Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus (1330 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 12:43am On Feb 22
The last pastor I will listen to or take serious is someone who was accused of licking a woman's private part. Imagine being accused of such hedonistic act by same woman, a promiscuous actress known for a wayward lifestyle.

That his name is even associated with such person is enough to have him disrobed and banned from the pulpit not to talk of adulterous behaviour.

Anyway people here already confirmed Peter confirmed Paul's teaching.

People claim Paul changed the teaching of Jesus, but no one can come forward to identify what Paul preached that Jesus didn't preach.
Nobody could mention just one difference on how Paul changed Jesus teaching. Just one...
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ People claim Paul changed the teaching of Jesus, but no one can come forward to identify what Paul preached that Jesus didn't preach.
Nobody could mention just one difference on how Paul changed Jesus teaching. Just one...
You first need to know the teachings of Jesus Christ Himself to perceive and then understand the problems that are many of Paul's opinions.
● Paul's opinions towards women directly contradict Jesus Christ.
● His opinions regarding marriage are a violation of that explicitly stated by Jesus Christ.
● His claim to have been a spiritual father to some in the Kingdom of God contradicts the truth as declared by Jesus Christ.
● Even his suggestion that one partner's salvation can somehow precipitate the salvation of the other in marriage is invalid.

I can go on but the fact is Paul's supposed writings are riddled with claims that directly violate the teachings of Jesus Christ and it would take an honest eye to admit it to oneself. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 2:57am On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
You first need to know the teachings of Jesus Christ Himself to perceive and then understand the problems that are many of Paul's opinions.
● Paul's opinions towards women directly contradict Jesus Christ.
● His opinions regarding marriage are a violation of that explicitly stated by Jesus Christ.
Opinion doesn't count. I'm not here to discuss instructions or admonition- Paul clearly said they were his own words.
I'm here to discuss the theology of the gospel. Which one did Paul change.

Kobojunkie:

● His claim to have been a spiritual father to some in the Kingdom of God contradicts the truth as declared by Jesus Christ.
John called his followers little children inferring he's their father, and James called Abraham his father. Paul is not the only apostle guilty of assuming the status of being a father to others.
You may want to read Matthew 23.8-13 in context.

Besides Paul called himself a servant to same Corinthians he called their father.
For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. 1 cor 9.19
Kobojunkie:

● Even his suggestion that one partner's salvation can somehow precipitate the salvation of the other in marriage is invalid.
I think U should read 1 Corinthians 7.16 b4 jumping to conclusion on household salvation.
Kobojunkie:

I can go on but the fact is Paul's supposed writings are riddled with claims that directly violate the teachings of Jesus Christ and it would take an honest eye to admit it to oneself. undecided

I think U need to attend bible study classes more. It's very disrespectful to lift bible verses in isolation without looking at the context.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ Opinion doesn't count. I'm not here to discuss instructions or admonition- Paul clearly said they were his own words. I'm here to discuss the theology of the gospel. Which one did Paul change. John called his followers little children inferring he's their father, and James called Abraham his father. Paul is not the only apostle guilty of assuming the status of being a father to others.
■ You may want to read Matthew 23.8-13 in context.
1. Which do you regard my opinion on this? What Jesus Christ said or what Paul said instead? undecided

1. John regarding some of his children DOES NOT make John right, and neither does it then make it right for any other who pretends to be a follower of Jesus Christ to repeat the same mistake. I am not sure why you felt to mention John in this since the topic is on mistakes that Paul made. Does John's repeating of the same mistake somehow justify Paul making the same mistake? undecided

2. There is no context of what is presented in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 that makes a servant of Jesus Christ calling himself a father to another servant of the same Jesus Christ. You can't even begin to make that happen since Jesus Christ covered in that same context the issue of there existing no hierarchy among his own and certainly none existing above another in any way or form. Either, you accept Jesus Christ and reject all that which contravenes Him or you deny Jesus Christ and accept men and their claims as gods over you. It is as simple as that. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ Besides Paul called himself a servant to same Corinthians he called their father.
■ I think U should read 1 Corinthians 7.16 b4 jumping to conclusion on household salvation. I think U need to attend bible study classes more. It's very disrespectful to lift bible verses in isolation without looking at the context.
I don't give a hoot what Paul may have called himself. My only goal here is to uphold the Truth of God above all other claims and opinions.

