Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday (38127 Views)

"I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ufotunang: 11:17pm On Feb 17
Curious345:
Mtcheew

Does the op expect us to keep reading this BS on empty stomach
..it's not the op that caused the empty stomach 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ufotunang: 11:19pm On Feb 17
Wetin concern me 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by SuccessfulRichi: 11:42pm On Feb 17
BTC money
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ibidokun65w: 6:50am On Feb 18
It was never about the gift, it was about the cheap money Why tell us the price before you give her? Money that can't buy toks 2010 corolla I forgot to mention simp too It was never about the gift, it was about the cheap money Why tell us the price before you give her? Money that can't buy toks 2010 corolla I forgot to mention simp too ...
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by zainabhoney4: 10:18am On Feb 18
Plenty people say these guys go breakup after 2-3 months but for where, they are still waxing strong.Plenty people say these guys go breakup after 2-3 months but for where, they are still waxing strong....
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by PepeXKermit: 10:30am On Feb 18
press9jatv:
More pictures from Instagram here

Man wey dey disguise as woman. There is nothing desriable ir attractive about this girl she is uncouth and ugly both at the same time. 🤮
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ecolime(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18
Nkechi can't be 35 years. Probably 45.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by press9jatv: 2:25pm On Feb 18
PepeXKermit:

Man wey dey disguise as woman. There is nothing desriable ir attractive about this girl she is uncouth and ugly both at the same time. 🤮
hmm . But rich men dey fall in love to her every time
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by PepeXKermit: 2:54pm On Feb 18
press9jatv:
hmm . But rich men dey fall in love to her every time

To this pig?

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by EmekaA125(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18
Nkechi is the curviest damsel in Nigeria. No one comes close.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by aswani(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18
EmekaA125:
Nkechi is the curviest damsel in Nigeria. No one comes close.

Nkechi Blessing, really?
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Sleekfingers: 5:13am On Feb 19
FireUpNow:
Madam your ur boobs are for your man inside the bedroom stop displaying them as wares

How do expect her to attract potential clients?
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 6:40am On Feb 19
Sleekfingers:

How do expect her to attract potential clients?

Na real potential client oo. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.