Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) (62866 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:

I am 6 feet and would look like a dwarf beside this girl.

cheesy grin grin

I'm 6ft2 and i was like, this girl tall pass me by far na...how can she be 6ft2
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Please stop it. How many Nigerian men are 6"2? Let alone a woman. That girl is more than 6"2. She is at least 6"4.

Exactly
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by wrongnumber: 11:39pm On Feb 19
I'm exactly 6ft 2
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Kisico: 11:43pm On Feb 19
NothingDoMe:
Sadly she comes prejudged because of her height. That's life. Even in an office setting she won't be able to escape it. There will be a lot of focus on her height.

That's why I have nothing against such person going for modelling or basketball if they can. These areas of occupation accommodate their uniqueness beacuse they'll meet and work with others like them.

You nailed itπŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 11:54pm On Feb 19
tollyboy5:

Honestly I would have love to meet you in person. Im Lagos based tho, I will mail you later it seems nairaland email server is not working 4 now.
Ehhhh woh?
How old are you?
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by sunsweet33: 4:20am On Feb 20
Bahamas95:
You're right but not only short women, short men are also a menace to society.....I avoid them like plague.

Since I was born I haven't seen any short man with good heart.

Most of them have something to prove. Mtchew. Even when you give them chance they will be pretending all over
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by rhames(m): 5:47am On Feb 20
See better explanation

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Sunnypan: 6:56am On Feb 20
This one don pass tall girl, na long girl she beoooo.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by GhostWisperer: 8:32am On Feb 20
youngberry001:
nah her type sef me dey find,abeg may she find me 4 jaji cantonment abuja i dey interested on her height

#military
#military? No longer commands respect or admiration. Hold am. No one cares.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by GhostWisperer: 8:33am On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
no banging and kissing at the same time
you must be a very short man and sex starved yoo grin
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by GhostWisperer: 8:40am On Feb 20
Goodlady:

Receive brain!
I v petite friends and they are cool
you're short too
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 8:50am On Feb 20
GhostWisperer:
you're short too
Shorthand ni!
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by MillyAimy: 10:48am On Feb 20
She forgot to add that when she goes to the market, everyone calls her Dogo or Dogua

It’s so annoying 😩😩
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:12am On Feb 20
Goodlady:

Ehhhh woh?
How old are you?
I think old enough to be your husband if you're not an old lady.
If you're in your early 30s then grin
You're indeed an old lady
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 11:25am On Feb 20
tollyboy5:

I think old enough to be your husband if you're not an old lady.
If you're in your early 30s then grin
You're indeed an old lady
Olorun maje ki a taaatiii o!
I m in my 20s but you type like a teen to me.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by SPAMBOX7: 11:28am On Feb 20
Zonefree:
In whatever you do in this life, avoid short women.

A short Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.

My brother you no lie one bit. The most dangerous set of women are them
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by SPAMBOX7: 11:29am On Feb 20
chopnaira:
From that picture, she is atleast 6'5".
That is 6 feet 5 inches.

She is taller than the door entrance and almost as tall as the ceiling.
Exactly what I observed. 6.2feets can't be that tall laye
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:37am On Feb 20
Goodlady:

Olorun maje ki a taaatiii o!
I m in my 20s but you type like a teen to me.
grin Emi teen! if you see my face, thick unibrow, beard you go kneel down greet me lol.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Corea4king(m): 11:40am On Feb 20
U don't like short guys abi,This is only the reasons why I can't help a tall beautiful lady because their superiority complex is too much especially where shot guys dey .
Don't worry,a simple accident or disease will reset ur brain,that time,u will remember that all these ur qualities are privilege.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 11:40am On Feb 20
tollyboy5:

grin Emi teen! if you see my face, thick unibrow, beard you go kneel down greet me lol.

Ok sir.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Exceed15: 3:07pm On Feb 20
Moral lesson: Love yourself.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by W0t0w0toman: 4:22am On Feb 21
Wotowotoman:

Ebi n pa wa ooo cry 😭

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by EreluRoz: 9:27am On Feb 21
Nyanabo:
I like tall girls. But can't picture myself with one.
Maybe you are a dwarf
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:53am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Maybe you are a dwarf

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lol no I'm not. I'm 177cm tall. That's 5 ft 10 in feet
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by EreluRoz: 9:58am On Feb 21
Nyanabo:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lol no I'm not. I'm 177cm tall. That's 5 ft 10 in feet
You are not tall. You can't lift your woman up
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:04am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
You are not tall. You can't lift your woman up

Torr. I never knew it's height that being used to lift a woman. I guess you a giant yourself πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by EreluRoz: 10:07am On Feb 21
Nyanabo:

Torr. I never knew it's height that being used to lift a woman. I guess you a giant yourself πŸ˜‚
Just playing, you are tall.
Re: Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) by W0t0w0toman: 1:58pm On Feb 24
Wotowotoman:

Ebi n pa wa ooo cry 😭

How is prison life treating you? Yamayama finish your bald head there permanently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Cream For Men / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.