Jesus Christ mentioned that all those who do the will of His Father are brothers, sisters, and mothers — no fathers.
46 While Jesus was talking to the people, his mother and brothers stood outside. They wanted to talk to him.
47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are waiting for you outside. They want to talk to you.”
48 Jesus answered, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?”
49 Then he pointed to his followers and said, “See! These people are my mother and my brothers.
50 Yes, anyone who does what my Father in heaven wants is my true brother and sister and mother.” - Matthew 12 vs 46 - 49
He then followed this up by asserting in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 that not only are all those in His Kingdom equals, but there is also one Father above them all, and that is the Father in Heaven, commanding that they have no other father(in the Kingdom of God) except the Father above.
8 “But you must not be called ‘Teacher.’ You are all equal as brothers and sisters. You have only one Teacher.
9 And don’t call anyone on earth ‘Father.’ You have one Father. He is in heaven.
10 And you should not be called ‘Master.’ You have only one Master, the Messiah.
11 Whoever serves you like a servant is the greatest among you.
12 People who think they are better than others will be made humble. But people who humble themselves will be made great. - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 12
Jesus Christ never once projected Himself as a father over any of those in His Kingdom by the way. undecided

2. How do you justify Paul's claims by quoting Paul himself? Did Paul claim that he worshipped himself — he was alpha and omega onto himself— or what? His supposed letters contain claims that assert that he, Paul, is a servant of Jesus Christ, and as such the next logical thing would be to judge his words by the standard that is Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 4:52am On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
I don't give a hoot what Paul may have called himself. My only goal here is to uphold the Truth of God above all other claims and opinions.

Jesus Christ mentioned that all those who do the will of His Father are brothers, sisters, and mothers — no fathers.
He then followed this up by asserting in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 that not only are all those in His Kingdom equals, but there is also one Father above them all, and that is the Father in Heaven, commanding that they have no other father(in the Kingdom of God) except the Father above.
Jesus Christ never once projected Himself as a father over any of those in His Kingdom by the way. undecided

2. How do you justify Paul's claims by quoting Paul himself? Did Paul claim that he worshipped himself — he was alpha and omega onto himself— or what? His supposed letters contain claims that assert that he, Paul, is a servant of Jesus Christ, and as such the next logical thing would be to judge his words by the standard that is Jesus Christ. undecided

1. Explain this verse since it's anathema to assume the title of father in christwndom.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin.
2 John 2.1
Why is apostle John calling his followers children thus assuming the role of father to them.

2. What do understand by this word of Jesus Christ in Matt 23.9

And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

So is it wrong to call my biological Dad father. Is that what U saying? Are u saying that Jesus meant that Christians shouldn't refer to anybody as father including their male parent? Is that how U interpreting the verse?

Jesus also said in that passage not to call anybody Teacher because we have only one Teacher and also not to call anybody Master because Messiah is the only Master.
So according to U, are we Christians expected not to call anyone father, Teacher or master according to that passage? Is that what U saying.

Seriously U need to attend real bible classes and learn real exegesis.
For a Christian U claim to be, the way U interpret the bible is alarming.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 5:03am On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
1. Which do you regard my opinion on this? What Jesus Christ said or what Paul said instead? undecided

1. John regarding some of his children DOES NOT make John right, and neither does it then make it right for any other who pretends to be a follower of Jesus Christ to repeat the same mistake. I am not sure why you felt to mention John in this since the topic is on mistakes that Paul made. Does John's repeating of the same mistake somehow justify Paul making the same mistake? undecided

2. There is no context of what is presented in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 that makes a servant of Jesus Christ calling himself a father to another servant of the same Jesus Christ. You can't even begin to make that happen since Jesus Christ covered in that same context the issue of there existing no hierarchy among his own and certainly none existing above another in any way or form. Either, you accept Jesus Christ and reject all that which contravenes Him or you deny Jesus Christ and accept men and their claims as gods over you. It is as simple as that. undecided

So John who met Jesus and heard directly from him also erred calling himself father to his followers?

