Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. (1439 Views)

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Is Destroying My Family / The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints First Timer Tomorrow / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Hands And The Hearts Of Heaven-Bound Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19
emperor4love:
Mayb dis one is not productive, this church ,I know of a widow that this church pays all her children school fees even house rent for,some of there workers are most of there members and the pay in dollar,I know of a woman work as librarian or should I say clerk that was earning close to 2milla about 4years ago

i dare the church to tell me such rubbish

itz better they just shoot me in the head

angry
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 6:08pm On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:
in other words, itz not about me and the church again.

Every post of yours is about you!

HellVictorinho6:
..my parents and siblings av been terribly unhelpful 2wards me..
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19
budaatum:

Every post of yours is about you!

Another deviation

Keep twisting like a snake

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Easter Message To All Of You, Read Inside / Divorce In D Bible / The Endtime Mantle Of Elijah -maurice Sklar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.