Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Do I Make Mobile Transfer To Fund Facebook Ads Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Mobile Transfer To Fund Facebook Ads Account (122 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / Polaris Bank Mobile Transfer / Central Bank Of Nigeria Sets Daily Limit Of Mobile Transfer At N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Mobile Transfer To Fund Facebook Ads Account by IRAMN: 5:11pm On Feb 19
Last 2 weeks I was able to transfer from my account to a PAGA account generated by meta as payment method to fund my ad account but I couldn't find the options now.

I can only see debit or credit cards and payU payment methods, and my card have issue.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Make Mobile Transfer To Fund Facebook Ads Account by Lance008(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19
Na ur card u go use pay online check option for that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mobile Transfer To Fund Facebook Ads Account by Aurora44: 8:30pm On Feb 19
IRAMN:
Last 2 weeks I was able to transfer from my account to a PAGA account generated by meta as payment method to fund my ad account but I couldn't find the options now.

I can only see debit or credit cards and payU payment methods, and my card have issue.

Try the PayU method.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mobile Transfer To Fund Facebook Ads Account by CutSoap(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19
IRAMN:

WhatsApp let me show you for free 0.7.0.2.6.6.5.6.6.4.1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn With Online Surveys / In These Days Of The World, ..... / Don't Let Economy Challenges Hold You Back Learn How To Survive It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.