I think there's nothing more to say at this junction. People can see who is making up stuffs, U or Paul.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:03am On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
1. Explain this verse since it's anathema to assume the title of father in christwndom.
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. 2 John 2.1
Why is apostle John calling his followers children this assuming the role of father to them.
2. What do understand by this word of Jesus Christ in Matt 23.9
And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. So is it wrong to call my biological Dad father. Is that what U saying? Are u saying that's word jesus meant that Christians shouldn't refer to their male parent as father.
Jesus also said in that passage not to call anybody Teacher because we have only one Teacher and also not to call anybody Master because Messiah is the only Master.
■ So according to U, are we Christians expected not to call anyone father, Teacher or master according to that passage? Is that what U saying.
■ Seriously U need to attend real bible classes and understand how exegesis are built within context of bible passages.
For a Christian U claim to be, the way U interpret the bible is alarming
1. I am neither a servant of Paul nor a servant of John. I am instead a servant of Jesus Christ whom both Paul and John claim they serve. So, help me understand why you resort to quoting John's letter in order to explain Paul's error against His master, Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Jesus Christ made clear that the context of what He said was the Kingdom of God as He urged His followers to call no man on earth Father given that their only Father is the one in Heaven. undecided

Your biological father is not of the Kingdom of God. If he were born-again, he would cease to be a father to you and become a brother in the Kingdom of God. When you communicate to him the things of the Kingdom of God you do so as though to one who is a brother — equal —to you in Jesus Christ and not a father to you in Jesus Christ. I think Jesus Christ was pretty clear about how His teachings apply only to those who are born-again and are not meant to be imposed in any way on those who are outside of the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. I am not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the master and those who are His followers — not Christians— are expected to obey His Law every moment of their every breath on this planet. The same EVERLASTING Law of Jesus Christ — never changing —applies as far as Paul, Peter, John, and every other follower of Jesus Christ. undecided

4. I don't care for your illogical ramblings aka exegesis. My only concern here is judging all things by the standard that is Jesus Christ. You asked for evidence and I gave it to you. Either you accept Jesus Christ or you outright reject Him. You can not reject them yet claim to accept Him. That is what a contradiction is, right? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
So John who met Jesus and heard directly from him also erred calling himself father to his followers? I think there's nothing more to say at this junction. People can see who is making up stuffs, U or Paul.
1. So, you resolved in your mind that because John met Jesus Christ, he could never make a mistake? Judas met Jesus Christ so following your logic, You should have no problem doing exactly as Judas did and believing everything he did was holy, right?. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 1:55pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you resolved in your mind that because John met Jesus Christ, he could never make a mistake? Judas met Jesus Christ so following your logic, You should have no problem doing exactly as Judas did and believing everything he did was holy, right?. undecided

Which of the other disciples repeated what Judas did?
John, James and Paul all made reference to being an earthly father or having a father on earth.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 2:16pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
1. I am neither a servant of Paul nor a servant of John. I am instead a servant of Jesus Christ whom both Paul and John claim they serve. So, help me understand why you resort to quoting John's letter in order to explain Paul's error against His master, Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Jesus Christ made clear that the context of what He said was the Kingdom of God as He urged His followers to call no man on earth Father given that their only Father is the one in Heaven. undecided

Your biological father is not of the Kingdom of God. If he were born-again, he would cease to be a father to you and become a brother in the Kingdom of God. When you communicate to him the things of the Kingdom of God you do so as though to one who is a brother — equal —to you in Jesus Christ and not a father to you in Jesus Christ. I think Jesus Christ was pretty clear about how His teachings apply only to those who are born-again and are not meant to be imposed in any way on those who are outside of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Oh really so all of a sudden, we have to read jesus words in context but Paul's word shouldn't be read in context.
See hypocritical double standard.
When it comes to Paul, we must hold him for by the neck word for word and ignore exegesis. But for Jesus, it's ok to go to town on exegesis to explain what Jesus actually meant.
Sorry but this is a fraudulent way of explaining the scriptures. That's what Pharisees do.

