,God created them on the 12th day and forgot to installed heart in their body.

Dating an urhobo man is like dating the entire men in Balogun market.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Mayflowa(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17
Oblongata:
Believe this girl at your own peril!

From local runs girl for osu that year...

To failed igbo/yoruba actress.

Someone that is 41 grin

All these clout na for Ope (ODF)

I know understand why that guy was so dumb to had gone for her in the first place. angry

Who said the guy went for her? She probably paid the guy to do so. Everything is fake fake fake. She wanted to be on news. She arranged camera for it. The mor you show on news, the more you get advertising contract on instagram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17
VeryWickedMan:
35 year old auntie doing what her daughter's mates ought to be doing.
Over 40.
But women feel the same way o. Irrespective of their age

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Caaz: 2:27pm On Feb 17
Love n money are beautiful Sha kiss

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Beverlyjean(f): 2:31pm On Feb 17
LeeSmart:
Plenty people say these guys go breakup after 2-3 months but for where, they are still waxing strong.

Waxing stronger?? Ontop 2 - 3 months grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by olisaEze(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17
Dis wan is still collecting bracelet at 35yrs instead of a ring. Tomorrow still far for her! cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17
This bag of potatoes is 35? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by EreluRoz: 2:42pm On Feb 17
Caaz:

Urhobo men are wicked set of humans,God created them on the 12th day and forgot to installed heart in their body.

Dating an urhobo man is like dating the entire men in Balogun market.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Father4all: 2:50pm On Feb 17
Dirty girl wey no dey gree wash pant. How much is the man worth sef ;Dliars again

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Customised3(f): 2:51pm On Feb 17
Okay
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Inyaky(f): 2:52pm On Feb 17
I didnt read the long story, I saw the headline and straight to read comments
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Alaga2222(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17
E no reach #6million forget all this social media lies and fake lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by bluefilm: 3:23pm On Feb 17
VeryWickedMan:
35 year old auntie doing what her daughter's mates ought to be doing.

The thing just taya me

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by LeeSmart: 3:25pm On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

Waxing stronger?? Ontop 2 - 3 months
Opps i thought it's that her falagan of a husband
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Angy55(f): 3:30pm On Feb 17
Them don start. Fake life angry

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by dangotesmummy: 3:41pm On Feb 17
goodconsience77:
All this simp will never learn, they continue to give public toilet valuable things and last last na insult go end am. I will rather go to village and look for beautiful virgin and nature her to become something in life than going for public property.
lmaooo and they told you that Olosho no dey village? grin

Dey Play grin

You will learn the hard way grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CeeC: β€œI Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For β€œJogodo” But Ignored Me / Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.