Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) (62779 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by lalabrother: 5:15pm On Feb 19
She's my spec!
officialwdhtv:
Girl who stands at 6ft2inches shares what life is like for her shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkPmbA2zbGU&t=10s

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Coconunu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Always talking from your anus. undecided
🤣🤣🤣why u dey vex ? Abi u short?
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19
She's pretty too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Greenfaces: 5:29pm On Feb 19
BallisticToto:
You don't like short guys, you don't like short guys. What most girls your type don't understand is you most of the time have to end up marrying a shorter guy of average height because if you marry someone who is as tall or taller than you, at least one of your offsprings will end up developing spinal degeneration. Being tall is good but as with other things on earth (except money) too much of everything can become an anormly.
Lool
Why do you think too much money doesn't have its downsides too.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Please stop it. How many Nigerian men are 6"2? Let alone a woman. That girl is more than 6"2. She is at least 6"4.
That was why I said 6"2 isn't really tall

She looks taller than 6"2

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19
BallisticToto:
You don't like short guys, you don't like short guys. What most girls your type don't understand is you most of the time have to end up marrying a shorter guy of average height because if you marry someone who is as tall or taller than you, at least one of your offsprings will end up developing spinal degeneration. Being tall is good but as with other things on earth (except money) too much of everything can become an anormly.

I'm 100% positive that if that girl has a vagina, the length is not in any OnG textbook, the length is going to be very LONG. Abeg allow her marry tall man, abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Feb 19
tosyne2much:
That was why I said 6"2 isn't really tall

She looks taller than 6"2

6'2 is tall in Nigeria. And it is really tall for a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by aestake: 5:43pm On Feb 19
BallisticToto:
Why excluding money? Too much of it has its own problems.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:
In whatever you do in this life, avoid short women.

A short Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.

You're right but not only short women, short men are also a menace to society.....I avoid them like plague.

Since I was born I haven't seen any short man with good heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19
Go and date Great Kali then…
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by ehissi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:

What about people that wanna cook disaster...... grin

SHOULD THEY ALSO AVOID THE RECIPE?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Peejoeee(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19
This is a WNBA prospect...someone get her a scholarship to go and play in the USA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by VaginaAcademic: 6:09pm On Feb 19
Imagine Shaquille o neal who is 7.1 or yao ming at 7.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Aguilar(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19
I understand your pain. I be 6'4

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by DaTruths: 6:15pm On Feb 19
ShitStain:

She's definitely taller than 6'2 fr
She's not

That building has low roof.

That girl is 6'2

I'm 6'4 at best, there was a girl people were saying she's taller than me, when i sight her from afar, i thought it was true.

I moved closer to her to compliment her height, only to find out I'm slightly taller than her, she's 6'1, i asked her her height.

I don't know how God dey arrange that thing, a girl of 5"11 might appear 6'2 from afar

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
From that picture, she is atleast 6'5".
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

She is taller than the door entrance and almost as tall as the ceiling.
That Ceiling is too low abbegg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by tnerro1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19
If you spread those legs for bed, u go understand the meaning of “wall to wall”😋😋

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by oluspicy: 6:16pm On Feb 19
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

This girl and Layi, the content creator should marry.

God dey create 🧐

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Rejoice28(f): 6:19pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19
BallisticToto:
lol guy man say except money grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by snipernigga(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19
Since you like 🧸 Teddy Bear, just think of the short guy as one when you carry him about grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by bitbillionaire: 6:25pm On Feb 19
Idiot, what do you have upstairs? What is your usefulness to the society, humanity and nature? These are what matter, not how tall you are!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by flyinnizam(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

that girl is definitely taller that 188cm. she is close to 200cm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by kendrick9(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19
EmperorCaesar:

I'm 6ft5 and i no dey even see am as big deal, I no dey reason all these or whether na cause everybody for my family just tall for God

Women always look extremely tall until u move close to them and realise they are 6'1 at best

A lady thats 5'9 tall is taller/looks taller than a guy of same height measurement

I no too understand that thing sef
You just spoke my mind... Nice observation
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by joinnow: 6:32pm On Feb 19
Who even decided to make things 6foot.
Door 6foot
Window height align with 6 foot up
Bed length 6 foot
Bathtubs squat cos above 6 can't sit upright
Shaving mirror at hotel bathroom u have to bend your neck to see your face
Toilet door will be hitting your knees
Shoe size wahala
Packetshirt trouble need to meet tailor to sew it.
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by bluefilm: 6:34pm On Feb 19
This is quite scary

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Procashtips(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19
NothingDoMe:
A 5ft 10" girl already towers. Not to talk of 6ft 2".

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Error401: 6:47pm On Feb 19
ha, nothin special, Im 6.1ft tall na ... and its normal
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by micxwell(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

it's more than. Usually the ground to the base of the window beside her is usually 0.9m and a normal level window is 1.2m in height, that's a total of 2.1m and you'll notice that she is taller than the top of the window 🤷. 2.1m is 7ft o. Means she's 7ft+ 🤔
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19
Jimafe31:
I would like to Fu ck her
Go tell am nah angry
Forklift! grin
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19
Zonefree:

aka

Biglittlelois
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Bimpe29: 7:22pm On Feb 19
God is an awesome moulder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Top 10 Best Cream For Men / 6k Wristwatch Top Notch Brands BVLGARI smart watches,Rolex,Hublot ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.