That verse said nothing about kingdom of God. Jesus clearly said Do not call anyone on earth Father; show me where it mentioned kingdom of God in that verse, otherwise U are pushing words into jesus mouth.

That passage was about Jesus exposing the authoritative figure and absolute power displayed by the Pharisees against the people. A status that should be only for the Father.
In those days, the words of the religious leaders are final and U dare not challenge it. They operate within the realm of absolutism and authoritative sovereignty.
Jesus condemned such arrogance and pointed out that such power should only be to the Father in heaven.
Paul never displayed such power to any church he wrote to, instead he made it clear to them that he's a servant to all.
Kobojunkie:

3. I am not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the master and those who are His followers — not Christians— are expected to obey His Law every moment of their every breath on this planet. The same EVERLASTING Law of Jesus Christ — never changing —applies as far as Paul, Peter, John, and every other follower of Jesus Christ. :-
\
You have not answered my question, U just waffling.
Is it wrong to call anyone Teacher here on earth? Answer the question.
Jesus said in the passage do not call anyone Teacher, U have only one Teacher who is the Messiah.
Kobojunkie:

4. I don't care for your illogical ramblings aka exegesis. My only concern here is judging all things by the standard that is Jesus Christ. You asked for evidence and I gave it to you. Either you accept Jesus Christ or you outright reject Him. You can not reject them yet claim to accept Him. That is what a contradiction is, right? undecided

Guy rest. Everyone here knows how U twist the scriptures to support heresy. This is my first time debating with U and it's obvious u have lots of work to do.
U can't even convincingly defend your point here even though U are the one who brought it here. This shows u dont even understand what U talking about.

If U have any other problem about Paul, pls bring it here and let's enlighten u. Let's all join hands to cure ignorance in the kingdom of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
Oh really so all of a sudden, we have to read jesus words in context but Paul's word shouldn't be read in context.
See hypocritical double standard.
When it comes to Paul, we must hold him for by the neck word for word and ignore exegesis. But for Jesus, it's ok to go to town on exegesis to explain what Jesus actually meant.
Sorry but this is a fraudulent way of explaining the scriptures. That's what Pharisees do.
That verse said nothing about kingdom of God. Jesus clearly said Do not call anyone on earth Father; show me where it mentioned kingdom of God in that verse, otherwise U are pushing words into jesus mouth.

That passage was about Jesus exposing the authoritative figure and absolute power displayed by the Pharisees against the people. A status that should be only for the Father.
In those days, the words of the religious leaders are final and U dare not challenge it. They operate within the realm of absolutism and authoritative sovereignty.
Jesus condemned such arrogance and pointed out that such power should only be to the Father in heaven.
Paul never displayed such power to any church he wrote to, instead he made it clear to them that he's a servant to all.

You have not answered my question, U just waffling.
Is it wrong to call anyone Teacher here on earth? Answer the question.
Jesus said in the passage do not call anyone Teacher, U have only one Teacher who is the Messiah.

Guy rest. Everyone here knows how U twist the scriptures to support heresy. This is my first time debating with U and it's obvious u have lots of work to do.
U can't even convincingly defend your point here even though U are the one who brought it here. This shows u dont even understand what U talking about.

If U have any other problem about Paul, pls bring it here and let's enlighten u. Let's all join hands to cure ignorance in the kingdom of God.
You are not making any sense at all. My responses are.to the point so I see no need for this epistle which does not even contain anything meaningful to parse. undecided

[b]The context is the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ made clear that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd, Counselor, Guide, Prophet, Master, Authority, Etc. [/b]Over all those who are His followers. He also made clear His followers are all equals in His Kingdom. So I am seriously not certain why you are having a hard time with this still. undecided

If my biological father becomes just a brother to me when the Kingdom of God is in scope, what makes you think the issue is different for all others? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
Which of the other disciples repeated what Judas did?
John, James and Paul all made reference to being an earthly father or having a father on earth.

So which disciples repeated what John and then what Paul did? lipsrsealed

These men are in their graves awaiting the very same judgement at the end that every follower of Jesus Christ is expected to be subjected to. So why in the world would you consider it wise to ignore Jesus Christ whom all are called to become like only to follow after his servants instead? Is it that you are convinced that if you become like Paul, you will somehow become like Jesus Christ? Basically it you become like the copy --- assuming Paul stood faithful until his last breath---' you become Jesus Christ too? ;🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You folks probably think God is daft! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 2:54pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense at all. My responses are.to the point so I see no need for this epistle which does not even contain anything meaningful to parse. undecided

[b]The context is the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ made clear that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd, Counselor, Guide, Prophet, Master, Authority, Etc. [/b]Over all those who are His followers. He also made clear His followers are all equals in His Kingdom. So I am seriously not certain why you are having a hard time with this still. undecided

If my biological father becomes just a brother to me when the Kingdom of God is in scope, what makes you think the issue is different for all others? undecided

What I can deduce from your ramblings is it's ok to understand Jesus word in context but not ok to understand Paul's word in context.

It's very obvious who is not making sense. It's becoming a merry go round now.

What does Paul mean when he said he's a father to recipient of his letters. What do you actually understand by that word?
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ What does Paul mean when he said he's a father to recipient of his letters. What do you actually understand by that word?
Jesus Christ said absolutely no fathers I than the Father in Heaven in the Kingdom of God, but for the sake of Paul, you believe instead that the law given by Jesus Christ should be bent to accommodate Paul error in judgment, an act against Jesus Christ? LOL .... grin

Religion! grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 2:58pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
So which disciples repeated what John and then what Paul did? lipsrsealed

These men are in their graves awaiting the very same judgement at the end that every follower of Jesus Christ is expected to be subjected to. So why in the world would you consider it wise to ignore Jesus Christ whom all are called to become like only to follow after his servants instead? Is it that you are convinced that if you become like Paul, you will somehow become like Jesus Christ? Basically it you become like the copy --- assuming Paul stood faithful until his last breath---' you become Jesus Christ too? ;🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You folks probably think God is daft! undecided

So why hang Paul by the neck for what other apostles are guilty of. Why only Paul when James and John were guilty of the same offence.
That's my point of u don't get it.

And if Paul making such statements discredit him and his letters.
Then we should do the same for John and James' letters including the gospel of John because it was written by John who disobeyed Jesus command by refering to himself as father. That means 18 out of the 27 NT books should be discarded.

Do U now see how U not making any sense?
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 3:01pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said absolutely no fathers I than the Father in Heaven in the Kingdom of God, but for the sake of Paul, you believe instead that the law given by Jesus Christ should be bent to accommodate Paul error in judgment, an act against Jesus Christ? LOL .... grin

Religion! grin

Show me where Paul said he's a father in the kingdom of God.

And show me where Jesus said absolutely no father except the father in heaven in the kingdom of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
So why hang Paul by the neck for what other apostles are guilty of. Why only Paul when James and John were guilty of the same offence. That's my point of u don't get it.
■ And if Paul making such statements discredit him and his letters. Then we should do the same for John and James' letters including the gospel of John because it was written by John who disobeyed Jesus command by refering to himself as father. That means 18 out of the 27 NT books should be discarded. Do U now see how U not making any sense?
1. Only Paul? Are you for real? The one pretending ONLY Paul here is you and no other person. The thread is regarding Sulaiman's statement regarding Paul is it not? undecided

2. Earlier, I has explained how stewpid it was of you to attempt to justify Paul's mistake by pointing out that John made the same mistake in his letter too, did I not? undecided

Look, if you don't have anything meaningful to add, it it ok to move on. undecided

Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who do as He commands -- they submit to His teachings and commandments. (Not Paul's teachings or John's or james'.) So when you claim with one side of your mouth to follow Jesus Christ yet your obedience is instead to Paul or Peter or James, don't for one second think you fool God who sees the very intentions of your heart in your deceit.. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
Show me where Paul said he's a father in the kingdom of God.
And show me where Jesus said absolutely no father except the father in heaven in the kingdom of God
Wow... why do you keep clowning around for Pete's sake? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Paul literally set the context as the Kingdom of God at the beginning of everyone of his letters. 😂 He even repeatedly emphasizes that he writes to those who believe in Jesus Christ aka are born-again and hence of the Kingdom of God like numerous times in his letters. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by FxMasterz: 4:39pm On Feb 22
Ken4Christ:
Apostle Paul in his letter to the church of Galatians wrote;

Galatians 1:11-12
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

He said that his teachings are personal revelation from Jesus. And Apostle Suleman said Jesus said his friend who died was teaching Paul's revelation and not his revelation. This contradicts the scripture unless Apostle Suleman is saying that Paul lied.

And if Apostle lied that his messages are from Jesus when actually they are his messages, them the New Testament letters of Apostle Paul is not the word of God to his church.

This is a grave error from Apostle Suleman. And those who his spiritual fathers should please call him to order before he sets confusion in the church to unstable souls.

Please stop referring to such a person as an apostle. He's Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 4:44pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
Wow... why do you keep clowning around for Pete's sake? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Paul literally set the context as the Kingdom of God at the beginning of everyone of his letters. 😂 He even repeatedly emphasizes that he writes to those who believe in Jesus Christ aka are born-again and hence of the Kingdom of God like numerous times in his letters. grin

Bring the verses here. Not interested in your bias exegesis.
Jesus word can be taken out of context but Paul's word as to be literal according to U.

This is what Jesus said... And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
U added kingdom of God out of the blues for it to fit your bias agenda.
Then U added kingdom of God again to Paul's verse again to continue your false narration.
Neither of the verses mentioned kingdom of God.

That's exactly how people twist the word of God to generate false exegesis.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 4:48pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkie:
1. Only Paul? Are you for real? The one pretending ONLY Paul here is you and no other person. The thread is regarding Sulaiman's statement regarding Paul is it not? undecided

2. Earlier, I has explained how stewpid it was of you to attempt to justify Paul's mistake by pointing out that John made the same mistake in his letter too, did I not? undecided

Look, if you don't have anything meaningful to add, it it ok to move on. undecided

Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who do as He commands -- they submit to His teachings and commandments. (Not Paul's teachings or John's or james'.) So when you claim with one side of your mouth to follow Jesus Christ yet your obedience is instead to Paul or Peter or James, don't for one second think you fool God who sees the very intentions of your heart in your deceit.. undecided

All this long shalaye is not necessary.

Jesus said do not call anyone on earth Father. Simple. If U had call anyone on earth Father then U are guilty of breaking jesus commandment

If U have ever referred to yourself as father to someone here on earth, U are as guilty as Paul U
condemning.

Making exegesis and talking about context for jesus but denying Paul same makes no sense to anybody except u.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkiee: 4:58pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ All this long shalaye is not necessary. Jesus said do not call anyone on earth Father. Simple. If U had call anyone on earth Father then U are guilty of breaking jesus commandment If U have ever referred to yourself as father to someone here on earth, U are as guilty as Paul U condemning. Making exegesis and talking about context for jesus but denying Paul same makes no sense to anybody except u.
I call on you to engage your brain when you reason these things please. undecided

Jesus Christ said He did not come to change or abolish the Law which existed in the land at the time. Meaning that even though He came to give new commandments, that commandment had to have no impact on existing Laws in the land. Do you know how He was able to do this? He taught His followers that a separation existed - Two different Nations were in play, each Law belonging to the other or the other. The Old Law pertained to the context that was the Nation of Judah/Israel in the land of Canaan, whereas the New Law/Covenant which He brought to His followers only applied to those who were born-again hence of the Kingdom of God. He lived in submission to the existing Law at the time in question but He gave to His followers — those who are of the Kingdom of God which He brought to them — the other Law to live by. And both Laws are Eternal Laws. undecided

Jesus Christ's rule to His followers applies only to those who belong in the Kingdom of God. That much is made abundantly clear in His teachings that even a gnat would not miss it. So, this attempt by your person to feign ignorance of the basics of the Kingdom of God — a Kingdom that is not of this world — does not do your case any good. undecided

P.S. If, as you claim, I am as guilty as Paul, then it means I am equally guilty of sin against Jesus Christ as well and would immediately repent so that I continue instead in submission and obedience rather than disobedience(sin). But what you will never get me to say is that the Word of Jesus Christ is to be diminished to raise me from my guilt. I will never throw the truth of God, Jesus Christ, under the bus as you lot do so freely, all so you can raise a man above Jesus Christ.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 5:18pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkiee:
I call on you to engage your brain when you reason these things please. undecided

Jesus Christ said He did not come to change or abolish the Law which existed in the land at the time. Meaning that even though He came to give new commandments, that commandment had to have no impact on existing Laws in the land. Do you know how He was able to do this? He taught His followers that a separation existed - Two different Nations were in play, each Law belonging to the other or the other. The Old Law pertained to the context that was the Nation of Judah/Israel in the land of Canaan, whereas the New Law/Covenant which He brought to His followers only applied to those who were born-again hence of the Kingdom of God. He lived in submission to the existing Law at the time in question but He gave to His followers — those who are of the Kingdom of God which He brought to them — the other Law to live by. And both Laws are Eternal Laws. undecided

Jesus Christ's rule to His followers applies only to those who belong in the Kingdom of God. That much is made abundantly clear in His teachings that even a gnat would not miss it. So, this attempt by your person to feign ignorance of the basics of the Kingdom of God — a Kingdom that is not of this world — does not do your case any good. undecided

P.S. If, as you claim, I am as guilty as Paul, then it means I am equally guilty of sin against Jesus Christ as well and would immediately repent so that I continue instead in submission and obedience rather than disobedience(sin). But what you will never get me to say is that the Word of Jesus Christ is to be diminished to raise me from my guilt. I will never throw the truth of God, Jesus Christ, under the bus as you lot do so freely, all so you can raise a man above Jesus Christ.

Not interested in your long epistle filled with lack of sound doctrines and principles. Keep it for your gullible members u fill with lies and can't question it. We are bereans here.

If U are adding words and context for jesus statement, we can do the for Paul's statement.
Paul referring to himself as father or John calling his followers little children could mean mentor, role model, father-figure, guardian etc. that could be the context.
Why this hard for u to understand is what I can't comprehend.

All your false doctrines and fake believe will not negate the great contribution Paul made to Christian theology and christology of Jesus.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkiee: 5:24pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ Not interested in your long epistle filled with lack of sound doctrines and principles. Keep it for your gullible members u fill with lies and can't question it. We are bereans here. If U are adding words and context for jesus statement, we can do the for Paul's statement. Paul referring to himself as father or John calling his followers little children could mean mentor, role model, father-figure, guardian etc. that could be the context. Why this hard for u to understand is what I can't comprehend. All your false doctrines and fake believe will not negate the great contribution Paul made to Christian theology and christology of Jesus.
I am not in the mood for this unintelligent yammering abeg! undecided

I already showed how Paul himself made clear that the context of his letters was Jesus Christ, and the same Jesus Christ by way of His Constitutional Law for the Kingdom of God revealed that He alone is Master to those in the Kingdom of God — of course, Jesus Christ could not have been master to those of the Old Law of Moses. This ain't rocket science. And in the same Kingdom of God, there is only one Father overall, the Father in Heaven, and no other as Father. Jesus Christ also said. And this the same Jesus Christ who proclaimed that those who love Him among His followers are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments. undecided

Seems you have nothing else to offer so let others engage abeg! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 6:47pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkiee:

Show me where Jesus said he didn't come to CHANGE the law. Bring the bible verse here
U will just be forcing words I to Jesus mouth anyhow.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkiee: 7:02pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ Show me where Jesus said he didn't come to CHANGE the law. Bring the bible verse here
U will just be forcing words I to Jesus mouth anyhow.
WOW... you are not even aware that it is a sin for any man to change God's Law? shocked shocked shocked shocked yikes!
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 7:03pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkiee:
I am not in the mood for this unintelligent yammering abeg! undecided

I already showed how Paul himself made clear that the context of his letters was Jesus Christ, and the same Jesus Christ by way of His Constitutional Law for the Kingdom of God revealed that He alone is Master to those in the Kingdom of God — of course, Jesus Christ could not have been master to those of the Old Law of Moses.

If Jesus Christ is not the master of those of the old testament, why did he call himself Lord of the Sabath ?

Kobojunkiee:

This ain't rocket science. And in the same Kingdom of God, there is only one Father overall, the Father in Heaven, and no other as Father. Jesus Christ also said. And this the same Jesus Christ who proclaimed that those who love Him among His followers are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments. undecided

Seems you have nothing else to offer so let others engage abeg! undecided

Show me where Paul said he's a father to people in the kingdom of God. Otherwise U are a LIAR.
Bring the verse where Paul said such.

Paul wrote this....
2 I am writing to Timothy, my dear son.

Timothy, my dear son, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus.

How this translates to Paul saying he's the father of Timothy in the kingdom of God is bewildering to say the least.

That's even if U understand what kingdom of God actually meant U won't say this.
Anyhow your believe is your believe even if it's false.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 7:07pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkiee:
WOW... you are not even aware that it is a sin for any man to change God's Law? shocked shocked shocked shocked yikes!

Show me the verse where Jesus said he didn't change the Law.
Bearer of false doctrine.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Kobojunkiee: 7:13pm On Feb 22
SIRTee15:
■ If Jesus Christ is not the master of those of the old testament, why did he call himself Lord of the Sabath ?
Jesus Christ regarding Himself the Lord of the Sabbath adds or changes nothing to the Old Law of Moses. Why? Jesus Christ in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 - declared that He has come to give rest(Sabbath) to those who are weary and heavy-laden. In John 6 vs 25- 35 He declared that His followers will no longer work for food that perishes but instead for food that endures to eternity meaning every day will be a Sabbath day for them. That Jesus Christ is the Lord of the Sabbath changes absolutely nothing of that declared in the Constitutional Law that God gave to the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by SIRTee15: 9:31pm On Feb 22
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ regarding Himself the Lord of the Sabbath adds or changes nothing to the Old Law of Moses. Why? Jesus Christ in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 - declared that He has come to give rest(Sabbath) to those who are weary and heavy-laden. In John 6 vs 25- 35 He declared that His followers will no longer work for food that perishes but instead for food that endures to eternity meaning every day will be a Sabbath day for them. That Jesus Christ is the Lord of the Sabbath changes absolutely nothing of that declared in the Constitutional Law that God gave to the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

From sabath to rest to eternal food. As I said earlier I need to change church or attend genuine bible study class.

Mark 2.24,27
[i] The Pharisees said to him, “Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?”......

27 Then Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.[/i]

John 5

16 So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jewish leaders began to persecute him. 17 In his defense Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” 18 For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Didn't Hear From Jesus by Ken4Christ: 9:41pm On Feb 22
FxMasterz:

Please stop referring to such a person as an apostle. He's Suleiman.

He says he is. I will just give him that respect. But I will not sit back and watch anyone preach or teach damnable doctrines. We all have the responsibility to protect weak souls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze Replied Daddy Freeze / The Atheist: God's Judgement On Christless "christians" / Muslims Against Crusades Banned By UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.